Why do males shot other males?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alexb123, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, oh!! I see now! Sorry.

And, yes, I support the Patriot Act ...and if it were up to me, I'd take it a lot further than that, too. People just simply can't be free ...because when you allow them all to be free, you also allow criminals and terrorists and rapists and murderers to be free. The more restrictions you have on people, the more restrictive you can be on those criminal elements ...and that's a good thing!

I'm also leaning toward every citizen to have implants which transmit data to the FBI so they can stop criminals BEFORE they commit crimes. And in additon to that, I'd change the laws so that the guy who even THINKS about commiting terrorism or murder or rape could be sent directly to the gas chambers!

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Isn't that Patriot II?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

unfortunately for you your government can decide at whim what is a crime, and who is a terrorist.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Naw, I think it's the Patriot Act IV ...but it's being held up in congress by a few dumb-ass politicians who are arguing about it ...they wnat to pass it, but they want to tack on some pork projects for their own districts! Shameful, shameful!

Baron Max

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Shit, I wish it were that damned simple! As it is, they have to jump through lots of hoops to make that happen. That uses lots of manpower that could be used in tracking down other criminals and terrorists. Shameful, shameful waste of manpower!

Baron Max

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No actually they don't. By simply circumvented the existing judicial system they eliminated the need for paperwork or rules. Or control.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Naw, Spurious, they still have to do all that silly-assed paperwork because of leaks to the press, and they have to be able to respond to the recriminations and such ...fucked up damned liberals causeing all that work and expense for the already overworked law enforcement!

If it was as you've suggested, it would be muc, much smoother and easier.

Baron Max

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

it is as i say it is. since i said it.

12. Roman Banned Banned

Is that what you think freedom means?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Can't be, Spurious, or they wouldn't be having so much difficulty doing it! I wish it were true, but it ain't ....unfortunately!

Baron Max

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yep, I do. Freedom also means freedom for rapists, murderers, terrorists and anyone else who'd do harm to the citizens of the nation. Can't have that ...humans are just too mean and violent and nasty and selfish and cruel and gluttonous and greedy and ...well, all those other similar adjectives. Humans simply can't be allowed freedom ...they'll fuck it up every time.

Baron Max

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What makes you think they are having difficulties?

16. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I'm wary of the police, because I bend the rules a little. That's not the main reason, but it's a bit like being near very drunk people. Mostly they're going to be reasonable people, but if provoked or just if they feel like it they can make your life difficult. I try not to give them a chance.

RE defending yourself - Again, I try not to let the situation happen. Here (UK) we have some fairly funky laws about defending yourself and property.

I skimmed this (if it's BS, don't shoot me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) http://www.vdare.com/roberts/gun_control_part2.htm

The famous Tony Martin serves as a warning to Joe Public - Defend yourself or your home and prepare to be punished as though you'd gone into the street and assaulted a stranger in the same way.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_%28farmer%29

17. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Your ideas were insightful, until you mentioned gas chambers and thought crimes. How exactly can a person control what they think? What if they have a bad dream at night and think about crazy shit?

18. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

The chip could actually be used to track every human on earth, but you can do this through peoples clothes, you don't have to put a chip into their skin.

Everyone wears clothes made in China anyway.

If you are going to put a chip into peoples skin, there are actually companies willing to do this. I suggest the smart posters here, invest in these corporations NOW.

http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/

This is the chip company, buy stock if you can afford to. Buy as much stock as you possibly can, because RFID will eventually be everywhere and the best you can do is profit from the reduction of freedom (if you are smart).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So you only want to keep them in nice, cozy prisons ...feeding them, housing them, entertaining them at the expense of the good, law-abiding, hardworking taxpayers?

Well, we could shoot 'em, ya' know? But we can also just zap 'em with a few million volts to wake 'em up and get 'em back on the straight and narrow! Hell, we have such things for training dogs, don't we? Same thing.

Baron Max

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting that no one has commented on this post? Why? Did it get some of y'all to thinking, pondering, the ideals of freedom?

“ Originally Posted by Roman
    Is that what you think freedom means?”

Yep, I do. Freedom also means freedom for rapists, murderers, terrorists and anyone else who'd do harm to the citizens of the nation. Can't have that ...humans are just too mean and violent and nasty and selfish and cruel and gluttonous and greedy and ...well, all those other similar adjectives. Humans simply can't be allowed freedom ...they'll fuck it up every time.

Baron Max

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Shouldn't someone take away your freedom to use the internet?

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's not a freedom, it's something that I have to pay for with my hardearned money!

Interesting that that's the only comment you could come up with, ain't it? Of all the things you could say about it, that's all you have???

Wanna' try again?

Baron Max

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You have to pay for your gun too.

YEEHAW!