What's going on in Egypt?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MacGyver1968, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

what ever E or A, electronic or atomic or internet or whatever.... we want democracy, not like tat kind of goverments, that encourage sex and bars and etc... is totally against our culture and just, against us, and no one would accept it, yet, it must be democratic, free speech, each individual have he's own life and etc.. if he maked something wrong relegiously it's between him and he's god, not like in tunisia before, police men can't marry a woman that wear hijab, can't go to a mosque, mosques are not allowed to be opened at anytime, people who do the morning pray, he's name is saved, and they follow him in everything, and just, all ways to fight islam, what i mean, a goverment, democratic, wich since it is democratic, it will the people's will, so, it wan't encourage on the things that we call them desent like sex and drugs and being naked and etc... and banning the relegion, or encouraging radicalism or something, radicalim in anything, if in relegion or atheism or anything, means, the people are who rule, and not you.
    effcorse: as i said, it must be democratic in all ways, also, people wan't let their people's blood go away, now all people watching what's going on in each political move.
    i think i explained, no? did you understand me? or, explain more?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

yeah it is. right on with the right on

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Private jets are said to be in demand... Al-Jazeera reports that top Egyptian businessmen have fled the country. But no news yet on the whereabouts of the president or his family

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol, he will go to saudi arabia to visit ben ali xD
    and the next country, will send it's dictator to saudi arabia too, because that's the only place that accepted them
    anyway, if the egyptian dictator went to saudi arabia, saudi arabian people, will start to boile and preapare to explode, or, if it didnt, the next dictator after mubarak and ben ali who will fly to their, will start making the boiling and then the people explosion

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i think that those big egyptian buisness men, are affraid, because they are thieves, that stole money, just like the family of ben ali and he's wife and etc...

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Alright guys, who's next on the list? on who do you vote after egypte?

10. Pinwheel Banned Banned

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i'll go to tv and watch it in arabic now, and i'm going to sleep soon

12. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Rise up and riot Hawaii! Unchain the hancuffs of the filthy US!

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

aljazeera is the best!
    also qatar, the holding country of alajazeera,was the first country that congradulated tunisia, just after the confirmation that ben ali is gone

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Egypt is potentially the riskiest of them all.
    Not Europe, North Africa, or America will allow the Suez Canal to be blocked.

there is no reason why it should be, but you never know.
    It would cause a war.

Al Jazeera has brave reporters, who cover things that the other channels, with their reporters in hotels, never witness.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yemen!

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm all for Egypt getting rid of its autocracy, I'm just saying everyone should not get their hopes up, a revolution requires a lot of situational things to be just right in order to work (like in Tunisia) if not the revolution will falter like Iran's 2009-2010 revolt. In fact a revolution is much like throwing a dice, we have no clue what will come out of this!

Lets say a person in your country wanted to ohh, worship satan, would you or more specifically your new goverment:
    A) Let that person believe what ever they want openly.
    B) Require that person shut the fuck up.
    C) Kill that person immediately.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  17. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Yeah, man!

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

19. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Wow, he's really trying to hang on in there. New Government tomorrow..

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Oh, please do go on ....

I can't wait to hear this. By all means, do elaborate.

21. keith1 Guest

Yemen free
    Very pretty
    And the Yemen flowers so sweet
    But the fruits now running Yemen
    Are impossible to Tweet.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Parvez Sharma [of A Jihad for Love fame] on the HuffPo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/parvez-sharma/egypt-is-burning-and-it-i_b_815605.html

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

effcorse no one will ever elect him, or anyone that insult islam, anyway, it's (A), it's he's own damn thing, and between him and god, but to become in the goverment or something, nope, no one would accept that
    i mean, wtf! there are already some few people who worship satan all around the arab world! the goverments are trying to remove islam, or creat a radical image on islam, and even make rioters and etc and it's it's the only goverment that can lead and maintain the country, and to make people affraid from the islamists

and islam is not the problem, but, they make it look at if it is the problem and etc...and effcorse, the west, means, usa, tell them to do that, because they are a part of usa inderectly, i mean, the goverments, usa want to keep the dictators, so israeil stays safe, and so those dictators, stay israeil friends, it's all about israeil too, not "islam", i mean, why islam specificly ist he problem? i mean, there are hundreds of other relegions around the world!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011