When is the time to take up arms against the government?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by w1z4rd, Oct 6, 2007.

1. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

I have being optimistic for a while about the future of South Africa, but lately things have become rather siff.

Selebi (once head of interpol, and our head of the police), was found to be buddies with South Africa`s largest crime lord... they used to meet weekly for "tea". The NPA has now issued an arrest warrant against Selebi.... However, Mbeki, our idiot president, has fired the head of the NPA (national prosecuting unit) revoked the warrent, and replaced him with a "yes sir" monkey. Though apparently Mbeki is not ment to have the power to do this...

A couple of weeks ago, our minister of health, Manto, got Mbeki to abuse his powers and got him to get her a replacement liver (she drinks to much), and basically she jumped the que... so in essence, someone had to die for her to get that liver (and I am not talking about the person who the liver came from.. im talking about the person it should have rightfully gone to).... our minister of health is still drinking and makes your trail or park trash look regal.

While Manto was in hospital the deputy minister decided to take the bull by the horns and payed a surprise visit to hospitals where large numbers of infants are dying due to poor shitty work. She publicly condemned the hospitals and set out a plan to reform them. Our doctor of death, Manto... didnt like this and got Mbeki to fire the deputy minister.

Also take into account our disgustingly shameful stance of Mugabe and Zimbabwe ( I am sure Mbeki and Mugabe are lovers.. Mbeki is so far up Mugabes ass, that theyre starting to spew the same shit).

Our retarded government also voted for the Burmese Generals in our virst UN vote. HOW DISGUSTING IS THIS/???????????????????????

Crime is getting more and more outta hand. We have half of zimbabwe in our country and because Mbeki refuses to see Mugabe as a dictator... they dont get refugee status... so they cant get jobs, and therefore resort to crime to survive.

Im not going to go into the racist policies of the ANC government, but needless to say, theyre getting worse.

Anyways, I am getting gatvol of the crime, corruption and disgusting evil tactics of the ANC government. I am seriously thinking of joining one of the militant groups that are starting to spring up...

I mean, if Mbeki and Selebi dont respect the rule of law in South Africa... why should I give a toot?

More info on the selebi issue: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=88853

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. desi Valued Senior Member

Apartheid was horrible. Nuff said about that.

What makes you think replacing the people you have would be any better than what you have? All across Africa the situation seems to be similar in many countries. I don't know if its a cultural thing or what but armed uprisings usually end up in massive blood lettings followed by what was there before only with different leaders.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Militant groups? Are there many?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

its time for all governments to be overthrown. but joining a militant group that just wants to change the way the government works is going end in pointless killing. your best option is to just go solo and see how many politicians you can take out before they kill you.