Why A Prostitute Is Better Than Dating If You Are A Heterosexual Male

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by serenesam, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arauca Banned Banned

Masturbation is accepted among the Anglo , from were I come that is a no no for man. It is shameful.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But they do it anyway. Nothing to be ashamed of.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. arauca Banned Banned

That is your culture, That is why homosexuality is been accepted because there is no shame .

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

So fucking other men is better than masturbation? I really do not understand that, can you please enlighten me as to how fucking men with each other is not "wrong" because according to SOME cultures, who believe in the Bible, they think it is very wrong and will go to hell if they do that.

8. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I've only said what destroys a marriage and gave 3 things that did so. Money problems seem to be the most common thing that destroys a marriage for without it in todays society many feel they cannot survive in the manner they want to live.

Sometimes one part of the married couple will be improperly using money for their own benefits and not share it with their partner which causes strife. Other times allocations of money becomes a problem where one person wants to use it for their reasons and the other wants it to use for theirs. Without trust and love these things get out of hand and what could have been dealt with through cooperation becomes a divorce situation at times.

Infidelity speaks for itself because if a partner can't be true to their loved one then what good is it to continue?

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

What about those prostitutes with a heart of gold that I've heard about?

10. arauca Banned Banned

Wait, you misunderstood I did not mean f**ing other man is right. I am opposed to man f**ng other man according to the book it is an abomination. To make clear I think it is wrong , masturbation and homosexuality

11. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

Aha! That explains the Homophobia and veiled misogyny.

12. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

Yes, their marketing departments are very good at their job.

13. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

And which of the numerous ancient, misinformed, out-of-moral-touch with today, collection-of-myths books is that? Tell me, does that book say that one should not own slaves? No? I wonder why. What I dont wonder about though, is that because of the same reasons you are a homophobe today, you would have been a racist a century ago.

14. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

They have "golden hearts" because they have taken all the gold from their johns and molded their own hearts with it. :itold:

15. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Then why did you say in post # 23
    If you first say it is accepted then now you say it is wrong, why are you confusing things with these two opposite statements?

16. arauca Banned Banned

It seams that you just want to justify your error , by blaming on me posting your misinterpretation, Is it so hard to apologize, be a man.

17. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

So let me understand you. You say that masturbation is wrong but why is it wrong , where do you get your information from?

You say homosexuals are wrong, is that correct, why?

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Well, so is wearing a cotton/polyester blend to Church or accepting communion while wearing glasses. Oh, and be sure to set the right price when selling your daughter off as a slave.

You have to take that book with a grain of salt.

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

Geez, do whatever you want with another consenting adult (or with yourself.) You don't need to justify it on the Internet.

20. arauca Banned Banned

Friend I know your position , the defender of the pink panters

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

Never been much into cheap black market jewels myself, so never really had cause to defend jewel thieves.

OTOH I do have a lot of gay friends - even family members - and these people would like to have the same rights I have. And I am all for that.

22. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

the most boring sex I ever had was with a hooker,
    of course,that doesnt mean some guys cant enjoy it,
    If you only want a fuck there are all kinds of swingers available on dating sites and you dont have to pay nothing,well maybe the meal and drinks
    heres one hornymatches.com

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

He right about mastubation, some societies have really done a lot to keep it down, like egypt, where they release their sexual tension by raping women instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.