who is better the sith or jedi?

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by fathom24, Apr 23, 2007.

?

who is better sith or jedi?

Poll closed May 23, 2007.
  1. sith

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. jedi

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. superstring01 Moderator

Luke becomes the strongest force weilder of all time.

Oh-- and some Jedi, too, can wield "Force Lightning". It is accepted Star Wars canon that Plo Koon (Jedi master with the funny mask seen exploding in a fighter, towards the end of Ep. III) can use Force Lightning with the best of 'em.

~String

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

Ok. Then Darth Vather is the most fashionable man

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

Oh... and I voted for the Sith too... I always thought Darth Maul was kick ass!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lord Sithis Registered Member

I have read most of the SW books after vong, some vong, and some pre, and i also read Darth Bane. Jedi and Sith have the same powers suprisingly, its just how you use them. A jedi might only be inclined to use Lightning in an emergency, but would a sith use mind trick if necessary? Sith are virtually moralless. This leaves jedi in a delimma. if the enemy doesnt mind making alchemical monstrosities, how do they defeat them? the Sith do have a nasty culture. the favor more and more power. which is what got them killed. But the most powerful cannot be determined by powers. It is hands down Vader is the most powerful of the two. Pure midichlorines. Sure, Sithis was more powerful, but seperated from his Kaiburr crystal (amplifies the force) or Vader had a copy of his, Vaders powers would grow beyond possible imagination. However, a new sith lord, Jacen Solo, could possibly be as powerful due to a deep understanding of the Unifying force.

8. fathom24 Guest

well doesn't the emporer have some sort of force block that allowed him to kill most of the jedi counsel and do some good battling against yoda. yoda couldnt stop the seats thrown at him so he was getting beaten quite well. all the sith seem to use it.

9. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

Yes! Darth Vader is the strongest!

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Fathom,

Thank you for your input

in no way did Sidiious have the smack down on Yoda in the senate room

~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

11. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

Allthough the Sith has the power to hide the plans under the very nose of the Jedi there are only two of them.
    If the fight would be only Jedi against Sith. The Jedi would finaly win.
    But Lord Vader would take out almost every Jedi before finally getting defeted.
    The Jedi can be glad that Lord Vader in the end joined their side LOL

12. pgovenom Registered Senior Member

coin

well the uinevers owns the coin
    :jawdrop:

13. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

Hurray! Darth Vather!

14. fathom24 Guest

well how come the sith always are killing off their old apprentices vader lasted the longest only because the other jedi were outnumbered by millions of clone troopers wich ended up killing all but a few wich darth vader slaughtered. yoda managed to escape but the 2 sith deafeted the rest. why are the sith so powerful other then the force block that they utilize to block other jedi force.

15. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Jedi.

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

And are you Darth Vader?

17. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

Yes! Darth Vather! Hurray!

18. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

That's what i mean. The sith uses troopers en others to kill off the jedi. But when it's cheer Jedi Vs Sith the Jedi would prevale just because of their number. But I think Darth Vader still would kick some Jedi butt. When yoda fought against count doku he said it woud be a fight with sabers because they where equal in force. So allthough Vader is the best swordsman he can't Kill them all. I think :bugeye: .... I hope

.... damned what if i'm wrong???????????

19. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

No, not damned. then it is good.

20. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

lol

21. fathom24 Guest

But most of the jedi are only padawan or padawan learners. so even though they are greater in number the jedi can lose if sideous uses force lightning and choke. plus they can use force push to hold them at bay to kill the master jedi. And i agree with Lord Vasago and Temur. Darth vader kicks butt but he does have over 10 mill clones on his side at all times.

22. Nasor Valued Senior Member

It’s hard to compare Jedi vs. Sith, since you never know if the winner of a fight won because their “side” was better, or if they were just more powerful/better trained/luckier than the guy they were fighting.

But consider the final fight between Luke and Vader; Vader was easily kicking Luke around until Luke gave in to his hatred, at which point he became much stronger and began laying the smack down on Vader. So it seems that the dark side does indeed make a person stronger.

Also, didn't the novelization of Episode Three say that Mace Windoo basically had to begin to channel the dark side in order to beat Sideous during their duel in his office?

Like the Emperor said..."Embrace your feelings - and your hatred will make you powerful!"

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  23. Fettman #1 Bounty Hunter Registered Senior Member

Jedi can use any power the sith can but when you use a dark side power it calls up emotions that can lead to the dark side, and jedi would be more powerful because not only the fact that most jedi are the same as most sith they have *friends* to help them as with the sith they turn on each other, and as for the sith being able to cheat death we have no proof that they really had this power, Palpatine could have been telling a *lie* to get skywalkers attintion.