why do coprate giants, like to rip peopple off ?

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by alinko, Mar 18, 2010.

1. alinko Registered Senior Member

id like to know why does a company like fiji water is ripping the fiji peopple off, i mean i think it is a well known brand which is even used in hollywood,
    but the co. is not even thinking of the peopple or the country which the water cums from, this so called co. actually owns one of the branches in the states which buys the water for $4.00 us per carton and then distributes it in the us for about $20.00 to $30.00 us per bottle, and they do this just to avoid tax, i mean cant they even think about what they are doing, and the goverment of fiji actually wanted them to atleast pay $0.20 for every bottle and the bastards started crying and shit , they thretened to dismiss the employees , and fiji as you know it is still a nation which is trying to cope with the ecconimic world, and this co. fiji water is actually a private owned co. , and with a big name such ass fiji water, stop ripping my people off , any i dea why they like ripping peopple off?:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They have a financial responsibility to their shareholders to provide a profit.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Maximise income with minimum resources.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Also corporations aren't people.

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yea just like Enron

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Murray Hill Inc. cannot legally run because they aren't old enough, you have to be at least 25.

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Legally they are, at least in the US.

But here is an interesting question: let's suppose an individual gets the same right and opportunity as a corporation, thus ripping of his fellow citizens for huge profits. Which one of us wouldn't take the deal???

After all corporations are made up of people...

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

People are accountable for their actions, unless they work at a corporation, in which case they are more or less beyond any personal accountability.

13. siledre Registered Senior Member

you think it's just corporations? greed has always been the problem with the world, people want more even though they don't stop to figure out why they want more, it's a consumption world now, everyone wants to consume more then the other guy, till that changes, corporation and governments are just going to continues to mirror the greed of the societies that allow it.