Why are women inferior?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iam Banned Banned

Why am I not surprised coming from a .... man! Superiority and inferiority in what context? In a patriarchal context? Well, of course. Would men adapt better to a matriarchal society? NO. HENCE, MEN ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING TO KEEP THEIR DOMINANCE AND PATRIARCHY.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

iam, I think you are a sexist (I believe.. hmmm woman?) who has the desire aganist men because she knows they have superior things about them. I am not being a sexist or anything i'm only saying that women have a very good to them too, although it is much more rare than in a man. Also that shows how difficult it is (actually easy) to give small detail examples of a womans inferority.

haha, you can pick me apart all you want to. it's likely i'm the crazies person on the site, and can push all debates like this one farther and farther. ha wahtever

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

sorry i missed your previous post, woman

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Geez god i'm more talking about things less in all going out, lady. Things about the "innate" although that's going all out. It may be true what you say above, but I think that still leaves us with what is innate. Which is the start to finding womans inferiority, which is what was asked from the very first post on this thread

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Things women likely invented:
    agriculture
    language
    pottery
    basketweaving
    cloth

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Things man likely invented:
    woman

(i am flat out saying this is a joke, but I couldn't keep up with spidergoat, who happens to be an uuber awesome secret friend)

10. Satyr Banned Banned

From where you are sitting, it would seem so…..She obliterated me.
    because you say so..
    Maybe you should now declare your own victory and say: "Case closed" or “End of discussion” as your final argument.

I believe in God?
    Tell me more about me…. This is where the desperate, lacking the ability to offer a response on-topic, turn to personal insinuations and personality assassination.
    When you fail to defend against what you suppose he says, defend against what you suppose he is.

Good point….your depth of thought and well-crafted arguments are insurmountable and reveal your overall intellectual value.

I’m a “monster”? If you say so.
    Well I guess that’s better than being a retarded, naïve, weakling scratching at his shepherd’s leg.
    Tell me more about me…..

Ah…yes….because I believe in God…right?

Tell me more about me....

Yes, of course, because man didn’t want to overcome nature or control nature, through knowledge, before the existence of a patriarchal God.
    It wasn’t anything in man's nature, it was all contrived and invented.

What about the Greeks and their polytheistic deities?
    Did they submit to nature?
    Why was Dionysus male, lording over hysterical women, and why was Apollo, his antithesis, male?

I know.
    Proof that I am wrong: Life sucks.
    But why does life suck?
    Because life doesn’t give a shit about what duendy wants or what he thinks is "right"?

You mean there’s only one problem with me?
    Tell me more about me…and please ignore the topic…..

Nothing YOU say, for sure…Your arguments are so inane and weak that you’ve now succumbed to personal attacks on the source of your anguish…..not nature… but me.

Sorry nature made you into an idiot, mate.
    I’m not responsible for that either.

Okay, now make a point against what I’ve actually said and not what your pathetic, little mind thinks I said or wants so bad for me to have said.
    I believe in God….right?

I mean it fits so nicely, doesn’t it?
    I believe in God, therefore I am some kind of conservative, patriarchal thinker with the accompanying prejudices, against which your enlightened modern liberal, unprejudiced openness, raises its voice in opposition:
    “No, you shall not make anyone feel bad about them selves!You….you…..Monster!!!!”

What a cure little moron you are.
    But do not be discouraged, you are part of a majority and most will find your stupidity calming and agreeable.
    You can be comforted by seeing yourself mirrored in your surrounding environment.
    Bahhhhhhhhhh......

Except for this one….no.
    But I think you are having one as we speak.

Are the colors pretty in your world?

Your argument against masculine challenge is a very feminine one.

The feminine loves the status quo and abhors anything that threatens it.
    It seeks safety and comfort in what she knows and has gotten used to, hating turmoil or anything that alters her environment.

As feminization progresses, males are becoming more and more so, also.
    Case in point: duendy

You are soooooo precious.

iam
    There’s nothing like a terse, simplistic, label, made negative by social conditioning, to pretend one is saying something he/she understands or presenting it as if it were a strong argument for something.

Like: Sexist, for example.
    Or: Racist.
    Or: Fascist.
    Or: Patriarchal
    Or: Rhetoric
    Or: Prejudiced
    Or: Conspiracy
    Or: Liberal/Conservative
    Or: Cynical
    Or: Negative

Humans have also evolved to take advantage of any natural resource, such as fruits: Does man’s need for fruit prove that he is equal to fruit trees?

Man needs water. Is man equal to water because it quenches his thirst and he needs it?

“The other half of themselves” insinuates that there is a whole….define it and argue how finding your “other half” makes you cease needing, since you are now complete and whole.

What is another aspect of superiority? Submission?

This thread is becoming so cute.
    Hey, did you hear?
    Males desire other males for sex.
    News to me. I just found this out myself, recently.
    Imagine living all this time and not knowing how attracted to other males I was.
    I had to be told what I desired by someone else.
    Now I'm being told I'm also a "monster".

This Forum rocks!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Go satyr! Gooooo SATYR!! I am ranting for you you know that

12. Roman Banned Banned

Satyr,
    That was the most complete and consistent retort to duendy's nonsense I can remember reading, ever. I'm impressed that you could read such mangled grammar, then articulately stomp his face in. Not to imply that you would be unable to stomp him, but that you just didn't sigh and shake your head and start namecalling (cause that's really all he deserves).

Can you be my new idol?

13. iam Banned Banned

Replace "feminine" with "masculine" and "her" with "his" you moron. Males are plagued the same. The only difference is how it is dealt with.

You are retarded to equate women with food and water. That is your inane rhyme.

Can men procreate on thier own? No. Can men nurture their offspring at home and go to work at the same time? No or I didn't REALIZE one could be in two places at once. How the hell does that make men superior??

14. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Largely unintelligent. Yes, I believe in God, and NO, it doesn't take any courage to make either assertion.

Don't "Errr", makes you appear demented.

A Marijuana induced fog, no doubt. Keep off the skunk, it only worsens your inherent gender disadvantage.

It had previously occurred to me that you started this thread, surreptitiously impersonating a female anti-feminist, so as to further a REAL feminist agenda, by guaging the nature and depth of opposition to it. If so, I doff my (virtual) cap, a ploy worthy of a man.

HOWEVER...

You then fell woefully fallen into a trap I actually just warned you about, or in your words, that "joke that I didn't get":

At which point, you started a rant against God, and proved my central point marvellously. Yep, the jokes on you, Jacquie. But that's woman all over - your hormones do not allow you to think on our level for any appreciable length of time. You ignore the good advice and all rational warnings, and do what your oestrogen tells you.

But don't worry, dear...you'll find a rich husband with your physique.

Jaybee.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

I try.

But I don’t think I have the patience to keep it up for long.
    I have a low tolerance level for stupidity.

And no I will not be your idol…because that would make you a pussy…and not the Nordic god that you are.

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I was being facetious, dude. And you basically proved the point that I was trying to discredit. (you are a woman, right?)

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

the question issss, i am doing ad hom on satyr accidentally on purpose?

satry. D you believe in God? i sense you takin the piss---and/or are you are satanist. i say this cause the two mindsets most using the social darwinist rant are tose two ...so, you overyly -for yur own gud--cleve sod. which? spill

Dionysos. you ask why he was a male. listen up. he wasn't ACTUAL. he was mthic character and in later description he was depicted a effeminate t sho ambiguity.

your missing th point. a matrist mindset does NOT disclude men, be they real or mythic god-man, nor ambiguous sexuality

it is revealing you aint done psychedelics. THO i have had dealings with tose who have who are like you and worse....well, errr. not like you, but ultra mechanist

i still sayt , your worldview is monsrtrous. i dont like it, it is awful, horrendous, cold, satanist, soooo friggin macho

all yournbuddies here. i feel sorry for them being dragged into your vile story

18. Roman Banned Banned

How often do women rape men? Because rape would make a pretty good measure of which sex is stronger. It wouldn't really matter which mate a woman chose, so long as you could bend her over and do whatever you wanted to her.

So I suppose women would be predisposed to pick the male best able to protect her. In earlier times, it'd be the guy with the biggest guns. Now it's the male with the thickest wallet.

Hey, women are weak in the sexual selection process, as well. Whaddya know.

19. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

A drunk friend of mine was almost raped by this humungous viking woman (Xev?!).

She sat on his lap and said that he wasn't 'allowed to leave' until he fucked her. Somehow he managed to escape.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  20. iam Banned Banned

Heh..No, you weren't. You were serious. facetious is your excuse

proof: (you are a woman, right?)

idiot

21. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Read my first post, moron.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

my god iam, i am starting to hate woman even more because of you. i say this flat out, your post indicate your plain irrelevence... of course unless someone wants to --AGAIN -- ARGUE about how "men are not superior because they cannot procreate by themselfs" what I sence is a womans rage, and a lack of a penis all the relevant things. But again, why am I arguing with a woman? (Insert angry face, you women deserve it. the first angry post in the thing)

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Iam this is why women are not included in a lot of feminism

edit: sorry if this is a bit mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.