Why does the government hide UFO's?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by darksidZz, Apr 19, 2016.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What for...Go search for it river...this thread I reall to help you on your way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Provide the link pad .

I'm thinking you have no link pad ; knowing you if you did you would be quick to provide it .

Nothing like proving me wrong is there pad ? So your BS is for time .

Time is up pad, provide the link .

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The only bullshit river is what many posters here have picked you up on and that your friend is serving time for.
    Take it easy, OK?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

So you have no link .....pad , not surprised .

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, I have given the link a few days ago refuting your usual nonsense.
    And as this forum has been continually asking you for, please supply this extraordinary evidence you say you have?

9. river

Well you should know where your links are . Unless your full of BS , which I know you are .

The extraordinary evidence has been supplied and you know it pad .

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No river as the forum, including the mods have agreed, neither you nor MR have anything that looks like extraordinary evidence.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And I'll certainly stake my credibility about the truth in what I say against your credibility re what you often claim....our peers on this forum river, yours and mine, will be the best judge...

12. river

Ah... so no link , as I thought .

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And as usual no extraordinary evidence of any life off this earth, anywhere else in the universe, despite mods and members continually asking you to put up.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This sin't the link I'm talking about river, but I found it quite easily and thought I would post it, showing what a fraud you obviously are.......

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160929143438.htm
    Processes in Mars' surface material can explain why particular xenon (Xe) and krypton (Kr) isotopes are more abundant in the Martian atmosphere than expected, as measured by NASA's Curiosity rover. Cosmic rays striking barium (Ba) or bromine (Br) atoms can alter isotopic ratios of xenon and krypton.
    Credit: NASA/GSFC/JPL-Caltech

NASA's Curiosity rover has found evidence that chemistry in the surface material on Mars contributed dynamically to the makeup of its atmosphere over time. It's another clue that the history of the Red Planet's atmosphere is more complex and interesting than a simple legacy of loss.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And another just to again expose a fraud in action.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenon
    For example, the atmosphere of Mars shows a xenon abundance similar to that of Earth (0.08 parts per million[84]) but Mars shows a greater abundance of 129Xe than the Earth or the Sun. Since this isotope is generated by radioactive decay, the result may indicate that Mars lost most of its primordial atmosphere, possibly within the first 100 million years after the planet was formed.[85][86] In another example, excess 129Xe found in carbon dioxide well gases from New Mexico is believed to be from the decay of mantle-derived gases from soon after Earth's formation

16. river

Xenon 124 and 126 isotopes

Xenon 129 ? Which is what I was getting at , you know that pad , more BS by you pad .

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Getting desperate river? Take it easy:

"but Mars shows a greater abundance of 129Xe than the Earth or the Sun. Since this isotope is generated by radioactive decay, the result may indicate that Mars lost most of its primordial atmosphere, possibly within the first 100 million years'

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Here's another river, and again no fabricated nonsense like your fraudster author friend, re any nuclear war!

You see what you need to accept is that while you may read to some extent, it's your paranoia in only choosing to read anything that smells of woo, and ghosts and goblins and big hairy man and UFO's of Alien origins that severely limit your knowledge and pretend open mindedness you claim to have.....
    That's a shame,

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6631

The atmospheres of Earth and Mars exhibit very different patterns of xenon and krypton isotopes, particularly for xenon-129. Mars has much more of it in the atmosphere than does Earth.

"The unique capability to measure in situ the six and nine different isotopes of krypton and xenon allows scientists to delve into the complex interactions between the Martian atmosphere and crust," said Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters in Washington. "Discovering these interactions through time allows us to gain a greater understanding of planetary evolution."

19. river

200 million years ago

The Earth's Xenon 219 is 44.28 , in the atmosphere from nuclear testing

Mars Xenon 219 is 1640 . In the atmosphere

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

yep, and explantions are given... no silly nuclear war nonsense, no Alien civilisations or others that visited Mars.
    As far as we know and according to the evidence, Mars is lifeless and we also have no extraordinary evidence for life anywhere else other than Earth.

21. river

Nonsense pad .

The only way to get this much Xenon 129 , in the Mars atmosphere is by Nuclear explosion .

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Obviously rubbish river, but again your author and the book is a total fraud.
    I'll leave you now as I've played your game long enough...perhaps the mods may take care of you.

seeya!

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Before I go, just another article disputing river and his author's nonsensical claim re nuclear war on Mars......

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/m...enon-glimpse-mars-atmospheres-turbulent-past/
    Xenon, however, is so scarce in the Martian atmosphere that it cannot be measured from Earth like more prominent gases. NASA’s Curiosity rover is therefore turning its Sample Analysis at Mars (SAM) instrument to gather a detailed description of the element’s isotopic frequency.

So far, measurements indicate that during some of the earliest periods of the Martian atmosphere, a robust process was pulling even the heavier xenon isotopes from the planet. This conclusion is in line with data gleaned from bits of atmosphere trapped in Martian asteroids found on Earth, according to SAM Deputy Principal Pan Conrad.

Read more at http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/m...mospheres-turbulent-past/#zjoCocisUWFQlSBC.99