Why I hate Space.com

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by UNIVERSE TODAY, May 12, 2006.

1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I suggest slapping a cat before simply bitching to other people. As for myself, I do not care what kind of person Mr.Orion is. Just stick to Sciforums

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So far it has treated me well (though with me being gone so long, I might have missed the peak and is going downhill, just like my town

)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Dude. Respect your betters, for having bigger nuts than your own.

Q's down.
    Ignorance is a non-starter strategy for success.

Dude. Speaking "truth to power" has two competing components: The squeeky wheel gets the grease; the spouting whale gets the harpoon.

Blubber on.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Universe Today continues to post here yet does not appear willing to reveal their userid at space.com. Curious.

Perhaps Universe Today is another sock puppet of Wayne Smith, who already has spammed this forum with several other userids, some of which are the userids of the people who he has a problem with in the past. The information he provided appears to agree in regards to how Wayne was banned from space.com.

So, Universe Today, are you Wayne Smith?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I also kinda noticed that he 'borrowed' my old avatar. It's OK though (millions more where that came from)

8. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

This was years ago. Do you know how many members there are at Space.com? I suppose I could PM all those online but why bother? She has the rest of the staff wrapped around her dainty little finger. Besides, spamming on that kind of scale seems like a great way to become universally hated by everyone for good reason.

I know, but I'm hoping you'll put up with me despite that fact.

Starting an internet war would probably just get me banned from this forum too.

Rats! Busted! You got me. I heard somebody else refer to my time there as the Orion War! Thanks for not being quite so melodramatic. I was also banned from here too for doing a comical impersonation of Yales, but I'm hoping thats forgiven now. Its been quite some time. I just wanted to vent after the 'Orion War' remark which I felt was unfair. I'm still banned there you see and can't give my side of the tale. Calliarcale(two L's apparently) writes anything she wants about me and I thought it was time I set the record straight.

Last edited: May 23, 2006