What to do against bullies.

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Treval, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Roman Banned Banned

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I've been saying this all along.
    The way people line up can be in any manner, virtually arbitrarily, because people are very prone to working together. This is because people can accomplish a lot working together. People accomplish so much working together, that they can even work together for the wrong reasons (genocide, racism, oppressive religions, whatever.), and accomplish more than those who refuse to work together.

Not to further drag the discussion away from the topic, but you will notice that people will often rally around their leader, even if he is a bad leader, in times where everyone is threatened. When people have a vested interest in an organization, in that organization doing well, then they will put aside their organizational differences and cooperate against the outside threat.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Satyr Banned Banned

Having been exposed to healthy, open-minded, unprejudiced, normal people for a while now on this forum I can only offer you my advice as it has been inspired by them.

To deal with a bully you simply have to remind him/her that (s)he is really a misguided, selfless, insecure, ignorant, good spirit projecting her/his issues upon the world and then pray that he finds his/her way back unto God’s path.
    If that doesn’t work just believe that you are defending yourself as he pummels you with punches and convince yourself that the blood streaming down your face is really his/hers.

But do not do anything else.
    We all live in the universe of our own creation and so in your head you can defeat anybody.

Thanks Sciforums.

I feel better now.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

There's only 2 types of people in the world, bullies and victims of bullying.
    And victims of bullying are alot like victims of AIDs, they brought in on themselves.
    There's no cure, but it's easy to prevent for people who don't deserve it.

Victims of bullying in this day and age are very lucky, traditionally(since before there even were humans) victims of bullying were harrassed to death.
    These victims are to me the walking dead, they shouldn't be alive. If I was to start a hitler style movement, I wouldn't round up the jews, I'd round up those who were bullied at school (obviously this would include most jews anyway).
    I'd question them casually in a friendly manner "hey man were you bullied at school, hehe" "yeah, I kind of was, haha" and then I'd arrest them and put them in camps ran by elite experienced bullies who would then bully them to death.
    There's a reason people get bullied, and it's got nothing to do with the bullies, it's because the victim failed at making the grade as a person.
    They often commit suicide for christ's sake, even they realise they shouldn't be.
    Animals don't commit suicide because the losers are bullied to death before they get the chance.

Your girlfriend should have been more perceptive and realised answering all the questions enthusiastically would get her in trouble. That's just an idiotic mistake and it shows she SHOULD be bullied.
    Saying "whats wrong with wanting to learn?" is missing the point, there's something wrong with not being able to predict the rammifications of such lamo behaviour.
    There's a glitch or deformity in her set of social skills.
    A lame personality, like a lame hock, is an organisms ticket to an early demise. It will get you picked out of the herd, and this is a natural beautiful thing.

I really don't see her getting out of it now, people saying "inform the school" are so out of touch with reality that it goes beyond being "not funny" and into the realm of being quite funny.
    Her last ditch effort should be picking on some small fat girl, telling the cool girls that she saw this unfortunate girl undressing and noticed she had a bulbous wideset vagina.
    Now she has to select the victim carefully (since her instincts are obviously shot), pick a truely cool girl and it's over, you lose. They'll never be convinced by a lame girl that a cool girl is lame. True substance of character will always win out.
    But another loser, someone they naturally sense is inferior, if your girlfriend can destroy her horrifically enough they'll be impressed.
    Nothing tickles a bully(aka normal person) more than witnessing the decimation of a true loser. Do this with enough style and grace and you MIGHT be able to trick them into thinking you're cool. You'll at least confuse their sensory organs temporarily, and you might be able to fly under the radar.

I feel dirty even giving advice to a loser. But for scientific reasons I wouldn't mind seeing how this experiment plays out.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

There might be two types of people, but not everyone is a bully. How do you explain the people who bully the bullys?

The FBI for example?

Also, every human is bullied at least once, unless you are like Al Capone, you've been bullied. There is always a boss, so this rounding up everyone who has been bullied, who is going to do all the work then? The bosses? What are you going to do about guys like Bill Gates?

There is a difference between bullies and predators. Explain to me why you think it takes bravery to bully someone smaller than you, but you arent brave enough to bully someone the same size or bigger?

There might be two types of people, predators, and people. Not all bullies are predators, not all bullies rape kids because the kids can't defend themselves, or beat on their wife, or round up all the women, children etc. That's you, thats how you are.

Perhaps you should explain your philosophy in more detail besides just the "I hate the weak", talk. Everyone knows that you, as a predator, hate the weak, but don't you realize that you are prey to someone else who is stronger than you?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Also, I'm guessing the guy who said that there are two people, bullies and predators, does not realize that, people who have been bullied usually become the the most vicious predators of all. How does his theory explain columbine?

Do you advise that this girl take something like a gun and shoot the bully and handle it that way? Or handle it legally?

9. Roman Banned Banned

You should do a search through Doc's old posts and threads. Over his time at SciForums he has layed out his whole "I hate the weak" philosophy.

10. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Roman, I'm guessing you agree with him. So you can tell me yourself, why do you hate the weak? Who is going to be the worker slaves?

11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I don't think that people who have been bullied usually become the worst kinds of predators but they do have problems.

12. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Actually most child molestors were molested themselves. Most who grow up to beat up their wives, saw their father beat up their mother.

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

TimeTraveler, you've got to be the most ready to judge and the most presumptuous person I've ever seen in these forums. And yet you seem to preach the exact opposite kind of behavior. Yeah. I'm calling you a hypocrite.

14. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Please explain what you mean? I never said I don't judge people, there is not a human on planet earth who does not judge. You have to select your friends don't you?

Are you claiming that because I do not judge people on "skin color", that I'm not practicing what I preach when I judge peoples character? What else is there besides character when trying to know a person? You are what you do.

Explain how I'm a hypocrite? Are you all, Roman, and all these others in some sorta group? Why is it that everytime a topic like, bullying, racism, or hating on the weak and vulnerable pops up, the same group of people rush to comment the same typical comments?

Tell me, what is it about the weak that you hate so much besides the fact that they are weak and vulnerable? Do you expect the average person to understand the mind of a child molestor or a wife beater? Most of us don't, in fact most bullies don't beat their wives and bully kids. So if you want people to understand you, or your group, you have to do a better job explaining what you think about say

Minorities,disabled, homosexuals, women, children, or anyone weak. What is it in specific about weakness that you hate?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  15. mountainhare Banned Banned

Dr. Lou:
    I've said this once, and I'll say it again. Your posts are one of the major highlights of this forum. Your adherence to the 'survival of the fittest' dogma reminds me of Apocalypse.

I hope your return to sciforums is permanent.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i dont hate the weak, i hate the people who dont help themselves

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

As an ex-bully, I'd say the best you can do is 1) tell your chick to ignore the bully, and then 2) you get vengeance.

18. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Yeah I understand THAT. But what about people who help themselves by helping others?

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You don't look like 30. You look smelly and old.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm sure she bullies you instead.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I know you are a prime example of victim.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You don't need to. Just read Dr Lou's:

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You may have responded to it with your usual nonsense but you failed to make the obvious conclusion.

You are not a bully. You are a victim.