What's wrong with women?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Syzygys, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, who is crazier, the serial rapist/killer or the ones who love him???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Is that a trick question? Serial rapists/killers are crazier (more accurately, "more criminal") than people who aren't serial rapists/killers.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Hey, some good reading:

What Draws People to Marry Prison Inmates?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/US/story?id=889903&page=1

"Kenneth Bianchi and cousin Angelo Buono, dubbed the Hillside Stranglers for the murders of 10 girls in the Los Angeles area in the late 1970s, both married while in prison."

"Serial killers John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy both had committed relationships with women before they were put to death. "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez, awaiting execution for a string of brutal murders in California in 1985, married a pen pal in 1996."

"Erik and Lyle Menendez, who are serving life sentences for the 1989 murders of their parents, both married after being incarcerated. Erik Menendez recently celebrated his sixth wedding anniversary with a woman he began corresponding after his conviction. Lyle Menendez married pen pal Anna Eriksson in 1997. The couple split up after about a year, but he then married another correspondent in a prison ceremony in 2003."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well Damn! Are there any female serial killers in prison, maybe I will get married again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/US/story?id=889903&page=1

9. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

For an average woman it is basicly a nobrainer to get laid, if she wants to. For an average man it takes a huge effort, mainly he has to be non-average...

The point is, a woman can find "love" faster/easier than a man, they don't have to look in the prison population.

I didn't quote the only female prisoner in the story, but here is the justification for her husband:

"She killed no one, but was there when someone else did. The conviction was in a small rural Southern community. Justice is different there," he said. Harris and her two co-defendants were represented by court-appointed attorneys. "

So her case was different than the rest of the proven serial killers...

11. Οzymandias Registered Senior Member

What they cannot explain is why so many women have rape fantasies and only respect powerful males.

12. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

LOL. I wish.

I guess I could have most 400lb perverts or drunken morons, but quality guys...not so much...

13. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I found a drunken moron, but I guess the 400lb perverts don't like being on video

DRUNK HILLBILLY

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I never said you will get quality guys. But an average guy isn't even guaranteed the 400 lbs chicks...

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Men in prison are the safest men to date. They aren't going to cheat on you, hit you, hit your kids, sit in the bar all night drinking, etc. You have all the control. If he wants something in prison, he needs your money. He's your bitch

16. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Story time :
    It was while I was still just dating Me Mean 2nd wife . We was living together for about one week and we go to this party . Wild party . A fight broke out in the living room and it was bad . They threw a guy out the front door about beat to death and he whimpers off ( more like a crawl ) Me and the Misses are leaning up against a wall by the kitchen and this Knock dead catch any guys eye Girl walks up to us and says : What are you doing with here , you should be with Me , you need to dump her and come with me . She is beneath you . Well my Girlfriend ( later my Mean 2nd wife ) She is in a state of shock , so tell the girl , no I am happy I will stay with my girl friend . The good looker girl walks away . Then one of my girl friends friend walks up an tells us how she just got our of prison . I just know that girl would have been more trouble than the mean one . OOiii I would have liked the sex . You never know until you do .
    I would probably be posting from prison right now if that went down

17. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Don't you just hate it when they do that? They don't even have the decency to wait until you are by yourself for a few minutes. That just sucks.

18. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Dude, fat chicks need some loving too. Where do you think they get it from? It's not difficult for 90% of the population to get laid, male or female. :shrug:

Either that or there's just one seriously slutty women going around sleeping with everyone.

19. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Sure but why serial killers? There are 2 million men in prisons, very few are serial killers, so stop the bullshit excuses....

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Offtopic, but go on reddit and tell this to the forever alone crew...

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Three women out of the one hundred fifty million women who live in America. Ever hear the term "one-percenter"? These gals are point zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-two percenters. I daresay that generalizing from them to all American women is perhaps just a tiny bit disingenuous. Perhaps you should apologize to all the others whom you have maligned?

And don't forget the powerful archetype of the mother-figure. Women love to take bad boys and try to turn them into civilized men. What a challenge one of these guys would be!
    I was just going to bet ten bucks that just as many men are eager to marry violent female felons as women willing to marry violent male felons. There just aren't as many of them so they probably have to wait in line.
    Again, I ask how many women are you talking about? There are always going to be a few people who are several sigmas from normal--that's what the bell curve is all about, right? When your country's population is into nine figures, those "few people" can in actuality be quite a few.

I'm quite certain that there are a countable number of men who have rape fantasies and only respect powerful females. And not to ignore the LGBT segment of society, you can rearrange the genders in that sentence any way you want.

22. Ellie Banned Banned

Same is true for men. Tall dark and beautiful woman...ya da ya da.

23. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Actually I could only find 1 man who had married a convicted female killer and even though I couldn't find a list of women serving life without the possibility of parole I'm SURE its more than 1

Also in my search I didn't come across any same gender marriages either but that could be because of time (ie same sex marriages arnt alowed in every state and in those which do they have only been alowed for a few years)