Why are women inferior?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Geez, all that for one simple question???

Ok, what do I mean by 'learning'? I mean the acquisition of knowledge. Does that satisfy your query?

What is it with SF on Sundays? Do IQ's just drop sharply on the weekends???

Jaybee.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

No, honey, that's God speaking.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

we gotta right one here you'll. i've got my eye on you jay etc etccetra

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Amazing! Simply amazing!

8. Satyr Banned Banned

Prisons are mostly populated by males - a sign of a resistance to indoctrination and institutionalization. They must be forced into rehabilitation using intense methods of reintegration and re-education.

In the wild males integrate within groups with more difficulty. Females do it so easily it seems, almost easy.
    This feminine predisposition to assimilation and their weak resistance to authority explains why there are species made up of majority feminine populations (ants, bees, termites, wasps etc.) but also why in many other species females make up the stable core of the group, while males come and go (lions, elephants etc.).

This feminine passivity is explained by the female’s sexual strategies. Their period of reliance on others, particularly during gestation and birthing periods, as well as their reliance on others to raise her young, make her predisposed to communal living, adapting easily to whatever authority figure defines her group (meme, morality, law, culture).
    This can also be seen in our own species where females adopt the male’s cultural and family background but also in how women rarely rebel or resist integration.
    Most often than not, females become the most devout followers of religion and of cultural norms, acting as defenders of the status quo, rarely innovating or inventing or offering much argument to whatever the dominant power dictates as the new or old norm.
    It is for this reason that females are sometimes considered part of the resources males fight and compete over.

The males sexual strategy of trying to spread his seed, demands a challenge to authority, whether this is institutional or individual, or he is relegated to an effeminate, helpful or asexual role, making it possible for homosexuality to flourish as a product of this loss of identity.
    We see this in our current cultural circumstances, where institutions take over dominant male roles, forcing males to take on effeminate roles or becoming symbolic holders of institutional male power, which is restricted and controlled in how it is expressed and used.
    This phenomenon, in turn, levels gender differences, where male female differences are made insignificant or castrated from practical use, and so creating the dynamics in which sex becomes insignificant or a matter of choice and where people like Buddha1 can claim the ‘normalcy' of homosexuality, which is nothing but a by-product of communal living.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha.....errrm. th patriarchy is THE biggest mindfuk of an instituion that ever WAS! it has made sure to degrade women, people of a darker skin tone, homosexuals including effeminate men. as DAly rightly says in first quote i give--paraphrasing 'patriarchy institutionalizes via its myth'---it instills in women to BE subervient, and degrades men, including themselves also. But women have on the whole suffered the brunt of this degradation

also. look at the military, politics, ---all the big fuk corporations. all are male-heavy

as for the high percentage of male pisoners. yeeah but most are NON white. and its the patriarchal insitution which is persecuting them!

i also dont think of community as an insitution, but rather a natrual organic process. NOT the mechanized insititutions we are surely talking about

10. Satyr Banned Banned

Is patriarchy also to blame for lionesses being subservient to lions and for all those other species where males dominate with their challenging demeanor and predisposition to violence?
    Male lions roam on the periphery of pride territory, making forays into them from time to time, testing the dominant male’s control over his pride (females).
    If the resistance is too great they return to the periphery.
    If they fall upon a weak, ill or old male they kill him, and take over.

The females offer a token resistance, knowing that their offspring will be killed if the new authority takes over.
    Then they submit and when their young are eradicated fall into heat, once more, accepting the new male’s authority.
    Are lions also governed by human patriarchal ideals?
    Are Chimpanzees?

Interesting that the best way to make a creature stray is to inject it with testosterone. It is the hormone of discontent.

The only way feminism had a chance was, under the protective umbrella of institutional power acting as ‘alpha male’, it diminished males, made them ashamed, castrated them from the roots of their natural power, and made them more like themselves, feminine, emasculating males to where they became indistinguishable from females.
    That’s what opened the doors for homosexual respectability, rebirthed this time, due to different social pressures from those of ancient times.

The fact is not only males but females have been made more feminine eradicating whatever male attributes existed naturally in them.
    We see this in current female prissiness, where breaking a nail becomes catastrophic and getting dirty and sweaty foils their image, and where females take on the role of juvenile dependants, expecting to be taken care of and treated as children, either by the system or by the males they latch onto like leeches.

We forget that the “Feminization of Man” includes females and not only males.

Homosexuality then gains ground, as just another sexual preference, with no procreative purpose but only a psychological one and a social phenomenon, made respectable due to the deterioration of masculinity as a desirable trait.

How easy it is to blame capitalism or patriarchy or whatever, when they are merely social mutations of natural phenomena.
    The law of the jungle, which exemplifies capitalism, for example, wasn’t invented by man, it is a natural rule which has been used and diverted by manmade environments.
    Patriarchy, in a similar manner, wasn’t invented by man. It is part of his natural past, taken over and perpetuated by a system that wanted to harness it and divert its energies and make it more efficient and stable.

The only way a woman and a male become the same is if all nature is eradicated from their psychological and physical characteristics and they all become creatures of reason.
    But think of what is being given up, in this way.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  11. Gustav Banned Banned

nice!

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

but we aint animals......we surely are connected WITh animals, but we are NOT lions or monkeys or giraffes. they all have their own language

animals dont have nuclear wars, which your social darwinist philsophy wold probably blame them for----actually i mre believe our culture is more based on insect colonies rather than mammals, ie., ant colonies. i am not saying tis is a good thing
    but there are arguments that in the past we have lived better than what patriarchal power-over systems have imposed on individuals. also Indigenous cultures. for example the HOpi who are more matrirachal-based--who respect the environment and community

it is all in patriarchal myth dude. IF as u say it is all au natural--patriarchal oppression. then why do we see cutting dmominating mythologies suddenly appear on the scene with sole purpose of CONTROL-over women etc etc

what you gonna say to a woman whoISN't happy with this oppression? 'oh look at the lions bitch?'

13. Satyr Banned Banned

It is this belief, that holds man to be more than animal, that is to blame for all dissatisfaction and disillusionment with human behavior.
    We are confronted, daily, with mankind’s animal nature, and yet we pretend it’s for other reasons, setting ourselves up for further disappointments.
    We blame it all on nurture. Nature had nothing to do with it.

Are we primates then?

Did you know Chimpanzee females prostitute themselves?
    I bet you thought it was all caused by a patriarchal systems that objectifies and degrades women, right?
    I bet you thought it was all caused by a dysfunction or by poor upbringings.
    I bet you thought it was all caused by a Capitalism.

Truth is, male Chimpanzees hunt, mostly during the period females go into heat.
    (Maybe this carnivorous diet is also caused by human invention, if we believe morons like our resident homosexual, masculine male Buddha1)

The dominant Chimpanzee male uses his catch to have sex with females.

Here’s the interesting thing: The lesser males, also use meat to entice females into intercourse with them, in secret.
    (I bet they all, or 95% of them, really want to have sex with other males and are forced by a heterosexual conspiracy into this)

So, in fact, females use sex as a bargaining tool, by nature, not because they are forced by human patriarchal systems into it.

What the label “prostitute” denotes, in our time, is a price not a behavior.
    A woman having sex for $100 is a whore.
    One that has sex for millions is ambitious and upwardly mobile.

Human systems, I repeat, simply take ingrained behaviors and utilize them or repress them or divert them or control them for their own purposes.
    It is this that causes human physical and mental disorder, where human intervention forces behaviors the human being has yet to evolve into.

Your usage of ‘nuclear war’ as an example of how we are different than animals not only reveals your intellectual level but shows you to be motivated by self-interest.

The means change, the motives remain the same.

Whether a man uses a gun and a monkey uses its teeth or a stick is an irrelevant detail that has nothing to do with the creature’s "different nature" but mostly has to do with the species ingenuity and exposes its historical development and overall inventive and tool using potential.

First you ask for examples…and I offer some.
    Then you blame it all on patriarchal systems which repress women…and I answer.
    Then you tell me about some tribes that use some form of matriarchy but does not disprove male superiority and also explains why these cultures remain primitive and ineffective.
    Now you claim man, miraculously is not an animal.
    Are you for real or a Christian?

The institution of religion is a good example.
    Here we see male authority being raised and abstracted into omniscience.
    This has some very telling consequences.
    Firstly it equalizes men and women under its authority and castrates males - one reason why women find religion so attractive and effeminate males swarm to it to gain empowerment through association.
    Most males find the idea of being under another male’s power - even if it is an abstract symbolic entity - insulting.

A good example of how institutions replace male roles and force everyone into subordinate positions, causing everything from ‘sensitive, emasculated, liberal’ males, as yourself, clinging on the virtue of tolerance and equality to gain some access to intercourse and relief from nature's cruelty, to females acting as fragile holy object to be won over in a romantic duel, never to soil their sensitive skin with dirt or blood.

It also causes the rise of homosexuality, in both genders, as a new viable alternative usage for intercourse and creates the environment where idiots can claim that sex has evolved for bonding and that males have to be coerced into sexual relations with the opposite sex, without which their own sex becomes meaningless.
    It causes the questioning of racial and gender distinctions, or anything that distinguishes and separates. The system wants to integrate and harmonize and so all distinguishing elements must be defamed or minimized or ignored and blamed on human invention. Everything must be blamed on nurture, so that it can be cured.

Controlling females, as I’ve said, is a natural phenomenon. They become just another resource to be exploited. Female uteruses and eggs are invaluable in nature. Sperm is plenty and expendable.
    Man didn’t invent control over females or harems or male dominance, you fool!!!!
    Your stupidity is beginning to irk me.

A patriarchal system simply uses natural tendencies and natural systems for is own purposes. It doesn’t conger them out of the ether.
    Matriarchy is always the exception to the rule and evolves under special conditions for various reasons. It is also less successful than patriarchal systems because the male competition causes progress through strife, whereas matriarchal passivity and tolerance causes less strife and, therefore, less progress. Get it yet?!

What a wonderfully emotional and overly exaggerated reaction to a reasonable position.

Frankly nature’s cruelty and how you or your friends deals and copes with it, is none of my concern.

Got news for you…life’s unfair…..Sorry, I didn’t create it. I just describe it.
    We are not talking about what you prefer or would like things to be like.
    If we are I want a Lord of the Rings universe with a hint of the Matrix…cool.

Truth is females are more valuable than males and most males are destined to live in solitude and perish without ever knowing the pleasures of procreation or even intercourse, given that with female emancipation her old sexual powers have been returned to her.
    The fact that women are dumber or physically weaker than males is a small price to pay for being of central importance to the species.
    In fact it is their importance that prevents them from being more.
    Necessity creates progress. Where there is no necessity there is stagnation.

What shall we tell males then?
    “Oh….love is all healing, young buck. You too shall find someone to appreciate you and you too are worth something.”

Too bad you find reality so unpalatable and you must invent things to help you deal with your own insignificance and weakness.

To be honest I don’t give a shit about how another deals with their own nature or life in general.
    This fear of reality is what causes the circumstances which enable mass manipulation and stupidity.
    Look around you, the world is full of fools escaping reality into artificial universes and romantic ideals.
    Isn’t this what is called…decadence?

If you can’t look the world in the eye, turn your gaze upwards and pray for a better afterlife, young Paduin.

Now I return you to your youthful blatherings and naïve inanities where you sooth yourselves with ideals that excuse you from yourselves.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  14. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

They're not, but if that isn't good enough then blame jesus:

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor."

15. iam Banned Banned

heheh...I got news for you. Life is as unfair to men as it is to women whether you perceive or are aware of your shortcomings and inabilities. You also need to grow up, "young paduin" uggh!

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Jaybee:

Women are currently outperforming men in schools throughout the western world. So much for being slow learners.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Then they did not have to follow it. That would have been the passive course, the neutral one. Opposing it was an active course, the hostile one.

I'll give you an example: whenever something new is proposed in meeting, at work, the women will all eyeball it and criticise the new idea. My boss is an exception. Men generally try to figure out how the idea might be tweaked and implemented.

I was more asking why. Saying that something is innate doesn't address why it is innate.

It's as if being host to parasites (I mean, that's basically what women are) has turned them into parasites.

I like how Satyr takes some Lifetime movie like "The Shawshank Redemption" and tries to make it into a point of a: how deep he is and b: how manly he is, when anyone who's gone head to head with him knows how shallow and feminine he is.

18. esoterik appeal h. pylori Registered Senior Member

didn't read the thread, but they're not.

men do all the things they do to get women. you tell me who is inferior.

not to mention the weakness and, after a certain point of technology, needlessness of the Y-chromosome. if men have any sense they will start treating women better, they hold the key to life. an artificial Y-chromosome will be developed well before an artificial womb.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

satyr...yer an arrogant prat. right uuuup it. tried to reply to your long rant but my system couldn't cope

i find your worldview appalling, and it reflcts your overall manner, which is obnoxious

also you twist words...of course. i am the LAST one who oul claim humans are better than animals. i said we have a different language. our main pet is te dog, YET dogs have a different language we have to try understand

if you look at early cults which were based on matrist principles, connected with Goddess religion, teir rituals are VERY animalistic. ie., ecsatic abandon.....for example, classical Dionysianism. this cult was more or less run by women--a rare thing in ancient Greece, and welcomed slaves qnd homosexuals etc,. ie., much more open than Grrek society an patrirchal bias religions and cults.....hence hint. te more wilder one allows oneself to be in a religious context te more open ypu are to ambiguity. we can see tis is the case when it got reformed by te Orphic cult which was 'patriarchal'--in its broadest sense--male supremacist. for it creates an anti-Nature dogma which the write down for first time. this influences christianity

your analyses doesn't in any way take into account the subjugation of Indigenou poples trougout history by patriarchal tribes who believe in a sky god, and believe Earth is an evil place of exile

you dont seem aware of te general mythin dissectionof the concept of a GOddess. ie., te very ancient idea that Nature was Feminine--hence te term Mother Earth, and tus sacred.......and you dont seem aware of the vast mythologicalal disttinction between the up-start patriarchal idea of a superior 'God' lordin it over earth, people and universe wit te more anceint idea of Earth being Goddess's BODY. ie transcendence versus immanence....this has drastic effect on its believers psychology.....all thi you dont fukin mention you clever sod

and i find it typica; and hillarious your swift dismissal of the HOPi people as being some slackers who jest dont fit into your social darwnist plan

you prize plonker

20. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

(sarcasm)Why are men inferior?

They are not even able to produce children. And worse, when women do all the work and give birth their children for them, they can't even breast feed!(/sarcasm)

Your definition of "better" is based on such limited basis, it makes me laugh. I'm not even going to try to justify the intelligence of women to someone so narrow minded.

21. Azael Registered Senior Member

A testimony to the fact that we don't read/give a shit about other people's posts. We just say our piece and leave.

22. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

You mean GIRLS, dear fellow - and you're comparing them to BOYS who are more practical than studious, who would rather construct and design bridges, or computer networks, than be forced to write essays entitled, "How far did the Feminist Movement advance under Gloria Steinem?".

And you do realise you've cheapened whatever argument you had by bringing in the La-La land of academia into this? Men - not boys - excel in the REAL world, where it matters, where commerce is done, deals tied, wealth GENERATED. Even scholastically underdeveloped boys often grow into skilled manual workers - and the last time I checked, a Plumber - the vast majority of whom are MEN - outearn Nail 'Technicians' (what a laugh!!), the vast majority of whom are - rightly - a bunch of cunts.

Jaybee.

23. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

I believe it's God's design that women are more 'left' brained (and HARE-brained!) - but that answer inevitably misdirects the convo towards the tired old debate between Creationism and Evolution. See, nowhere in the Bible does it say that He DIDN'T condense the evolutionary process of millions of years into a millisecond, so I don't know what the heck that whole argument is about.

But regardless of whether you believe in God, ones genetic predispositions are inevitably amplified by societal interaction. So however you explain it, it's not by accident. Women - despite all the modern, misguided legislation and propaganda working against their nature - inexorably find their predestined place in society.

Ermm...in that example, who are the first set of parasites you mentioned?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.