What do you believe?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by falcon22, Oct 14, 2006.

1. lightgigantic Banned Banned

At the very least websters dictionary disagrees with you

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lightgigantic Banned Banned

so do you think you can get away with calling yourself the president? (http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=58777)

- it should be easy since you are prepared to call yourself god

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

I am thiinking about becoming a Gibson Catholic. I am also pretty sure i saw a manifestaion of JC sooooooo.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

its sounds like you lessen God's value before the president. If I am prepared to call myself a God, why should I call myself that of a lessen status being?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Thats right - your god - just go ahead and take control of america - who cares what the president says

9. draqon Banned Banned

No...
    By my definition GOD can be anyone, everyone is GOD. I am a developing being, both evolutionary and on a social level, I become more powerfull with each day, I become this GOD in a process. I am awakening my soul to slowly transcend into a GOD.

10. lightgigantic Banned Banned

By my definition the president of the united states can be anyone, everyone is president of the united states. I am a developing being, both evolutionary and on a social level, I become more powerfull with each day, I become this president of the united states in a process. I am awakening my soul to slowly transcend into a president of the united states.

If a street sweeper told you that what would you think?

You can try posting it on http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=58777 and see what response you get

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  11. draqon Banned Banned

Grrrrrrrrr.......

You choose if you want to be that powerfull God or not.
    Do you want to have power? If not that you are just a street sweeper. However as for me I want to be more than that and I am in a process of becoming a greater more powerfull GOD than I was before.

12. lightgigantic Banned Banned

The street sweeper also wants to have the power to be the president

As for your increasing power I guess it is still in th e realm of insignificance since no one but yourself holds you in awe and reverence

13. John99 Banned Banned

i Should say i am pretty surer i sawa manifestation, like 78% certain.

14. draqon Banned Banned

wants/wishes/dreams and acts/actually does something is what differs true GODs from street sweepers.

I know my physical/social/mental power has increased, I have become more of a God because I compared my physical/social/mental power to that of others around me. I was able to change from a peasant in Russia into an aerospace engineer in America and I have dreams to go further...to NASA...my dream.

15. lightgigantic Banned Banned

I am not denying that willing plays an active role in our lives - I am denying that willing extends to the impossible - for instance if a man goes to an artificial insemination clinic with the desire to become his own father he will not be successful - similarly it is not possible for us to supercede god as the cause of all causes no matter how erudite our scholarship or large our salary is

Plain old common sense

16. draqon Banned Banned

...time will pass and humans will be able to make babies from males, without an egg, with power of nanotechnology and genetic engineering the male chromosomes can be manipulated with and inserted into a cell derived from stem cells that of the male, the machines will give birth to a baby. Humans will slowly become powerfull GODs. Nothing is impossible.

17. lightgigantic Banned Banned

particularly in the mind of a science fiction writer

actually the more realistic q's about the future of science and society are whether we will go back to the stone age due to WMD's

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein.

18. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Do you know how many stars there are? They wouldn't have to be competitive.
    Metaphorically? As in God is self?

19. lightgigantic Banned Banned

are you advocating that stars, planets and dull matter is conscious and exerts a will on the universe? - the general consensus seems to be that dull matter is influenced by fundamental laws of physics

20. draqon Banned Banned

Albert Einstein was a pessimist and those who impose their pessimism on others and hold power, can influence history

Science fiction writer? huh? please...the Amish people of today, if were told that they can float in air like they were birds...what would they say? they would say what a nonsense and that it is a science fiction writer's fantasy. Well lets draf them amish people to Florida to space shuttle and make them float in the ISS (international space station), how will they see their God now? How will they see themselves now?

21. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Who said that. If each God controlled a star, they wouldn't have to quarrel.

22. lightgigantic Banned Banned

draqon

At the very least einstein secured a more prestigious scientific title and greater salary than yourself, so that must make him a greater god than you

Perhaps as only having travelled an insignificant distance on a vehicle ..... too avoid looking foolish in either commerce or scientific discussion it is wise not to rely on post dated cheques and promises for the future.

23. draqon Banned Banned

metaphorically of course...light here believes that I feel myself as GOD. lolz