Why are girls so irrational and illogical?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Betrayer0fHope, Oct 13, 2008.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

That's true, because women make quite a rational choice from the standpoint of procreation and chance at more comfy life. "Bad" Guys show most of the signs of a dominant male. Dominant, confident male, even if he is a jerk is what a female after. That's simple nature, nothing personal. Dominant streak values a lot both in natural and civilized worlds. It's a good indicator of one's potential to occupy higher perches in societal pyramid, to get larger piece of mammoth meat and to protect family nest. You perceived niceness will buy you little, if anything in this world. When have you seen a "nice" guy serving as a manager last time

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

?

But you don't worry, you being a nice guy have great chances to raise kids of a dominant male, if your wages are going to meet expectations (that's another irrational rational decision women make, if excessive dominant behavior quest tends to threaten woman and her kids).

Nice guys finish last (if ever). That's not just saying, that's statistical truth. Just remember, no matter what she says don't be a nice guy with other people without fight (in conflict situations, of course).

I bet you could be attracted at least to 50,000,000 women in this world. The choice is tremendous, you just have no practical access (considering limited lifespan and resourses) to all those women. You've never been in situations when many men and a few fairly ugly women are isolated withing a work camp. I've been. I tell ya, every day more and more men find those women more and more attractive (for real)

How come?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

You can vomit as much as you want, but how in the hell hanging out with a man who can kick shit out of you, or will not think twice before trying, represent himself as a pushy "go getter" type at job interview, etc., etc., etc., is less rational choice than hanging out with king of niceness? Even if a jerky dominant guy (not all are jerks, btw) will slap her once or twice, it's a small price to pay for comfort of knowing she's got some protection against the surrounding world. In the women eyes niceness worth shit in this world, no matter what she's saying. Sure, there are exceptions, but all things equal, confident, domineering male almost always gets a girl and nice guys finish... you know.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Rationality and deep thinking should not be mixed. Everything that is done in perceived self interest is rational. A few guys in this thread argue that girls are irrational because they choose jerks over such nice guys. However, those women act of self-interest, conscious or primeval. Therefore, all the rationality is there. More than that, in general scheme of life women are way more rational and attached to mundane family things than men. Men, on the other hand, are known historically for taking tremendous irrational risks in pursuit of something, frequently quite immaterial. If looking for something is not an option, men degenerate, do drugs&alcohol to accelerate passing of the pointless life. Women, on the other hand, rarely fall apart like that, precisely because they are way more rational and down to earth than men.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Because they are? Women might be rational and logical, but men are more rational and logical.

Edit: Whoops, that sounded too all-encompassing. I know many females are more rational and logical than many males, don't bother wasting your time telling me that.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Why did I bother being something in the realm of friendly to you?

To think I actually bothered to pm you some stuff, and I get a faceful of ph 0 sarcasm.

I'm off to talk to my enlarged clitoris. See you later.

I don't need protection, thanks, and certainly not from someone who will try and slap me around. I'd rather just learn self defence, which I already do, keep my lock knife on me and take my chances.

There we go again, if I disagree with you, I must be lying.

Sure, I do like a guy who's got a certain 'wild' quality about him. However, if he takes his anger out on me he's going to get a very nice view of my ass while I walk away from him.

Betrayer, that's rubbish. Women are not LESS rational. There are specific things they are less ABLE at. That's not the same as being less rational.

9. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

BOH -
    True, to a small extent, but that was only an afternote of other evidence. Although, are school results completely irrelevant? Or rather do you think academic ability and being 'smart' are two completely different things?

Enmos -
    While boys, those misunderstood geniuses, rebel against a system geared towards the female mind, right?

10. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I got your PM after I wrote that, and I wasnt being sarcastic in the least.

Your poetry is actually quite a bit better than I expected...in fact I googled a few lines to see if it was really yours.

I'm still trying to figure it out...in fact.

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Exactly. I am so sick of hearing that. I fail to see how schools are anti-male.

Ah, sorry. I thought you meant it as a put down.

Hehe...thank you.

PM me back if you'd like me to explain them to you.

12. 11parcal Saint of Cynicism Registered Senior Member

Males don't work like females, in my opinion females have more drive to get things done (for the most part) and the school system is set up so that, without drive, you will fail. Otherwise I don't see a reason to say that, just a justification for male laziness IMO

13. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Hot girls are EVERYWHERE.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

except in your bed

15. 11parcal Saint of Cynicism Registered Senior Member

Lol, ain't that the truth

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What ? lol
    You got that from my post ?

17. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

I hate having girls over, what's the big deal?

18. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

I was going to say pretty much the exact same in regards to the bell curve. Men typically occupy the extreme ends of the entire spectrum. Alot of this is down basic physiology of course - contrary to inexplicable popular belief the male and female brain are not structured or 'set up' the exact same way(!)

Girls also typically outperform boys at school as you said. Infact more than that - studies have shown that the mere presence of boys is enough to actually lower the overall performance of girls in education (although not the other way round i think im right in saying).
    Not entirely sure why this is. Personally ive a feeling that girls just perform better in structured environments in which everyone else is working towards the same goals. Boys if anything are the other way round.
    Just look at male entrepreneurs in the fortune 500 for example - you'll consistently find that alot of them left school before even reaching 16. This isnt just about innately male 'competitive drive' either i dont think. Men generally perform better when theyre creating the conditions for the playing field, rather than simply opperating within one already set out.
    Working within traditional parameters is something ive found women take to alot easier

19. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Well thought out...Helio!

20. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Results are irrelevant, because they measure the attention span of one, nothing more.

21. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Surely you mean "one's attention span"?

So you are suggesting that all those thousands of children failing school are doing so simply because of a short attention span?

Somehow the 'men are more logical' argument seems to be crumbling.

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Why is it everyone has some sort of defensive argument as to why girls outperform boys??

If it were the other way around would anyone bother insisting that it was not in fact the girls' fault?

They outperform boys, mostly, because they actually study, whereas boys usually have this macho cool thing going on, where it's not hard or cool to be interested in your schoolwork, so you not only don't try, but go out of your way not to be seen as academic.

23. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

I think you're absolutely right; females do tend to flourish within the boundaries of a system while males flourish with free reign.
    As I said, one is not more intelligent than the other, our minds just work in very different ways.