where is the airliner crash debris in the 911 Pentagon attack?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by geistkiesel, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Where's this conspiracy thingie about being incompetent to fly a Cessna? How do you know he just didn't get better? And how do you know it was him flying the plane.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

All of their conspiracies depend on the exact people being in the exact positions that the Conspiracy nuts need them to be in to work,

That was one brilliant question, who was flying the Plane? who was at the controls, we don't know do we, no survivors, just shredded aluminum and meat.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

the plot always thickens . . .

Answered by Geoffp's colleague and, may I say it, fellow aider and comforter of our enemies, domestic and alien, Buffalo Roam?

Geoffp and Buffalo Roam,

And of course, where is the shredded aluminum and meat?

[And] Where are your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flights of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Make us laugh at that [the missing shredded aluminum and meat]!!:shrug:

You (G) have reminded me a few times of how I missed the security barrier in one of the security frames showing the alleged impact of an airliner with the Pentagon Building we were discussing. Now I ask you a couple of questions regarding these same four pictures (frames).

Focus on the shadows of the items in the foreground. The largest item from the left is casting a shadow on the ground, correct? Now look at the outline of this shadow and explain why the shadow has an outline around it, and why of course, did you miss these obvious reconstructions of the security video frames??? Tch Tch G.

Now, even though the pictures are phony, this doesn’t prove that a Boeing 757 sky-jacked airliner didn‘t impact with the Pentagon does it? It only proves that the FBI, the entity that holds the data and evidence (tons of it apparently) are, or at least contain, a bunch of organized crooks, correct? And then the erstwhile FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover denied the existence of “organized crime in America”!!!

I remember the totally unfair and brutal scorching that President Nixon took during the Watergate Scandal. I sympathize with him, from the bottom of my heart, and may he rest in the quiet peace every person eventually deserves. In his famous Miami news briefing, Nixon made a statement that can be categorized as the only unconditionally documented and proven lie he ever told in his entire life, when he, looking us, the American Public, squarely in the eye stated, “I am not a crook”.

And BTW, huge conspiracies need not be “secret” in order to succeed, in fact the opposite is true.

Adolph Hitler, dictating to Rudolph Hess, in Schloss Landsberg [Prison], gave a rather detailed description, of what later was proven as remarkably accurate, of the horror he had planned for humanity, and especially the Jews (The Jews are described in the same rhetoric as are the modern Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists).

Somewhere in Mein Kampf (the book, and end product of the transcription by Hitler to Hess) is the statement, that if one (a politician) is going to lie, then the grossest and most outlandish the lie the better it shall survive as the truth – in other words, don’t fiddle fuck around with little fibs like, “Islam imight not be a nice religion”.:shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, from the master of the Great Lie, geistkiesel, if you would care to do the research, there was massive recovery of Shredded Meat, and the DNA from it was used to Identify most of the passengers, and dead from 9/11.

All of your conspiracy theories are based on the Big Lie/Mien Kampf, the Bigger the Lie the more you want it believed, the more you spread the lie, the more you repeat your own sources for confirmation, as truth, as for your Mien Kampf, I'll raise the Gordian Knot, the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation.

8. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

I had directed my words at the fact that huge criminal conspiracies requie secrecy and used tyhe poiuntm of Mein Kampf as an example.

I ahve seen no public evidence that your DNA tests were conductred, that they are valid. Your post is a childish attempt to claim that big or massive conspiracies just do not happen.

The simplest ex[-planbation one based on some analysis of evidence and data that was available on 911 and that was most rapidly made to disappear. Now, now, why did they do that?

Your political reliance or the simplistic statement that "the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation" without the slightest offer of proof of your statement.

You ignore even considering the worst case scenario that a domestic black bag job occurred. This makes you a dangerous person, they allow you to vote.

One doesn't "raise the Gordian knot", one draws his or her sword and cuts through the Gordian knot. :shrug:​

9. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

untested crap . . .

So you are satisfied that we not investigate the piloting skills of the so called Islamic Extremeist pilots with a few flight simulator hours?

You are satisfied with the suppositon that, "How do you know he just didn't get better?" instead of actually testing that "theory"?; and how do you know it was him flying the plane likewise untested.:shrug:​

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Define specifically what it is you are talking about. Try a noun or two.

And loads of commercial pilot training, yes.

Those are for you to prove, Geist, since you use his allegedly poor training as justification for your arguments.

11. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

We welcome Geoffp-Buffalo Roamer reformed as "911 domestic bag conspiracy theorists".

The structure that holds the movable security barrier. The shadow of this thing has a dark edge all around the shadow's edge. Does the shadow know?

[quore=Geoffp]“ Originally Posted by geistkiesel

"So you are satisfied that we not investigate the piloting skills of the so called Islamic Extremeist pilots with a few flight simulator hours? ”

And loads of commercial pilot training, yes.[/quote]

It is an uncontrovertible fact that you, personally, have no verifiable information that:
    1) there was a pilot that flew any airplane into the Pentagon.
    2) that this pilot was an IIslamic Fundamentalist Terrorist., or
    3) what pilotiing skills and training these now obliterated and evaporated ghosts once had acquired.

We can only assume at face value that you are sincere, but it is begininng to show through the dramatic cosmetics cracks peeking through your facial characteristics that you don't believe a word of what you are saying.

[My last quote above is suffering from a recent and uncontrollable spasm seen as an "editing attack"]

You mean, Geoffp, that you are seriously offering that a near idiot, with the skill lacking in a first time try at kite flying on the beach, is not an argument with some force that can be attached to the hook of other materials, that have been accumulating and generating the topple of those of you alluding to the silliness of the the "official version of 911" now seen in the preliminary stages of rapid and total collapse.:shrug:

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I assume you are referring to something in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQB0DiAe_ic&mode=related&search=

Allow me the honour of being direct: what the fuck are you talking about?

Aside from the screaming voice of Atta on the black box, or the videotapes of them in the airport, or the bits of plane on the ground, or the video of the airplane hitting the Pentagon (see above) or the other two kamikaze attacks that day on the Twin Towers. Other than that, nothing, of course.

Except, of course, for their martyrdom videos recorded for the faithful - but do go on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta_al-Sayed

Allow me to reiterate:

YOU ARE INSANE. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Thankyou.

Allow me to reiterate:

YOU ARE INSANE. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Your statements make as much sense as dogs playing cards, or Velvet Elvii.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The laughing 9/11 bombers - Times Online
    It is the first time that a videotape has appeared of Mohammed Atta — who ... The Sunday Times has obtained a copy of the video through a previously tested ...
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article656683.ece

October 1, 2006

The laughing 9/11 bombers
    Exclusive film of suicide pilots at Bin Laden's HQ
    Yosri Fouda
    FILM of the ringleader of the September 11 hijackers reading his “martyrdom” will inside Afghanistan at Osama Bin Laden’s headquarters has emerged five years after the Al-Qaeda outrage.

Dating on the tape indicates that the Al-Qaeda leader was filmed on January 8, 2000, 10 days before Atta and Jarrah recorded their wills.

American and German investigators have struggled to find evidence of Atta’s whereabouts in January 2000 after he disappeared from Hamburg. The hour-long tape places him in Afghanistan at a decisive moment in the development of the conspiracy when he was given operational command. Months later both he and Jarrah enrolled at flying schools in America.

14. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

the shadow knows . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQB0DiAe_ic&mode=related&search=.
    Allow me the honour of being direct: what the fuck are you talking about?

yes look at the shadow of the thing second from the left. Notice the overly dark strip around the outside of the shadow. Shadows don't act like this, not real ones.

How do you know who is screaming? Were you there?

How do you know the videos are authentic?

What is your point man?:shrug:

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Clearly they do, when objects in the foreground do the same thing. Are you implying that the entire frame is fake, then?

Yes. It was one of my Lizardoid duties.

How do you know they aren't? You don't even know what a parking barrier looks like.

That you are insane and require professional help. Your artistic interpretation of the videos is bizarrely biased and nonsensical. It is raised not as illumination, but to try and dazzle the reader. You have given no evidence whatsoever (except for really, really dreadfully bad evidence) of this conspiracy. "9/11 Truth" is a lie.

16. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Cover up.
    And explosives were used in building 7...period.
    What's to figure out?

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Please don't be ridiculous, if you can help it. Provide some evidence.

18. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Lol, why?
    I have not the slightest interest in trying to convince you of anything.
    So we disagree, big deal.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, you say there was a coverup "...period". So provide some evidence, or quit flapping the mouth.

20. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Your silly Geoff

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You surrender? I accept.

22. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Yes Geoffy, you win

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

This thread has apparently lost momentum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.