What is emotion?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by zzz_ZZZ_zzz, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Do you intend to make an intelligent rebuttal to my claims, or to just be sarcastic?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

azael
    do not expect any more from happeh except the above rant

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

whats that supposed to mean??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

are you lutanant cammander data of the "enterprise D" by any chance?

8. draqon Banned Banned

after searching wikipedia at fast pace...found him to be William Riker...why yes...indeed...I just look 40 years older on that picture...

9. Azael Registered Senior Member

I made my rebuttal in requesting proof. The burden of proof is on YOU since you made the claims. You can't expect other people to run around doing research for you especially when you make such ambiguous claims.

10. draqon Banned Banned

the arrival of Happeh to any forum causes deadlock in the forum's discussion

11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I told you no one could prove it. I told you you could prove it to yourself. Your previous response was the friendly

"Did you have any intention to make a logical and coherent arguement, or do you just like talking?"

It seems to me that you have no intention of actually having a discussion. You are just another inhabitant of these forums that demands things.

Why not just talk? Is it costing you money or something? All you have to do is point at something you do not like and clearly explain your opinion. Why is that so difficult?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

and yet another gem from happeh

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Ya. I am that kind of person.

You ever go to a party and there is one person there that, when they walk in the room, it goes silent? That is me. Everyone is sitting around participating in a conversation. Then that same guy says something and the room goes silent. That is me.

It is a side effect of being insightful and being an agent of truth. One property of truth is that any human being in the vicinity must stop and pay attention. I knew a guy once who called it "the spirit descending". He said people always stopped when they sensed the spirit. Everyone has their own mental images of what is going on. I kind of liked that one.

It is disconcerting when you first encounter it. After awhile it becomes a signpost. When the spirit descends, when the room goes silent, you know that whatever was just said was important. You better remember it and ponder it until you understand why it summoned the spirit.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

it's a looooong story
    you read enough of his posts you'll get the picture

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

you have to be one of the most deluded people on the planet happeh.

16. draqon Banned Banned

17. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You guys are funny. Really. I could sit here all day and tell you about how life really is.

And I know in my heart that all day long the entire membership of this forums would respond with hate and ridicule. It is a good thing I am absolutely certain I am in the right and you guys are poor programmed droids, doomed to a life of misery until someone takes you under their wings and opens your eyes.

I would do that for you. For free. Just because I am a garrulous kind of person at this particular time of my life. You can look around these forums and see that most every day, I offer something to people for free, from the goodness of my heart, to try to lift them up from the animal state they are in.

Until then, I get great laughs at watching you guys compete with each other to see who can be the rudest, meanest, most hurtful, most impossible, most ignorant person responding to a Happeh post.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Azael Registered Senior Member

Then that's excellent. Because we also get great laughs seeing who can expose you as the biggest douche.
    I suppose everyone is happy then

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Well, you did offer to handle anyone's penis that would show up to your house, so you could prove one of your theories.

You are a bad man.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You know? I was disgusted by your implication at first. Then I thought about it.

That has got to be the best put down I have ever heard for a doctor that went to school for 10 years, drives a mercedes and a porshe, has a mansion and a home in Hawaii, and makes 500,000 a year.

"You think you are hot shit don't you doc? You're just a pervert that handles people's penis's all day long."

I never would have thought of that myself. Thanks.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

well well well
    looky here at happeh
    you are a liar happeh because you did say you would handle anyones penis that showed up at your door
    in the masturbation is for losers thread, remember?
    or did you delete that particular post

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

The doctor has taken an oath not to be abusive, you have not.

I was just messing with you for making that offer, I just think you have a very confused idea of what you are. Please come off your high horse about how you would help people with blah, blah, blah.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

tell you what? i am fukin sick of nearly everyfukin thread turnin into about happeh and his stupid fukin anti-wankin theory!!