why did GOD stop sending messengers?!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by riverline, Mar 12, 2009.

1. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Killing Jesus is one thing lying to generations of people about something they know they have wronged major sin.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

I actually thank you for adding that maybe I did not make it clear enough some people might get the wrong idea, it is not what I meant. You are right.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So what "wrong" did they do?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. rcscwc Registered Senior Member

What are koranic and biblical time frames for the mehdi and second coming of Jesus?

Jesus promised to return before the generation of his time was dead. He did not come.

Coming has been postponed so many times that nobody can believe it like the the boy who cried WOLF!!

8. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Lying about someone who is a prophet/Son Of God/Lord and why he has died by doing so they add thoughts into peoples head which manipulates their mind into believing something that is false about God. That is a sin I would guess you would go to hell for because the ultimate sin is to control free will and by adding that little sentence completely changes the whole reason for why jesus died.

9. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

2012- If the end of the world is then Thats 3 years. if Jesus died at the age of 23 or 24 (not exactly sure) someone who is around the ages of 20-22 could be the New Jesus unknowingly and Jesus will poses that body. Im not saying this is true its just another idea.

10. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

So Jesus basically lives In everyone that is a good person or thinks the way he did willing to sacrifice your self for others. I do believe that and If I ever get to reach that level I will be forever greatfull not that I am not already but Jesus must have had a very good conciousness or clear or set because in order to have a strong connection with god you must free your mind and surender your body.

11. Bells Staff Member

:bugeye:

I know there is meaning in there somewhere. Maybe.

Do you think you are capable of reaching a level where you will "live in everyone"? Is that like the secret cow level?

12. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

According to the Holy Babble (Have you read it?), Jesus was a nasty, arrogant immoral ass.

Jesus never died but people killed him? Maybe you should sleep on that.

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

The pot calls the kettle black.

You have a mouse in your pocket?

My heart certainly doesn't need converting.
    I can't reject something I don't know exists.

14. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

I nearly asked if anyone can translate this then I saw where you left out periods & capitals.

FREE will can't be controled.

You can "read" into it what you want but that's not what the KJV says.

I am a good person. More so than Jesus was, according to the KJV.

Jesus did not sacrifice himself for me.

My mind IS free without absurd cruel fantasies. If MY body is MINE, there's no reason to surrender it to anyone.

15. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

If you do not believe in God I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you because you simply can't understand. (I didn't say won't or will you just can't)

16. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

If someone dies and comes back to life that defeats the purpose of dying. Try sleeping now.

17. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Messengers demanded better working conditions, since they were getting killed all the time.

18. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Thanks for pointing out something that is not even a point.

Maybe free will can not be controlled fully but if you manipulate someones mind for your own benefit, even if that person is not very smart it is just as bad and you will burn in hell.

I do not know what KJV is. That is impossible because you have no belief in God and God is everything that is Good.

No he did not sacrifice himself for you. You have to earn your kudos in God's eyes and you will be judged on your thoughts and matter you have invested while you have lived your life on Earth.

Just because you don't believe in Evil does not mean it is not there. I don't think you understand what "surrendering your body" means, which is ok .

19. Bishadi Banned Banned

who knows? remember much of the old stuff is locked away in libraries.

Boy would i love to spend my life in them libraries!!!!!!!!

jesus said another would come (John 14:16)

that be a true representation

20. Bishadi Banned Banned

now step back and analyze that;

Darwin shared how species 'transmutated' and is the foundation of 'evolution'

are you aware of this? Then Darwin is alive in you!

That is what 'giving' is. He gave up his being accepted to pursue and define information as close to truth as possible; he submitted himself for the good of knowledge (for others).

Same with confucius, newton, jesus, moses, muhammad.... etc etc....

these contributers will live forever in the 'book of life' based on what they gave.............all grounded in THEIR CHOICE to "do" rather than follow

then be honest beyond belief

and then know truth as it reads upon your soul

then give to another, even if you are called a traitor; do what it right over being accepted!

that is good news........... (from a messenger)

21. Bishadi Banned Banned

sounds like my kind of guy...........

i don't believe he was dead when taken down from the cross, personally.

2 items; first if he was dead and came back, why not go to the king and rabbi's and show them; 'hey guys, you can't kill me, listen and live"

but that didn't happen, instead he hid; even so much as he changed his appearance, as his own gang could not recognize him at first.

second item; be certin; he lives in our 'understanding'

such as you still talking about him............. after 2k yrs!

the life of someone is not just breathing; it is what we do and leave, while breathing that makes us special.

We have the choice to 'do'........ that lives beyond our period of being awake.

that is what the missing item is within pure understanding; the comprehension of what 'life' is....

22. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

I agree, I just used Jesus because he is more known and an easier example.

Kind of like loving God is wrong than I don't want to be right.

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

just be fair and honest with yourself and reality and screw what anyone thinks of you.

Jesus was a great teacher, but he sure wasn't the last one nor coming back.

them are beliefs and 'we the people' need to keep our feet flat on the ground so the next generation has the chance you and i did not