Why Has Nothing Worked?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by PsychoticEpisode, Mar 23, 2007.

1. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

OK ...some of us are bigger pieces of shit than others

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. VitalOne Banned Banned

According to Revelations Jesus will come back just to kill the unrighteous millions, then the heaven on Earth will begin...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

That's very nice of him.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

I have my ticket for a ringside seat for the carnage. I am of course assuming I shall be immune to the tantrums of someone's imaginary friend.

8. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Getting back to the main premis.... Considering the failure of everything God has done to straighten us out so far what makes you think Jesus coming back to kill millions more will work? Why is that a good thing?

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

I never implied it was a good thing, however if these people are unrighteous then they rightly deserve it in order for a heaven on Earth to begin....there could be no heaven on Earth while the unrighteous millions are there...

Also it will only work for a thousand years (according to Revelations), after that Satan will be allowed to influence Earth again, this is the natural nature of things for Earth...

10. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

You agree it's a bad thing then? Doesn't this reflect negatively upon that god of yours, (i.e him doing a bad thing)?

That's nice.

11. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Why has nothing worked? Because there is nothing there to work. Simple.

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

I don't abide by the concepts of good and bad, nor do I abide by the Abrahamic God....although it seems evident in the Old Testament that he is a just God, and therefore the unjust must be punished

Rather I favor the God who is described as unborn, unmade, unformed, eternal, unchanging, the origin of all, equal to all, beyond the senses, the watcher over all, the causeless cause, etc..

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Would a "just god" tell a man to sacrifice his beloved son? I don't think so.

Would a "just god" allow a man to kick his son and his son's mother out? I don't think so.

In the OT there were the elohim, as in more than one god. There is no point in me explaining this concept to you, because your level of understanding is diminished.

However, I do wish you success in finding that god you're looking for.

14. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

And if you are selected as one of the unrighteous would you complain, argue or accept?

In other words this, the killing of millions, ain't gonna work either. After 1000 years we'll be just as bad as ever. No change. Failure? Success?

15. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Yes satan will but only for a short time. Then never again, and eternity can start.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And Heaven on earth will begin after the 1000 years are over and the final satanic rebellion is put down.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

16. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Ahhhh, so the Hindu-Christian Contradictions rear their ugly head again.

17. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Then why kill the millions 1000+ years before its necessary?

18. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

No, no, no. They're not getting off that easy. The millions will get their swimming trunks on and take a dive into the El Lago del Fuego where they will burn alive for eternity.

19. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

If Satan gets the boot then why can't God do it now? Floods, Sons of God, Duking it out with Satan all seems rather silly doesn't it when God wins in the end anyway? Do you think God would admit in the Bible that He's having a tough time dealing with that Satan son-of-a-bitch? Or do you think the Bible would say Satan wins in the end? Biased reporting a possibility? How does anyone in theiir right mind take this shit seriously?

20. lightgigantic Banned Banned

so your gripe is that god doesn't deal with the problem of evil instantaneously?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

A just god? How do you come to that conclusion? Cite some examples.

Your personal desires aside, which god are you talking about?

22. VitalOne Banned Banned

God allows people to have free-will, a "just God" punishes a man in some form for their sins...

No, if I was one of the selected unrighteous I would accept it, because I know that all things happen through karma...

23. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Would a "just god" allow 9 million women to be murdered during the Great Inquisition?

Would a "just god" allow 6 million Jews to die in the Holocaust?

Would a "just god" allow some 50 million innocent Russians to be murdered under an evil empire?

Would a "just god" allow 3 thousand civilians to be slaughtered on 9/11?

Would a "just god" all millions of Muslims to be slaughtered during the Crusades?

Would a "just god" allow all those people to die during the Great Plagues?

Could a "just god" be this blood hungry and still promise the rest of us a place in heaven?

There is no "just god." In fact, there is no god.