Who the hell advised Trum to bomb Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sculptor, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

How?
    No. Once again, if so, how?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Depends on which US is meant. For the population at large, trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of US soldiers lives squandered in order to spread destruction and perpetual instability in far away lands, guaranteeing enduring hatred from such wrecked societies towards the US, doesn't strike me as a gain.

Yes the MIC is an obvious winner in terms of continual arms sales and contracts for newer shinier war toys. But then you have a ruling elite that somehow is always happy to push for more and more of such conflict for long-term global reasons. Apart from the Israel-firster duel-citizen gang of neocons, whose primary allegiance is to a foreign power that naturally benefits from destruction of all their neighbours, there is a globalist faction typified by such luminaries as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski:
    http://www.activistpost.com/2016/08/architect-new-world-order-giving-americas-empire.html
    Also predominantly Jews, their outlook is more centred on a global empire run from London or NY/Washington, not Jerusalem. So while that faction is happy to promote conflicts worldwide, but mostly in Eurasia, that advance their NWO goal, continual upheaval in the ME is not really good news. Famously Henry K once stated 'In 10 years Israel will cease to exist'. Just how sincere that comment was is open to question, but it's a fact members of the globalist gang often oppose Netanyahu's pushing for all out destructive ME war by it's US/NATO etc. proxies.

sculptor likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Go back and check my earlier posts, and links to articles therein that supply the bleeding obvious answers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

What I've found sounds like borderline anti-Semitism. Maybe middle east instability keeps those countries from a concerted genocidal push?

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

'Anti-Semitism' is the usual cheap shot charge leveled at anyone seriously exposing Zionist anti-Goy genocidal policies. So? Should one curl up in fear at threat of that hypocritical charge? Tragically many do. Judge who is really 'anti-humanity' according to the preponderance of overwhelming evidence.
    What?

9. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

What should you do?
    If control etc is strong as you suggest I ask what can be done?
    Alex

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Israel can take the Golan oil with or without regional instability. The US and Europe are Israel's biggest obstacles in taking Golan oil.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Where and when did you answer it? The fact is you are lying again. You have no proof Obama knew Assad hadn't surrendered all of his chemical weapons. You don't even know that Assad didn't surrender all of his chemical weapons. You were making shit up again as you are wont to do. Google isn't going to help you comrade.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

A good question. As one small example, what is on the record is the shocking maltreatment of this brave individual:

And, what many are sceptical was not a subsequent 'accidental fatality':

If I was to give you a list of the many who have suffered career destruction and worse for standing up to this pernicious and vicious lobby, it would be very long.
    But, many do persist. And thanks to the internet, and despite relentless lobbying to ban so-called 'hate speech' and any and all sites promoting such designated as 'hate speech' by the hypocrite true haters, the tide just may be turning. Hard to say. Time will tell.

13. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

A good question indeed but you have not answered it.

The video s you posted do not offer an answer either.

If all aspects of your government, and your media is under the control of this "foreign" power the only way to beat it is for the people to rise up and take back the power and destroy the opportunities for influence and that means you would need violent revolution followed by the mandatory reign of terror, followed by a counter revolution and perhaps a further reign of terror and even after all of that who would get back to control after say forty years pass?

I would suggest that even if you could remove the problem as you see it some other group would take over.

Who is to say any new group would be better?

Democracy sounds great but I suggest it provides the best opportunity politically possible for a minority to gain power and I further suggest if not your targeted "foreign power" it will be another group who seize the opportunity that a power vacuum always sees someone converting and seizing power.

AND so even if I were to agree with you that the evils you suggest are more than hate speech I don't know that I would be in a hurry to change things given that in my view revolution and all that must go with a successful revolution is the only way you may arrive at change and knowing that change probably would be temporary.

I asked what you think can be done and will refine my question to ask is there anything short of the horror of revolution given as you suggest your government is under the control of a foreign power.

Do you suggest voting for someone who is in line like you believe you are? You need a massive change ...how many politicians will it take to reject the lobby you suggest is in control.

How would you get all the Christians in your country to abandon Israel and treat it as an enemy favouring instead perhaps a non Christian nation.

And the calls to close these sites you mention because of hate speech probably will come because certainly much of what I have read suggests an underlying hate for Jews as opposed to hate for Zion.

I could hate Zion extremists if I came around to fully believing they are indeed the evil ones causing all the wars etc but not if that met aligning with folk who just hate Jews because they are generally successful... if that makes sense...there are Jews who may not like the way things are...I don't know.

What do you think should be done?

Alex

14. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Oh, so you are an anti-Semite. Good to know.
    You're obviously so inured in your antisemitism that you've completely reversed the facts to fit your blatant hatred. It's every surrounding Muslim country that expressly seeks the annihilation of all Jews, not the other way around. Do you deny the Holocaust too?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Everybody knows what the war faction wants even without Hitlary repeating it every day. And I have not claimed that Trump gets some inspiration personally from Hitlary, only that he, de facto, is doing what she wants - in a slightly milder form.
    The US, because it weakens all its competitors. The basic principle: What harms Eurasia is good for America. Zero sum mentality.
    Some of them think so. Because they consider all the Arabs as enemies, so harming them is nice for Israel.

16. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Wow. Another vintage rant 'letting off steam'. I'll answer rather more briefly. The alternative to trying to create a general awareness among the populace, which is all that's available realistically, is in effect to give in to fear and apathy by concentrating on all those awful maybe's you list, and just lay down and die. Not for me.

17. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

A typical leftie reaction. Not biting.

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Nope. Stable, obedient, industriously drilling, dollar backing, cooperative oil pumpers for cheap are best for the US. There have been some difficulties achieving that ideal.
    Instability is from screwup, by the USA.
    But "the USA" isn't making these decisions. Lately, Donald Trump is. Before him, others. Most dramatically, the administration of W&Cheney - we're still in the world they created, in the Middle East.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    sculptor likes this.
  19. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Why type in rant if you are only going to cross it out.

I don't get it.

I don't get why you get cranky with me I at least listen to what you have to say and remain polite a courtesy I doubt that you will get from others here.

I am sorry you think I was letting off steam I still do not see it that way.

I was trying to be realistic and sorry if it was all too much for you.

Maybe it is upsetting for you to embrace what I would say is the reality of actually changing the situation you see and complain about...

So your answer is to promote awareness...well that's OK now I know.

The anti zionist chap I mentioned added to his list of evil deeds so I am now being made aware from two people.

We can't discuss politics on that site but I shall post a similar question for him but the mods there will probably delete his and my post.

Alex

20. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Didn't come across that way but ok I accept you meant well. This kind of action-reaction scenario has become a pattern unfortunately.
    Not too much for me, just judged by me as a hopelessly defeatist outlook imo.
    To round it out a little from last post.....
    If you watched that YT vid where Alan Sabrosky was interviewed, it should have been obvious one big problem is how to raise awareness given the long entrenched stranglehold held over all mainstream outlets. As he maintains, much of the military have not sold out, but any thought of a coup faces the fact it wouild be deeply resisted by a populace brainwashed by lifetime media programming that makes the bad guys appear to be the good guys and vice versa. Hence, that perception must be effectively countered before patriotic elements within the military and similar would risk it to decisively act.

Hence, it gets down to getting sufficient of the public aware of who and what has really been driving otherwise inexplicably destructive policies domestically and abroad. Critical mass. The sole outlet with some chance of achieving that is the internet. How long that avenue remains open is the question. And I can't offer a reasonable guess, but the trend of increasing bans and aggressive lobbying for oppressive free-speech censorship dressed up as 'stamping out hate speech' is not encouraging. Hope this helps a bit.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  21. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I think I understand but I hardly think presenting revolution as the most viable option as defeatist as a suggestion to handle a problem as serious as you present.

I did.
    I raised revolution taking the clip as you saw things...my point simply ia was that if the situation is as you have presented things gaining ground would require extreme action which may turn out to be a spider to remove the fly game.

I am not emotional over this so I probably fail to respond the way you may expect.

I had not thought of a coup to solve things but coup or revolution you face the same problem which is to get folk to see the problem as you see it I guess.
    Yes and without being defeatist I think the chances are slim.
    For many reasons.
    Hard to inform without appearing anti semetic.

The high number of Christians who probably would say why worry god promised them that in the bible.

Moreover most folk won't care.

And if sides are to be picked most will not go for anything other than the current position.
    Well it might be because there does seem there is hate.
    I doubt there are many like me who could remain unemotional.
    I don't hate Jews and there certainly are Jews in my family but I get the impression some of these sites just have a hatred going beyond simply wanting to reduce the power of the lobby.
    I don't know really and frankly I am well out of my depth.
    But probably Israel gets the ear of USA because of oil.
    It is hard to accept many of the allegations out there but easy to understand oil could have USA going along, and although Israel may get what they want, the USA is getting what they want.
    I thank you for trying but its all new to me ... It will take me time to filter out the hate and consider the matter.
    And although you don't like my approach I tend to respect whoever can dominate I guess.

Alex

22. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Except you immediately went on from there with a string of BUT's and WHATSMORE's that basically said "it's hopeless to try - from frying pan into the fire".
    That is always a risk but to do nothing and just let it happen guarantees defeat. Which answers some later lines of yours.
    All true but but to dwell on such negatives only engenders a self-fulfilling prophecy situation. Some maintain the tide has already turned and it's only continued mainstream media complicity that hides the true level of public disgust and disquiet. I remain unconvinced but hopeful it will turn out to be true.
    Of course there are always those with an irrational bigotry that just love to hate for no good reason. Or start from a genuine basis but then feel the need to mix it with exaggeration, distortion, and outright fantasy. And - gasp - believe it or not - quite a few such are actually working for 'the other side' i.e. well-poisoners, race-baiters, absurd conspiracy promoters etc. intentionally sowing discord, confusion, and cynicism among what may be loosely termed as Truthers and potentially such. A long practiced favourite tactic of intelligence agencies and not just in the US & Israel. There is no way to easily distinguish who is genuinely of such attitudes and who is doing it as a professional in the payroll of some government agency. Or just as expected acts of loyalty to the tribe.
    One recent example: https://www.syracuse.com/state/inde..._swastikas_on_his_own_home_in_upstate_ny.html
    And that story has been oft repeated. The favourite settings being Jewish cemeteries and synagogues. How many such incidents are false-flag vs genuine is impossible to know.
    Such antics are very small beer on the larger stage of labyrinthine mass deceit. But, with sufficient experience of the overall scene, one encounters examples of enough outings and confessions and predictable patterns to get a fair handle on who can or can't be trusted. With the occasional shocker of unexpected defections or rather cave-ins to pressure.
    Many think that's basically it but a careful look at real history tells me otherwise. Enough said for one day.

23. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

If you think I'm a leftie, you're delusional. Good luck with that.