Why Americans are racists?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Shadow1, Jun 14, 2010.

?

Americans, are they racist? And are they mostly racist to arabs?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

and Americans are not? we have inter-racial marriages, kids... everything... how is every American raciest if they have married someone with a different skin color? And are some of the people I know, who've married people who need VISA's to stay in the states raciest?

and I didnt see any of what he said aggressive! he's asking you for facts.. where do u go to see if half us us American girls have been raped? thats like someone who's never had an orange saying 50% or oranges tastes like grapefruit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

To Shadow

To be frank, I do not know enough about Tunisia and the Maghreb to even offer an opinion. If I got to know your people well enough, I might say something, but not till then.

Christa

Racism is not an absolute. You cannot accurately categorise a nation as racist or not racist. It is all shades of grey. All nations have some racism, but the question is, how much?

My own view, from all the Americans I have met, is that the USA is somewhere in the middle. Some racism, and some enlightenment.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

Don't confuse attacking your facts with attacking you. If I were attacking you, I'd call you names and such.

This is a debate. Expect to be debated. If you can't handle it, then leave. So, I would advise that you "chill out".

Again. Not attacking you. Attacking your points. . . dude.

As for my "aggressiveness", I wonder how much of a sensitive crybaby you must be for feeling attacked when someone actually debates you? What? Are we all supposed to accept your senseless drivel as sagely wisdom?

I have a problem with ignorant people making ignorant--ad hominem--statements, acting defensive when they are challenged (which is what you are doing), refusing to post reputable facts to support their lofty claims (which you've done), demanding that other people play by their rules (which you did, in demanding that people not address specific issues because you find them bothersome), then acting like a bruised little child when they get challenged (which is exactly what you're doing now).

This site is for intelligent adults. Participate like one, or leave.

You should go back and read your own posts (see below):

Why are you acting like a crybaby when challenged? Why aren't you supporting your points with some referenceable fact? Why did you lie when you said "50%" then lowered it to "40%" (a fact which I'd still like to see you support).

All you're doing is grand-standing. Part of the accepted way of doing business around here is actually (a) making sense (b) being honest about what you're saying (c) supporting your claims with facts and (d) not acting like a crybaby when challenged in an honest manner.

~String

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Great. . . so you can add hypocrite to ignorant liar! (Now that. . . was an attack)

~String

8. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I am also culturist.

I believe that if it is a society's culture to torture and kill (as it is in China) then it isn't culture at all. It's barbarism.

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hehehehe, okki, maybe i just had a twisted informations, but still he was attacking me.

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yeah sure, hehehehe, it was just a question but not a serious one anyway, no prob.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok ok, first of all, i'm not a lier! second, i didnt say i'm racist to american, i started to be one, means i started to not want to talk to any american anymore.. and i'm not a lier, ok?

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

14. WillNever Valued Senior Member

China is officially one of the worst human rights abusers in the world.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - This is getting silly

Mod Hat — This is getting silly, or maybe it always was

Is there a real topic to discuss here? Or is it just rip on your favorite target culture?

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

I sugest this topic get blocket, first it's useless, second, it's stupid and silly, third, it's a bullshit!!!

17. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

if u don't wanna talk to americans anymore, why are you on this forum?! Quite a few of us ARE americans..*gasp*

and I am not raciest.. I hate EVERYONE just as equal as the next person. there are just some people I trust less then the next guy.. haha

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure

Mod Hat — Closure

Works for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.