What do you think of Tunisia?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shadow1, Feb 16, 2010.

1. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Don't think about Tunisia ever. It's considered by freedomhouse.org to be Not Free, which is fine because it's an irrelevant country anyway.
    Reading about horrid little desert countries such as yours makes me ever more glad I live in the USA.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

oKay! i don't kare about what you say, or what they say,
    but i love my contry, and everything in it,
    and i love our presedent,
    <3 <3 <3

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i love i love i love i love him, and every thing
    also, what do you think of Tunisia, not what do you think of the world politics,
    what do you think of it's people, it's culture, it's history, it's places to go...
    economy maybe

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The French sure made it look nice.

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, it had it's influence, but there are many places, that have no french touch, i'll post some of them

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Tunisia is infulenced, by carthage, phenicians, arabs, french, roman, berber, ...
    so, Tunisia is a hall mixte of all

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

shadow1, whats your point? Are you trying to gain some sort of pride by our compliments? I dont get what the point of this is.

Whenever someone says something negative you try to rush us off of that subject into something else. ie, what you did with the world politics aspect.

Honestly, I dont really think anything at all of Tunisia, no offense but the significance of it isn't incredibly great compared to other nations.

19. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Tunisia....isnt that where Life of Brian was filmed? Or was that Sudan.

20. WillNever Valued Senior Member

You "love love love love" your slimy, fat, authoritarian president who controls the elections, stifles human rights organizations, and operates an authoritarian regime masquerading as a democracy..? You "love love love love" your government that is officially and academically ranked as one of the LEAST democratic countries in the whole world, behind China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone and a whole lot of other places who at least have an institutional, economic excuse for being so horrible..?

Your president probably loves brainwashed, blind-sighted people like you. Amazing how you come to this forum and bash American and Israeli "oppression" when your own government runs a WAY MORE oppressive little place than almost anywhere else we've talked about. Luckily, the country you live in doesn't have the means to spread that oppresssion elsewhere. Top marks for that.

I await your hands-covering-your-ears reply.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  21. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

That infestation is one of the reasons the Tunisian economy is better than it's neighbors, and they are more liberal in their attitudes. Tunisia has been very clever at promoting tourism.

from wiki

22. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Nice pics shadow, I'll have to visit one day.

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

no, you understand me wrong, i just posted some pictures, to show some places of the contry, that's all, that had nothing to do, with covering any political stuff, or something like that, is it wrong that some one love his contry, well, i just posted some pictures, so?