Who here wants to take a dare? But you need a masters degree...

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Jason.Marshall, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

And have to be born after 1985??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I was born after 1985 and I have a masters degree. Which dare?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

ok here we go read this link for details http://www.youthlegend.com/global-youth-competition-essay-video-presentation/ if you win I don't want any money but I want to have you as a network contact. I have a concept already devised to write the essay I can give you the concepts and ideas and you can write it and submit it. one other thing if they allow you to keep the copyrigths of this document please give it over to public domain so it can be used freely. let me know if you are interested I dare you to try and win.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Def. interested, I will do this and let you know how it goes.

8. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

well if you are willing then I have a lot of respect for you, this says a lot about your character and shows ambition. but let the paper be a collaboration between the two of us but of course you will be known as the independent source of the paper. I will need a copy as well, it will be some important work we do one way or the other because the paper I intend to write with you will isolate the issue and offer solutions to social issues in our local communities of first world countries.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  9. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  10. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

• This post is off-topic.
    I am a Master Baiter.

11. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I have finals now, at commencement of the upcoming week I will look into this issue.

12. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

That's fine, you seem mature enough to be a person of your word, unlike what I have noticed above posting of possibly a child on this site I guess you can never really know...hmm but the deadline is I think February 1 2015 that's about 1 and a half months from now so make sure you contact me well in advance once you get time let me know a few days before you are ready to start so I can do the prep getting the stats and details together you will need to write the paper. There might even be other opportunities that may come available to you once you write the paper.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Kind of ignorant that they require you to be in a masters level course... I like to think I could write a pretty convincing argument on what the "next small big thing" is... my personal opinion, it is bionic advancement, both in the fields of regenerative medicine (fully articulate and sensory responsive artificial limbs, optic replacements, etc) and enhancement (though this is much slower to come to fruition)