What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by rjr6, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i remember the substandard stuff. it was just a long, long, long, long time ago. good riddance to all of that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Alright. I think it's time to clear out. lol

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. enerjii Registered Member

the most strangest things that have happened to me - are seeing a ufo - then afterwards the next day seeing a strange man walking towards me when i was walking up a street just going to pay a bill; very tall, hat, . . . . everything went cold, wierd strange feeling . . . . as i focused on him everything seemed to become quiet, . . . no more cars coming down the road, . . . . passed no more people . . . . (busy street normally) . . . . looked back as he had just passed me and he was not there! Then carried on walking - just shrugging it off as wierd and then saw him as I came level to a bus stop on the other side of the road, across from me - no cars had passed . . . . there was no way he could have got passed me, without me seeing him, (which i did not) that quickly . . . oooeeeeee!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

I had a rough momnet like that one time. A guy gave me a joint without telling me it was laced with something a little wilder and way beyond a simple toke. Next thing I knew was I was having strange visions. I knew there were cars in the area and other dangers so I found a grassy area and lay down to wait till things were safe. As I lay there my arms and legs got longer and shorter. Trees walking by me. People said unpleasant things about my condition which I definitely did not want to happen.

It was bad, strange though? Not really. It was just unpleasant.

8. enerjii Registered Member

woah sounds like a lot happened in that turbulent spacetimetimespace! At least you know what caused your energy to whirl visually - glad you touched base with some grounded grass to recover - so challenging that people said negative things, yes how unpleasant!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The strangest thing that ever happened to me is that I used to think I was a man trapped in a woman's body. But then I was born and the feeling went away.