why can't you ignore moderators?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by lucifers angel, Apr 25, 2008.

1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Cuh. Typical mods, eh. Always defending one another.

She picked the wrong picture anyway. She should have picked this one:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Patricia Piccinini: 'The Young Family'

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my reading ability is just fine thankyou!

however, she is free to sa what she wants when she wants and if we even dare step over your thin white cunting line then we get banned!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You said cunt. I'm going to recommend you get banned.
    Kidding.

So.
    Anyway.
    You read the thread then?
    And you know what I'm talking about?

Good.
    All's settled then?
    Move along.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no not move along, FFS, why should she be able to say what she wants when she wants, its a joke it really is!

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I thought the thread was about ignoring moderators?

You really should be more direct.

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

ok then

10. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

There are forums where the software allows to make even posts by moderators invisible. (But one cannot block private messages from moderators.)

There is a question though - Should one still stay at a forum where one wishes to put several moderators and administrators on one's ignore list? Because moderators are, after all, some kind of a higher power, in effect, by virtue of their moderator powers, they are holding the moral highground.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Moral?
    I dispute that.
    We're janitors.

12. draqon Banned Banned

we are people

take pride in that

prove the humanity is worthy by living moral life

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Fluffy bits

What I find strange about the proposition is that nobody seems to be paying attention. People insult the moderators on a regular basis, and we don't do anything about it.

• • •​

Fair play?

Given that very few people seem to pay attention to what we say unless they are (A) complaining about us, or (B) arguing with us, and in either case we can't presume anyone's actually paying attention, I'm hard pressed to understand how a mouse-click equals fair play.

Perhaps some future version of vBulletin will allow members to ignore moderators in fora where a given moderator is without authority, but that's up to the folks at Jelsoft, so you're more than welcome to bug them about it.

In the meantime, your choices are fairly simple: one way or another, get on with it. Either make a stand or let it go. Seriously. Tell her she's so stupid she shits out her cunt. Remind her that her emergence from her mother's vagina should have been the final argument against stupid women being allowed to use tampons. Ask her what crawled up her ass and died and then slap yourself in the forehead and say, "Sorry, I forgot about the warthog. My bad." Call her "Yeasty the Beasty". Point out that she is the cheese sandwich in the blonde joke. Demand that she get off the four Guatemalan illegals and let them breathe something that doesn't smell like her ass; just because George W. Bush doesn't give a necrotic rat's scrotum about human rights doesn't mean she doesn't have to, and tell her to get the freakin' rat's scrotum out of her mouth, for God's sake! She doesn't know where it's been!

Get in her face and be as offensive as a ridiculous, half-witted matchstick slathered in birdshit can be. It's about all she understands, after all.

Or else get over it. Because anyone who would devote such resources to bitterness and bombast like that simply ain't worth your time, sistah! No way, no how! Nuh-uh. Not you. Be proud to be smart. Be proud to be virtuous. Be proud to be you. Ain't no third-rate pimpknocka gonna hold you down. Remember, girl, her coffee tastes like shit 'cuz it's nothin' more than lukewarm sewage. Uh-huh. That's right. You got what it takes. Stand up, sistah! Stand up! Be proud and give praaaaiiiiise! Hallelujah!

You got the power!

Hallelujah!

You got the spirit!

Hallelujah!

Raise your hands up to the Looooorrrrrrrd!

And kick her squah in the nuts.

M'kay?

Break those eggs.

Whip 'em up, make an omelette.

Just don't complain about the fluffy bits.

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Gah, I just don't buy the janitor thing. Yes, you're responsible for clearing up the mess in aisle 4, but you're also the security guards who march people out of the shop.

Janitors. Fuck off.

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Can all janitors make their way to aisle 4, please.

16. draqon Banned Banned

Aisle 4 is the only Aisle, it includes everything in the universe, and there is no path to follow...we are all in Aisle 4.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I'm not. I'm in the toilets, stuffing three frozen chickens in my bag.

18. draqon Banned Banned

we are all suffering than, get well

19. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

It's default option by vBulletin software as being said.
    So, it's Jelsoft who has to be contacted regarding this issue.

There are some mods or hacks for sure, that enable 'hiding' moderators in that way so you can hide their posts, but you can still receive PMs from them, but I don't know how stable those hacks are, so we won't install them.

My suggestion is to skip posts of 'odious moderator' in any possible situation or if you're cornered in your own thread, then to fight back in witty, bitter and sarcastic way. But only once and never in insulting manner.
    And of course, report any insults via Report form.

Cheers!

20. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh my God!!! That picture is mental... i started tripping just looking at it.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

maybe if its said in the cesspool its on the mods ignore list and you can get away with it?

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Moderators!
    (spits large wad of chewing baccy into spittoon)
    We should be allowed to wrassle with 'em.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You could ignore them however they never will ignore you.