What is the smallest conceivable measure of space ?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Mohat, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Mohat Banned Banned

Hello, I have been considering the physics of a spatial point and was wondering what the smallest possible measure of space was , meaning vector or scalar .

I have determined that two adjoined points must be the smallest vector/scalar and the only way I can think of expressing this measure seems quantum spookiness .

0+0=1x

Is there any other way to express this ?

Michael Sally and Dennis Tate like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

Dennis Tate and Mohat like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mohat Banned Banned

Thank you for the link and download which I have started to read , which I hope will turn out to be an interesting read .

I have got to this point and thought I'd comment :

Quote by Einstein: “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Einstein suggesting that imagination is more important than knowing something which is totally untrue as wild imaginations in physics are not based on causality .

Knowledge is based on what we know , imaginations without knowing are fiction at best !

Dennis Tate likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mohat Banned Banned

I was actually describing any given spatial point of real coordinate space R^n and zero point energies corresponding 4 dimensional volume but we haven't yet discussed 0+0=1x .

(0+0)^3=m1 is a leap forward in the topic and lattice relational .

I have stopped reading the provided link for now at this stage : ''The speed of a photon in vacuum is 299 792 458 ms-1''

Lights momentum is actually an energy transitional value , photons are ''pulled' rather than having a propulsion .

I liked the part describing a photons core as (x0,y0,z0) , I thought that was good thinking and it does fit in with my own thoughts in reference to atoms and space . (x0,y0,z0)+(q1+q2)=m1/t

I do not think photons are a particle personally , I consider electromagnetic radiation to be more of an entangled ''fabric'' whole and the 'flow'' is determined by energy levels and temporal transitions . Light slowing down passing through a medium suggesting the higher level of energy of the medium impedes the lights ''flow'' , additionally suggesting that lights ''flow'' can be inverted .

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  8. mathman Valued Senior Member

9. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The only comment that I can think of related to this is that Dr. Albert Einstein stated something to the effect that infinite smallness was just as possible as infinite bigness?

I am sure that somebody here can find the exact statement that he made on that idea.

Mohat likes this.
  10. Mohat Banned Banned

Is the smallest conceivable vector measure of light d/t according to Planck .

Planck reverse engineering length measure to give his value .

I went the opposite way and started with a single point measure of 0 , in adjoining an additional point 0+0=1x . This must be the smallest conceivable dimensional measure demonstrating Plank is incorrect unless Plank is equal to ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  11. Seattle Valued Senior Member

?

12. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I know. It's Theorist again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

foghorn and Seattle like this.
  13. Dicart Registered Senior Member

Yes, good explaination here .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_length

14. Mohat Banned Banned

Yes it is a reasonable explanation but my question asked about the smallest conceivable measure of space and I am confident that 0+0=1x as described not only describes the measure but completely changes our understanding of math because 0+0 in normal terms is 0 .

Additionally my 4 dimensional equation (0+0)^3 is a simple learning ''tool'' for beginners in dimensional analysis and xyzt understanding.

15. mathman Valued Senior Member

Is your question a physics definition or a math definition? For physics I believe Planck length is answer. For math there is no smallest number > 0.

16. Mohat Banned Banned

I consider it is a physical and mathematical description but most of all proving x0+x0=x1 must be something new ?