what the fuck is wrong with young men?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by visceral_instinct, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Analogy?
    How is VI analagous to a prostitute?
    Or comparable?
    Maybe you're just useless at making "analogies".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

What is wrong with moths that they fly into the candle flame?

For whom are some happily married women wearing heels and short skirts to work on a cold day? Women spend so much time and money trying to look attractive and their answers for why they do it didn't feel like the truth to me. Men and the beauty industry sometimes got blamed for women making so much effort to be as attractive as possible. Some women said being attractive gives them confidence.

Women gave many other answers for why they spend so much money on their looks but It did not make any sense to me until I asked myself for whom am I being attracted to women for? The answer was that I just am attracted to women and whether I like or don't like being attracted to women is irrelevant because it is not under my control. Then I understood that women don't know why they are trying to be attractive because they are just following their instincts. (I think I read on some other thread that you don't try as hard to maximize your attractiveness as most women do.)

I am not available. I have no desire to be attracted to women but I am. I am not going to ask women to wear Burqas because I can control my behavior and being attracted to women is not causing me much of a problem.

Not all guys find it as easy as I have to control their behavior especially when controlling their behavior requires them to go against their instincts. If the guys have been drinking then they are not going to do much controlling of their instincts. If the women have also been drinking and can't control their instincts then they might just go home with one of those guys who can't control his instincts.

Much of the world would say it is absolutely too much to ask to be able to walk into a nightclub without being raped by every male, didn't your mother teach you anything? Where is your brother? He should be next to you in the night to be your chaperone if you must go hear the music and dance.

They have a very common disorder. The disorder is caused by the combination of their instincts, alcohol, poor training and or genetics for self control, selfishness, little love for women just lust, and lack of empathy. This is all very normal, sorry. It is really amazing that men behave as well as they do, as pathetic as that sounds. Men deserve credit for not behaving worse.

Your body is the candle flame and men are moths.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yeah, because those drunken louts own that place, and I shouldn't be there if I don't like being molested. (SARCASM)

See my above post about the sensory overload attack. If I can control that, they can damn well control their own instincts.

My brother is mentally handicapped. He's also smaller and lighter than me.

Bullshit. They're not controlled by their instincts. They can stop their instinctive behaviour when a 6ft 4in hypermuscled bouncer comes along.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

They're just taking advantage of you because they think you're not a threat to them. Nice way of thinking eh..

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

It's not. That's the direct comparison I was talking about.
    And I wasn't comparing VI to a prostitute, the analogy I was using was directed at your comment about draq and I sharing the same idiotic views towards your incessant ass-kissing of all the women around here to stay in favor with them. Then you said blah blah, denial, blah blah, I'm not an ass kisser blah blah.
    Then I said that you calling us names doesn't make your ass kissing any less true JUST LIKE a prostitute denying she is a whore doesn't make the fact that she's a whore any less true.
    So tell me there educated one, where did I make a DIRECT comparison to a prostitute?

Or maybe you're just useless at perceiving them.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why not as a male ? Statistically, males are physically attacked more often.

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

While that's the way it should be VI, you know that's not the case. Unfortunately, going into bars and not getting harrassed by drunk, horny guys is like going to boot camp and not getting yelled at by your drill instructors.
    Until guys like that can control their behavior (which will be never IMO), or unless you can convince the club owner to readily kick groping perverted guys out, you'll have to have that mindset.
    I never did like the pop/hip hop club scene. Too many drunkards who had no inhibition.
    That's why I always like raves and rave clubs better. Sure there was plenty of groping(albeit the good kind, back rubs, etc.), but no one was 'drunk'.
    And women usually didn't have to worry about stuff like that there, as it was a more relaxed atmosphere and everyone there was there to enjoy the music, dance and get messed up rather than trying to find a piece of ass.

That's like me telling you ladies to control your emotions; better yet, be a bright happy bushy tailed, bundle of joy during your PMS/period. Control your bitchiness during PMS. (see how ridiculous that sounds?)
    Guys think about sex all the freakin time. It IS our instincts.
    What you might be thinking about is them controlling their ACTIONS, not their instincts.

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Getting a gun in the USSR...errr I mean UK is even more difficult than getting pepper spray.

Oh and I carry a Beretta 9mm.

12. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Under law you'd probably find in that situation it wouldn't constitute a "reasonable" self defence to use it. She'd more likely get in more trouble than anyone groping her.

13. sniffy Banned Banned

You can get pepper spray in the UK.

And do you really think it would be a good idea for everyone in a club, some drinking heavily having access to a gun? Hmm maybe not.

You can also tell drunken lout to keep his drunken paws to himself and ignore the cat calls of 'bitch', 'whore' or whatever if you do have the audacity to ask them to stop oh and risk getting glassed in the face or similar (not just by men I hasten to add). You can also ask the bouncers to step in if behaviours persist. And take your drinks money elsewhere.

As my old granny used to say: 'Drinks in wits out.'

14. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Deferring to the bouncer because he is big and scary is part of their instinct so they can do that even when drunk. Actually a few of them can't and fight the bouncer. When closing time comes the drunk guys going home alone often end up fighting each other. They are just chimpanzees behaving like chimpanzees and that is why they understand that the hypermuscled bouncer gets to say who they can touch because the hypermuscled represents the Alpha male chimp.

I am really sorry that guys are ruining your fun and violating your space. They could behave better if they tried harder or cared about people. Maybe we should blame their parents for not raising them right. I still say it is a phenomena of unchecked instinct and that these guys are doing what feels natural to them. They may not even like there own behavior and doing it may make them feel bad about themselves if they have any consciousness and empathy but they do it anyway.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you are carrying a weapon you won't get into the nightclub anyway, not over here at least. They have metal detectors at the entrance.

16. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Not easily. Oli (I think) and I had this discussion a few weeks back.
    I even saw the UK ordnance on the restriction of 'units that can launch projectiles of either solid or liquid/lethal or non-lethal.
    I can pull it up if you want.

Oh no. Even most clubs here in the states pat you down before you go in.

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ah, so you miss that point as well.

My bad, I didn't realise the topic had changed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I didn't miss the point because I was the one fucking making it. You were the one missing the point then turns right around and plays stupid. :shrug:
    I thought I rehashed it to where Corky from Life Goes On could understand it, right up there in visible bold. But I guess I can't overestimate anyone's intelligence anymore.

It never changed. You just missed my initial point in this whole cluster fuck that you started.

19. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Er, no: you're missing the point about my so-called "ass kissing".

Quite.
    But I'll not make that mistake in future.

It never changed?
    The topic is/ was VI and her encounters with dickheads, you start making analogies about me.
    How is that not a change?

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I do it all of the time. I keep my bitchy comments and thoughts to myself and I always have to put on a smile no matter how horrible I may feel. If I can do it so can they, there is no excuse for this disgusting behavior. Sometimes I'm really hungry and what to eat other people's food, but I don't without their permission.

21. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Yeah but you don't have to explain yourself. You're alright with me by your avatar alone. Haha.
    You and most of the women on here aren't the ones I'm talking about.

22. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

All these hormone-induced, alcohol-fueled "instincts" men are acting on is bullshit...

They are completely capable of controlling themselves, but they don't want to.

What we really should be asking is why men feel they don't have to behave like decent human beings and why people are alway excusing their behavior?

When women react on their "instincts" people call them overly-emotional or weak

When men behave badly they blame "instincts" and they get away with it

What is wrong with this picture?

23. scott3x Banned Banned

I think the best solution is just for the men in question to learn good manners.