Why half the worls is mired in chaos, and why the ancients had it backwards

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by gendanken, Jul 24, 2003.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Says Xevvie:
    Pigshit! You've misplaced my perverse enjoyments dearie. Now had you alluded to how thrilling it'd be nailing my claws in a pseudo-sci with a caca thread............now that's just got me hot. I'd have something to admit then, lass. Not before.

Xevvie
    Paska whatta? Paskatic..............? Hmmm.......woe is me, what's this? I don't think I'm familiar with this. Unless you're referring to anthropomorphism, it principles or its applications. Paskatic , paskatic, paskatic......cryptic, cryptic, cryptic. Enlighten me, would you?

Dabbler? Your mother!! I've spent all my life in school and been through hell and high water paying through the nose for my education. I spit on you.

Deluze's masochistic hypocaptitalism: a creative dead zone, a Marxist rip off guised in capitalist free market jargon

and what's more

your dandy Deluze was a fucking fundamentalist zombie. Period.
    I'm hedging bets with you knowing little more than the man's name, bloody dabbler.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

gendanken:
    Have I now? Can you honestly claim you read the man because he is clear and concise?

HA! You haven't the slightest clue what even the most elemental terms mean, you pseudo-wannabe-pseudo-Emo!

I spit upon your spit!

What! Remind yourself that you are talking about a work that Michel Foucault described as the "premier nom de guerre of the surreo-deconstructionist movement".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xev:
    And how fancy you I should do so? In prose? An outline? Dialectic discourse? Mow it down in accords with Hegels 'zitgeist'?
    You trying to weazel out the gendy's pearls, aren't you?
    Trying to see who's all shined up and bigger, out like a fucking inspector with a magnifying glass in a fevered push to see who's pearls lack nacre?

Pedant! Foul in mind and method!

I'd be more than willing to duel out on the isms. This is the right place for it, no?
    Mark your place you, I've got Quinzubro down to a fukcing tee too.

Xev:
    But can you hawk it half as well as I spit on your hypocapitalist bullshit?

Quixotic poppycock, says I. That's caca. Camus had Foucalt for lunch, did you know that? Ever read the "Rebel"? Chewed 'em up and spit him out.

Just like sophie's sucklings you know.....give 'em a little piece of worded paper scribbled out under a famous name and WHAMMO! they've swallowed the shit up seeds and all without tasting it.

I'm going to have you all for lunch, wallowers. Bloody mugjips and caknywipes. I'm laughing my nads off.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2003
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

gendanken:
    How about haiku, that would fit you.
    You think you can take me in the isms department? I AM the ism. My hate's a prism. I can spout off and Derrida's quinterics and Manson lyrics.

Camus a gaylord too? Say it ain't so!

Since when did you have nads?!

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Allright comrades......think had we enough fun at this bullshatta? Shall I wrap this up like nice and close shop?

Before I go though, I think despite the clawing, the foaming, the biting and gnawing in this highly provocative talk between very very very smart people , its not farfetched to believe that we could agree on the following formula given to us by the our most ancient bro Quinzubro.

In the 37th chapter in the last ouline he calculated:

C'= 1/ A / 2x = x^2= C (A)

or in other words, all social ills can neatly fit into its sister formula:

S' = 4c - H(I) = 2T

The same could be said for the fate of mankind, Quinzubro, Deluze, Monsieur F. G. Deparenette, Frieldichensburg, and our merry making.

Agreed? What say you?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2003
  9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Bwahahah fucking HA!

According to Donatain's theorem (surely you are familiar with Donatain's theorem?), if c &#177 t, then we have to rotate the formula in terms of hyperdimensional ontolaryngology.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xevvie:
    Dontain shmotain, that's old school deary. And esacpy in colonoscopy. All an evil plan to mathematically civilize the savage that is man.
    Civilized my syphilized gonads, so says Burgess. Bullshatta.

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Come you Mephurio, agree you this or not? Any parting shots? Marquis- have you no coins? Lurking in the shadows are you?

This baby's up for embalming, fun while it lasted. I wonder how many of you pukes were reading in silence. Only a ballsy two customers, fucking Mystech and Dr Lou. Damn you scifers, I spit on you.

So!- Mephurio and Marquis, come on comrades, can't stab an old friend in the back at its funeral. Any last words?

The merditious bullis was happy fun, what say you?

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Disagree. Old school is useful in so many ways.

Uh, yeah, it's dead.

13. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Parting shots?
    I don't really see much of a point in parting shots. It was fun while it lasted, but alas, it is done. As for your formulas, I think I'm with Xev on this one.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some replying to do on a language thread somewhere.

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

How come googling for "Quinzubro" yeilds zero results?

Same goes for Library of Congress.

:bugeye:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2003
  15. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Im beggining to think yuove just cooked this thread up between you all, hence wesmorrises lack of gogle.

So care to descend to the level of us proles and tell us what your on about?

(and translate the french etc please, i havnt done any for 8 years.)

16. spookz Banned Banned

I wonder how many of you pukes were reading in silence. Only a ballsy two customers, fucking Mystech and Dr Lou. Damn you scifers, I spit on you.

reading in silence and enjoying the freak show.
    *damn you gendanken, i shit on you

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Ah. Shitting are you spooks? And on me, of all places.

Care to try something lots more fun? Bullshit, will you? Any old body can shit....but bullshitting. Oy.

What are your thoughts on our bro Quinzbro, Spooks? and where do you fit in all this:

S' = 4c - H(I) = 2T

are you the 'I'? the 'T'? or the whole thing?

18. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

SAy, does anyoen want to tell me the ISBN number and where i can get hold of this quinzbro? he soudns interesting?

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

That's not good bullshit. You have an open invitation. Please, make stuff up.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wesmorris, you'e a godsend.

Says guthrie:
    No ISBN for "Pendejodis" , alas, for that most fantastic piece of work has fallen out of circulation. But fret not, pilgrim. I'm sure Tiassa can worm his way in somehow somewhere and find you a copy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Guthrie:
    The lingo is a style the ancient Nazarians of Scandanavous Minoa had injected into their lexicon by French Moors, circa the 2nd or 3rd century B.C. It employs the dialectic grammatism of the French "merde" as in "merditious bullis" or "merdic tautologies", whereby the 'in bullis' is more of a hand-me-down from ancient Americans who had fused with the Neo-Fallic peoples and coined the term bullshatta. Of course this word had corrupted in post-Columbian times to that most common swear word we're all familiar with in the modern day.

Pardon the Fraggle speak- he's contagious you know.

Get it now Guthrie? Yes? No? Maybe so?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2003
  21. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

OH MAN you're just skathing! I love it!

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wesmorris, if you meant "scathing" I'd say Tessie's doing more of that than I am. tee hee........

Edit
    Says Wes:
    No prob bob. I had the mismo problema with mearly......uh, merely.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2003
  23. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

hmm.. eh, does it matter? as long as it's entertaining, I'm down.

(thanks for the spelling correction, I got it in my head that way a long time ago and haven't looked back, hehe, I've spelled it that way a bunch of times since too, lol...)