Why I'm not a vegetarian

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Orleander, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

of course I'm not serious. :bugeye: I do have a sense of humour.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So you launched a bogus thread in Ethics ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Creeptology Registered Member

good job you're not serious and have a sense of humour because you're getting owned (or dare I say pWn3d hehehe) by the veggies here and if you felt real disgust for us plant munching scum the only option would be seppuku. Better get sharpening that tanto my friend.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

no, that idiot really did kill all those deer. And if someone can judge all American soldiers by the act of one puppy killer, then I can judge the vegetarians by the act of one deer killer. Is that not fair? :shrug: But I tried to do it with a sense of humour.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So now you care ?

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I care about waste. he could have eaten those deer or given them to someone to eat.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So the soldiers should eat those pets then ?

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, no I realize its mostly a healthier way to live. Most of the longest live people in America are Seventh Day Adventists. Those vegans though...I mean come on. Not even eggs? :bugeye: And the way they are all judgmental about it. I suppose you can turn anything into a religion.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I have no problem with all those cats and dogs being eaten. Its what they are doing in Zimbabwe.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, the soldiers just shoot them. They don't eat them. You should be against that.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

diseases ya know.

16. Creeptology Registered Member

Not all vegans are judgemental about it. I used to be vegan but am vegetarian now and I wasn't judgemental. Most the vegans friends I have are pretty easy going and see it as personal choice. Not all vegans are like Moby you know.

17. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

I've only known a few and they were pretty judgemental. But their names were Rain and Raven and they did have a daughter called Dove and a son called Jupiter. He ate algae he festered in the airing cupboard and wore a big black dress and sandals. They were so hardcore they had scrawled in black marker above the cooker that it was a strictly vegan kitchen. He did have the biggest store of White Widow I've ever seen though, so despite all the food nazism I stuck it out for a while there.

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I wonder if you can grill algae?

Hmmmm...grilled algae.

19. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Heh. i swear, the man used to keep it in a washing up bowl and skim the top off and drink it. Weird leftie hippy.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

was his real name Ronald Livermore??

21. Creeptology Registered Member

Yeah well hippies are a whole other story. I remember a friend I lived with asked wasn't I a bit of a hippy when I was complaining about hippies. My other friend in the conversation seemed shocked and said there was no way I was and taught him some fundamental differences between hippies and non hippies. She told him it's all in the shoes, long hair and combat pants don't count, moshers and hippies may look alike but the former wear combat boots and the latter wear sandals (or Jesus boots as my bro calls them). I find that's generally a good rule.

22. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Oh man the stories about that fella. We went up Salisbury Hill one summer's evening with a tent and more weed than the entire US troops smoked during Nam. We got to the top and there's a herd of cows just standing 'round having metaphysical discussions about the nature of reality. There were about ten of us but they outnumbered us three-to-one at least. We stood back and Raven walked over to them with his arms spread. Then, from the back of the herd, it seemed like one cow came over to him. From where we were it appeared as though he was negotiating with the leader for some turf time. The cow then turned and walked away, then the other cows left too. As he walked back some of us were laughing, other were just completely freaked out by what we'd just saw. Someone asked him what he said to them and he said he just explained that we weren't here to disturb anyone and that we'd leave in the morning. Mkay. So we had a cow disturbance free night with lots of schmoke and schexy times. Although, it might have all just happened in my head, that shit was strong stuff.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Oh yea, wild deer can't have any diseases. I keep forgetting.