Why isn't Spontaneous Human Combustion taken seriously?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by neooork, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neooork Guest

There have been over 200+ documented cases. a lot of which are unsolved, and stump even the best experts (search 'unsolved SHC cases' into Google.) I think more research and funding should be put into it. I mean, Cancer is rare like SHC, but that's taken VERY seriously, while people just laugh at SHC and think it is funny, when it kills people (and possibly animals as well? there's no reason why it should be just humans who randomly go up in flames). A coroner in Ireland ruled SHC as a cause of death last year, but SHC is still not taken seriously. It's a real condition and people die from it, and it traumatizes families.

Yet SHC doesn't even deserve to be in medical books? not even SHC funding on TV ads? anyone find that disturbing?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Seriously, it's Spontaneous Human Explosion that needs most attention. And not just for humans. My cat was walking down the street and then suddenly

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

She took out an entire city block!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Why does this moron keep comming back, it's just spam because he doesn't debat, provides no evidence and just posts the same post again and again

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Where's the proof? You claim all sorts of things but provide us with no evidence other than your words, which mean very little here in a science forum.

8. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

I know this is futile, but...

You say something is documented, but that's not providing documentation. And knowing the next step already, telling someone that the documentation is out there and we should look it up ourselves means that you don't have anything, for you would provide it if you had it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.