What is "time"

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Saint, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

So this follows if your processing speed was equal to infinity you would experience no time at all because you would process that infinite set of information instantly
    (1/x^s=1 infinite set) and if it were possible to go beyond a processing speed of infinity then you would enter the realm of the creator who exist before time and never had the experience of time for that experience of decay -1 written by the pen of the electron is reserved for only finite beings born into the sine wave of time, time is a dimension and there are dimensions beyond time. This is the analogy of time.

The creator is expressed as infinities in the many faculties of observable facts "probability"

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

My head exploded faster than infinity when I read that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

lol you have a really cute personality make sure you stay that way or else you will age before your time...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Stressed??? Not in the least! Afterall its not I that has undergone permanent bans at other science forums...It's not I that has had every thread started on this forum, shifted to alternative, pseudoscience and even cesspool.
    Those facts quite admirably reflect on who is and who isn't stressed.
    Further more its not I that is on the outer in every respect to my science....It's not I suffering from delusions of grandeur.....It's not I so stressfully refuting all evidence invalidating comical fairy tale ideas......It's not I claiming dark is real and light an illusion.

And yes, I'm certainly 100% true to myself, and just as objective.
    'Nuff said.