Why are women inferior?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman Banned Banned

I think it's... ironic? telling? that one of the few women participating in this thread respond only to the one liner bait from Xerxes, who is actually being facetious.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iam Banned Banned

You must really hate yourself, I mean your mother.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

Was this English?

From what I could piece together I answer:

You not liking my perspective, proves it is wrong…..right?

I don’t like death…..therefore I am immortal.

I’m a Satanist now?
    Tell me more about me….little brain.

How unfortunate that the universe could care less about what you like.
    I don’t like lions eating baby gazelles alive, but…..there you have it.

What colors do you see in your universe?
    How pretty they must be.
    I, sometimes, envy your stupidity. I want to escape reality, sometimes.

But mostly I pity the stupid.
    Sure, they avoid some discomforts, but oh what beauty they miss, what vistas they will never see….so safe there behind their rosy-colored glasses, afraid to peek around the glass…the walls.

Roman
    Didn’t you get the memo?
    Rape was invented by male patriarchal societies which victimized females and treated them like objects.
    There is no rape in nature….riiiiiiiight.
    Chimpanzee males never rape females.

And to think that, according to Buddha1, they are really desiring to have sex with other males….well 95% of them.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Note: all I am doing is supporting the true intellectuals who most apparently are failing to read and or take seriously. ie, i am irrelevent here, as much as you should read me only to get on task and read them. a lot of my posts refer to them (un-intentionally)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Satyr Banned Banned

But, please, do not take my word for anything I’ve said.
    Observe it first-hand, here.

Notice the differences in response between male and female posters.
    Then notice the difference in response between males indoctrinated into the status quo and popular beliefs and those challenging popular sentiment and established, popular views.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

iam: can you please tell me why you are advoiding my posts?

10. iam Banned Banned

Males who believe they are superior to women do so because they have an inferiority complex, such as you pitiful, mysogynistic moron.

11. Satyr Banned Banned

Ergo humans believing they are superior to anything, including animals, plants or whatever, are also suffering from an inferiority complex.
    While those believing they are equal to others, are suffering from no complex at all.

And those believing they are inferior to others are really suffering from a superiority complex.

Fascinating.
    Can you name one perspective which cannot be used to cast aspersions upon the mind presenting it?
    Offer an opinion and I’ll deduce from it psychological ailments or spin it into psychological strengths.
    You can attack the opinion maker, but this does nothing to disprove the opinion itself.

When a topic is ignored and the participants choose to focus on the source rather than the subject, this exposes an inability to formulate coherent, relevant arguments against it.
    They then turn their animosity against the speaker and not what is being spoken, knowing that no matter how strong an opinion is, the opinion holder must certainly possess a weakness to be exploited.

Fuckin’ typical.
    A very feminine tactic, by the way.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

satyr, you are great. I should applaude you like on my chess site. I hope that iam will ever get the message. I honestly don't think SHE will

13. iam Banned Banned

Your not getting it, idiot! No matter what arguments and rhyme you come up with, you focus on what you perceive to be right. You are a one-sided argument based on your own premise. Not everyone agrees, dumbnuts.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

iam, can you pleae leave and take your feminine rampage somewhere else? oh yeah, watch the nuts, woman freaks! (my custom user title

)
    sorry, I am kidding but tire of your irrelevence

15. Satyr Banned Banned

And yours is a one-sided argument based on your premises.
    Do you think I cannot make deductions about your psychological discomforts based on your opinions? Idiot!
    That’s fucking easy.
    Now construct an argument against mine, and you’ll impress me.

This is what debate is, survival of the fittest, where the weakest perspective or idea shows itself to be inferior to another.

You stupid moron!

“Not everyone agrees?” Really?
    Who the fuck cares?
    Popularity is an argument against you not for you, you idiot.

Morons, like you, have believed inanities, since the beginning of history.
    It’s easy to persuade the imbeciles of the world.
    That’s why they make up the obtuse majority.

Morons, like you, burned women because they thought they were witches once, and believed the Earth was flat.
    Imbeciles, like you, simply follow what popular opinion says and takes an opinions popularity as proof of its veracity.
    See how typically female you are, even while attempting to argue the opposite.
    Your feminine mind, takes popular opinion to be an argument for something.
    See how retarded you are?
    Interactive proof.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I think you are suffering from apophenia. It is a common disorder amongst women.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Seriously, put her in the dust. I'm sitting here being influenced by Satyr, while everyone ignores my posts

(for a good reason, too)

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

However, my opinion is that there is a lot of trolling going on, which is a necessity. I only think that we should heat the debate up, and by that time i no longer will belong. But I really like this thread, it is cute satyr, it's a favoriate one of mine now. I think we are hardley talking about the main issues, instead we have irrelevent things like me and iam talk which hardley are on topic with the eariler posts.

19. Satyr Banned Banned

I'm reading you.

Besides I'm getting tired of this fish-in-a-barrel-shoot.

I think I'm gonna go out for a while.

This is no fun.
    Not much of a challenge for me.

20. Roman Banned Banned

Satyr is all brain, and it is delicious.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Satyr, have fun man i'm smiling like your avatar. I will be hoping to see a docter soon, maybe they won't castrate me 0_o

22. iam Banned Banned

Lol, Let me give you a lesson on reality. Men and women are not superior to eachother. They both have strengths and weaknesses but in differing areas. You have no proof that men are superior except within a patriarchal society. Men could not hack it in a matriarchal framework. The only advantage men have over women is physical strength. We live in a physical existence. That is the only advantage that tips the scales in favor of patriarchy.

You are the idiot. Lol, I don't take popular opinion to be fact, Those like you do. "Men are superior to women(in a patriarchal society)." Wow, thats profound, ain't it! That's popular opinion and reasoning, you conventional twit.

23. Bells Staff Member

Satyr

You just lost the 'debate' when you lowered yourself to such an extent that referring to her as 'moron' and 'idiot' became the crux of your argument.

Did it make you feel superior? Did it make you feel like a "man"? Did you thump your chest and pant at yourself in the mirror before posting?

U da man!

Jaybee from his cast

Good grief. If you are trying to portray yourself as a man who deems women to be inferior, you really should not use the God argument. I mean honestly! What kind of twit comes up with your kind of nonsense. You really see women as being inferior to yourself? You really think it is the man who gets things done? Right! And then you turn to the great father and male figure in the sky as a means to back up your argument? How.. pathetic.. And how.. typical..

I know it is your instinct to attempt to portray yourself as being strong and virile, when it is obvious that you are in fact, redundant. But there was no need to resort to what can only be classified as a Republican and 'Bush' tactic of attempting to put God on your side.

And sadly for you, women will still be above you in every sense of the word.

So what is the very 'nature' of women? Are we meant to be weak, submissive, dumb, sluts, believe in a higher power, etc? Is that our very nature? Hmm, there's only one person I'm seeing here with those attributes and I won't hurt your feelings by naming that individual.

You see men who are masculine, with their hands down people's pipes and their bum cracks hanging out as being the real men and yet you also see men who work in commerce (LOL.. since most of them are more effeminate than masculine) as being real men also. They get things done right?

While the woman (or the man who works in commerce who gets his nails done at the nail technician.. as a solicitor and an accountant I have yet to meet one single male solicitor or accountant who is not manicured.. which says a lot) who owns the house pays the man to fix her toilet and clear the drains?

Now, I wonder, which would you rather be? The 'man' who spends his life smelling of.. well.. shit.. Or would you rather be the "woman" who pays him to smell like shit? Would the real man get the job done if there wasn't a "woman" to pay him?

Now go rub two stones together and say ugg..

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.