Why didn't Hitler invade Turkiye?

Discussion in 'History' started by Overdose, May 5, 2004.

1. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Or was it the goats were no longer Virgins?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

They didn't build "DUCKS", they built the goddam Landwasserschlepper -

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

Hitler's main enemies were Britain and France . All the rest just got in between like parasites .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

you know... that makes me wonder how the would would be today if that war didnt go how it went..

yes, I like to think what if's! LOL! what if we necver had slaves? what if the us wasnt "founded" by Columbus? I quote that because there is debait on who was REALLY the first person to set foot... What if we didnt have WW1, the Vet. war, WW2?! how crazy!! what would we be like if we didnt have this retarded war with iraq or where ever its at now?!

8. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

I know it was a play on words. Turkey Duck

9. draqon Banned Banned

Attacking Turkey to get advantage of Russian South front would have been pointless...its separated by black sea (there is Russian Navy there) and by extremely high Caucasus mountains.

Also, Armenians are and always have been huge allies of Russians, so it would not have been smooth.

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I am sure Turkey was on the schedule, but probably for the year 1948 or so, when every other big European country would have been overtaken....

11. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Agreed. The occupation of entire planet would have completed around 1970s. Maybe it happened in one layer of a parallel universe.

12. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

You mean like on Star Trek wow cool...

13. countezero Registered Senior Member

Fair enough. I honestly don't know where they went. But I do know Russia views the straits as a lifeline and always has.

And yet, the Russians and Turkey fought over that terrain no less than 12 or 13 times, so it was doable.

There is oil in Turkey in Batman and around Lake Van. I never claimed the oil fields in Iran were near Eastern Turkey, only that it would be easy to access Iran if one controlled Eastern Turkey, not to mention Mosul and Kirkuk, which, I hear, have just a little bit of oil.

14. Janissary Registered Member

Hitler didnt invade turkey because Hitler liked turks and was afraid of them... He had a quote 'If you kill one turk you have to kill them all...'

15. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

I do believe he thought that way about everybody in for a penny in for a pound kinda guy I think hitler was.

16. Pinwheel Banned Banned

He was chicken.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

with good reason the northern ports freeze up during the winter.

18. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Turkey is an Islamic country. The Islamic Arab states aligned with Hitler in W.W.II. Although some say Turkey was one of the only Islamic states which boasts of assisting W.W.II victims, including Jews.

Islamic doctrines share one pivotal premise with Nazism:

IT IS A BLESSING TO KILL INFIDELS - SPECIALLY JEWS.

This is not my opinion or invention but a declared Islamic doctrine. Islam emulates medevial European Christianity [surprise, surprise!], the reason most Christians remain silent and even foster Islam in negating Israel at the UN today. Nazism got up for the same reason in Europe - 99% of Christians were silent - or worse.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

um actually most were neutral and some fought with the allies.
    hell 7 declared war on the axis powers:
    Turkey
    Iraq
    Iran
    Lebanon
    Syria
    Egypt
    Saudi Arabia

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Omissions will get you anywhere you want to go. There are no known Islamic groups which opposed Hitler - in fact they helped te Nazis with oil, money and chants of begging not to let any Jews escape alive:

Islamic hero of W.W.II:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFBvceJvIU&feature=related

MUSLIMS LOVE HITLER:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71vdfAgv6fg&feature=related

SAUDI ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD [WAHABISM]:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp4yHd0tCRQ&feature=related

SAUDI ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD INFILTRATING AMERICA:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEb-USpe6jM

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i just mentioned 7 islamic states that declared war on hitler so your wrong

22. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Turkey was very close to throwing in with the axis side - they only would do so if it looked like sure victory though - it would have taken a complete Axis victory in either the caucuses or the middle east to Irak to secure Turkey joining the axis.

23. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I'm not wrong - nor are the factual links provided. The Islamic Brotherhood, a Saudi sect, is alive and kicking today, its websites openly mirror the Nazi doctrines:

IT IS A BLESSING TO KILL INFIDELS.

And no Muslims [including you] revolt against such evil doctrines - they make lousy excuses and justifications to uphold them. Non-Muslims are barred and villified as sub-humans in Saudi Arabia, forbidden to wear any symbols of their belief - while Muslims exploit democrasy in America for a mosque on the graves of their victims. You cannot even utter which is the Jewish homeland and Hebrew Capital - there's a razor edged bone stuck in someone's throat!