What do you think of the emo scene?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by DanceAndExplode, May 29, 2007.

1. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

nah well i drink a few beers if that counts bu if they cut them selvs to realease pain then why is an emo cool if your basing your self on a person who is so depresed that he dreses that way to show how bad he feels

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no its a fashion statement the clothes they wear, dont you know that drinking causes liver problems? (can you understand what i am trying to say) they hurt themselves by cutting and you hurt yourself by drinking.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

nah i dont drink that much like i only had a can i mean i dont drink evry day or drink that much thus i thin k my liver can handle it i only said drinking cuase thats the only thing i try and i think there is alot more to it than experimenting to cut yourself

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

they dont cut themselves everyday either, (not the emo's i personally kow anyway)

these kids will grow out of what they are doing and look back on it and think "OMG that was stupid i feal really silly now" and until then i think we should leave these kdis alone to grow up, make decisions in they're lifes allbeit bad or good ones people learn by expiermenting while they are younger

8. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

hhhm i can understand what your saying if they dont do it out of trying to forget the pain but if there doing it out of pain dont you think they need help?

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes i do, but...sending them to people who will judge them by what tehy wear is not a good idea, and until there is a person who will be non judegmental then we will ahev to leave them alone, also i think taht part of it is hormonal, they dont know whether to leaugh cry be happy be sad,

10. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

well i am 14 myself so i can kinda try and sympathise i mean sats and all that can pile up so i see your point.

11. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my daughter just say her SAT's how are they going for you anyway?

12. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

just done them m w8ing for the results nervous lol

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yeah my daughter is aswell, but hey, if you tried your best then thats all you can do i guess, how do you think you did?

14. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

well i found genraly i thought i did good realy good on side of my scinece test then on the other realy bad and same with maths and english, i aint to fussed now though since i have been garentedd my choice in my options so at least i can do what i want if i put enough efort into them.

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

so not bad at all then, my daughter had to sit spanish and she loved it, we had her report last summer and she had staright A's! (becasue she's a teacher pet)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

lol well ill admit i aint thebes t behaved in my class, but im taking philosaphy and ethics history and geography and buisnes studies. im suposedly realy good at drama but that's more of my brothers thing. so whats your duaghter taking?

17. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

spanish,
    humanities and

b tech, (drama music and dance)

18. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

lol we don't even get the option of spanish i was meant to learn german i been there for 2 years and dont speak a word

19. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

well my daughter goes of to spain with the school in the summer holidays, and she just loves school, i think my daughter is at her happiest when she is learning.

i know she wants to be a punishment historian when she finishes school.

20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

most girls want to do girl things and my daughter wants to learn how to punish people lol

21. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

o.k note to self never cross her dughter

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no good idea. so what is it that your planning on doing when you finish school

23. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

erm well i aint to sure but my basid ideas are politics a historian or join the army