why men have difficulty in respecting women?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by raggamax, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raggamax Banned Banned

To spidergoat:
    Please elaborate your point what did they prove? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You have a point?

Nah, your nonsense is being nitpicked simply because it is nonsense.

Well since you have nothing (worthwhile) to say why don't you accord the same privilege to others?

"More superior"?
    That's showing us

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. raggamax Banned Banned

To scarymonster:
    Men just hide behind a cloak of false civility so that they may not be punished for raping woman when in truth this is what they want. Many men I know would do it if they could somehow get away with it.
    If you consider me a troll then please don't post in my thread. Problem solved.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. raggamax Banned Banned

To dywyddr:
    If I got no point then why bother arguing with me just leave you have said your piece already.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm "arguing" with you because you persist in posting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Your thread title is incorrect, maybe if you'd written "why boys have difficulty in respecting women?"
    Actual men don't have trouble respecting women.

9. raggamax Banned Banned

To dywyddr:
    If that is all you can rest in peace now and let me be because I got no intention of changing it.

10. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

:wtf:

You have to be a troll. This is just ridiculous.

11. raggamax Banned Banned

To jessiej920:
    You find it ridiculous? What I'm posting is the truth what I've experienced. As I said if I'm a troll why you bother to even respond ? Haven't you heard of the saying don't feed the trolls. Just take the time to look inside of yourself wars occurred in the history because strong do not respect the weak. Keep arguing that no I'm wrong no people are nice and nice defeats bad but you cannot deny what is inside of you.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

anuraganimax:

No. They occur because some men who lack power and influence try to compensate for it by seeking to exert physical dominance over others. Being too scared to pick on somebody their own size, they attack victims who are physically weaker than themselves.

The truly powerful do not pick on the weak; they help them.

It is the inadequate ones who try to boost their own egos by bullying others. Just look at school bullies. Invariably they have poor family lives, tend to be underachievers, feel inadequate themselves and so on.

Rapists quite often have sexual issues, too.

You mean that men have got the credit most of the time.

Not at all. A truly powerful person has empathy for the plight of the weak or unintelligent and seeks to use his power to help them. Picking on people weaker than yourself is a sign that you are insecure in yourself.

The truly powerful ones care. The inadequate losers pump up their egos through unnecessary killing of bugs that have no defences against them.

Women are actually biologically stronger than men in a lot of ways. It makes sense because men are only needed for the few minutes it takes to fertilise a female, whereas women need to live to raise the children, etc.

But women have led nations. Take Margaret Thatcher, for one. The current Deputy Prime Minister of Australia is a woman. The last two Secretaries of State of the United States have been women. There are plenty of women around the world who are high up in politics. If they are so stupid, why are they in those positions?

Pardon me if I don't put much weight on your personal observations. You seem a poor observer.

As it happens, my immediate superior at work is a woman. It doesn't bother me at all.

The truly powerful are able to admit mistakes and learn from them. They are capable of self-improvement. The bullies, on the other hand, never learn. They resent the whole world because, deep down, they know they are inadequate little nobodies.

13. raggamax Banned Banned

To james R:
    No my friend you are wrong the instincts never lie logic has always come 2nd. The reason for this is that human has always been more of an instinctual animal.
    If you call myself me a poor observer then this is your opinion you are entitled to it. The men around me immediately resent when orders are given by a woman superior one man even went that far that she slapped the woman on the spot when she was instructing him. I will not believe the fairy tales you tell me I'll believe my own experience.

14. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Stop feeding this troll and cess this thread!

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Logic naturally comes 2nd for the unintelligent - if it comes at all. Instinct is about all they have to work with.

Why was a woman superior to this "superior" man? How did that happen? Surely his greater intelligence should have put him in the superior position. How strange. And then he hit the woman, did he? Because he couldn't cope with a woman having power over him? How pathetic.

Time to get some new friends, I think, anuraganimax. Hang out with some confident, smart people for a while. You'll surely benefit.

16. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Yes, physically they did. So what does that have to do with intelligence.

I have no problem leaving god out of it as long as that is not a source for your belief that men are superior.

I needed to ask the question.

17. raggamax Banned Banned

Alright time for an example :
    This is the one of the best examples I could give you of what respect women have in my area.
    A college going student girl boarded a crowded bus. Extremely crowded bus are common in my area. Another male college going student came near the girl and started groping her. After a while when the girl had too much of this she slapped the boy in the face.
    The boy retaliated with a slap of his own. The result of this all of the passengers aboard the bus were laughing and this included other women as well.
    Having difficulty believing this one? I had too. I heard this story from a female friend of mine who was aboard the bus with the girl.
    The chivalry you talk of is a false illusion. Chivalry did not die it was never there to begin with.

18. raggamax Banned Banned

To jpappl:
    But men are superior even if you don't include God in the equation. Women can't compare to men. It takes both brains and brawn to succeed. You're misled my friend if you think one can win without the other. You can counter my argument by saying that women give birth to men and that without women there will be no men. If you use this I got no true counter against you.
    Do not be misled into thinking that a male dominated society is situational and could have been otherwise. Everything happens for a reason as I said before men had the tools to succeed with this includes both their brains and brawn.

19. raggamax Banned Banned

Alright time for an example :
    This is the one of the best examples I could give you of what respect women have in my area.
    A college going student girl boarded a crowded bus. Extremely crowded bus are common in my area. Another male college going student came near the girl and started groping her. After a while when the girl had too much of this she slapped the boy in the face.
    The boy retaliated with a slap of his own. The result of this all of the passengers aboard the bus were laughing and this included other women as well.
    Having difficulty believing this one? I had too. I heard this story from a female friend of mine who was aboard the bus with the girl.
    The chivalry you talk of is a false illusion. Chivalry did not die it was never there to begin with.

20. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Physically, for the most part yes. But not mentally, do you understand the difference between what is important to a man and a woman ? if you did, then you would not make such a statement.

Really, you know men who would rape a woman if they somehow could get away with it. You call them men ? Their cowards and just piss poor at attracting a sexual partner.

Now, I will agree with you in one respect and that is that many men because we are visual creatures and really we all, women included haven't fallen to far from the trees, men get very lustful upon seeing a beautiful woman and having very strong physical desires.

We might walk away biting our palms saying to ourselves god I would like to hit that. But we have hopefully advanced to a point where we separate the desire and the lust and realize that this is a person who also has their own desires and wishes which may not include being boinked by you that fine day.

It's called being civilized.

It's the same reason we don't get to kill everyone who makes us mad at a traffic light.

What you are suggesting is that it is ok to go back 10,000 years to a place where men just boinked whatever they had access to whenever they wanted and oh by the way died at age 30 if they were lucky. Might is right.

We've moved on, time for you to join the reality of your time and play within the rules.

Our instincts are incredibly powerful and important. If it were not for them we all would not be here today.

But logic has been equally important.

An example. 10,000 years ago. Men were sitting around in the cave, they had plenty of meat from a recent kill, it's cold and snowing outside.

Do they need to follow their instinct to get food, kill for more meat or do they follow their instinct to stay warm and have shelter through the cold night ?

What is the separation between the two choices ?

So, we have desires to have sex with women.

Do we knowing that raping a woman is wrong, rape said woman and go to jail ?

or B. Woo said woman and try to get her so hot and bothered she drops her pants willingly.

Stupid men choose A, wise men choose B.

Women have a say here. They have a choice. They are to be desired and to be respected. It's a mutual offering, we both have something to give and to take.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  21. jpappl Valued Senior Member

No, just another example of cowardess from all involved.

This is not just for women.

Haven't you heard stories of old men dying in the streets, beaten up by a youth gang and nobody stops to help.

It's just a sad comment on a lack of humanity. Nothing whatsoever to be bragging or happy about.

22. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Ok. So women are no longer. The world ends in one generation. Done deal. Happy now.

It's a ridiculous argument to say that one is more powerful than the other.

The truth is, women are more powerful to men and men are more powerful to women.

It's because of how important we are to each other.

We can't live without each other.

So we are truly opposites and in being so we compliment each other.

I can't imagine. No, I wouldn't want to live in a world where there are no women. As a man, what's the point. And the most important point is the incredible connection that is made spontaneously between the two.

If all you see women for is for raping, then get yourself a blow up doll and go to town. If you want a woman who willingly gives back the affection and rocks your world your going to have to mentally stimulate them.

That is always our biggest challenge, lol.

23. raggamax Banned Banned

To jpappl:
    " Ok. So women are no longer. The world ends in one generation. Done deal. Happy now. "

you just used the weapon that I had no counter against even when I expected you not to.

You may be right on this that they are inseparable but this would not stop men from objectifying them.
    Do you agree with me on this one when I say in general men are more powerful both physically and mentally? That they have better brain faculties than women do?

"Really, you know men who would rape a woman if they somehow could get away with it. You call them men ? Their cowards and just piss poor at attracting a sexual partner."

Unfortunately my friend this is just only your opinion. I was not going to bring up the bus incident in the first place but I had no other option to make you believe that even a majority of people can act that way. You'll just retaliate by calling all of them cowards but in my opinion they gave into their instincts. Instincts are very hard things to defy by nature everyone gives in some time.

You talk about civilizing, well things may have changed from the prehistoric times but this is only like scratching the surface ? On the inside things remain the same and will never change.
    Men still lust for the women like they used to but now there are just more obstacles in the path.
    If not for the formalities and consequences men would immediately degenerate into the primitive neanderthal he was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.