What creationists know

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Carico, Oct 7, 2008.

1. swarm Registered Senior Member

Steve100 I thought even the Vatican had accepted that evolution played part after the creation.

Didn't you get the memo? Catholics are the spawn of satan.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

A creationist once told me that in the beginning there was no death. The world was intended to be lived on forever by the original inhabitants, including all other animal life. Unfortunately plants were not included in the living category. In fact, why immortal beings needed to eat plants in the first place was never clearly explained. Now if a creationist can straighten me out here....did the term be fruitful and multiply come before or after original sin? The reason I'm saying this is because in a mere 5000 years or whatever the time lag is, the Earth would become slightly overcrowded. Eventually we'd be standing on each others shoulders. Not to mention all the other animals getting jiggy with it.

That and seeing dinosaurs frolic with humans would be worth seeing if not for original sin.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

He left out eleven.

11) That God is Water

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

In order for creationists to have any credibility they must translate the Bible to suit their purpose. It is so obvious a blind man could see it. In order to be a creationist these days you have to really trust the bible, more than ever. It is proof to me that science is definitely causing some angst. Bad enough they ask you to believe in God but how much more can prospective creationists absorb before they throw up their hands and say 'we surrender.'

http://thinktoomuch.net/2008/03/10/creationists-believe-lions-originally-ate-plants

8. Balerion Banned Banned

The only ones causing angst are the creationists that want their myths taught in public schools. Nobody is asking for evolution to be taught in church.

9. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Incorrect - they often do. While you'll find many offspring are sterile, (mules), that's not a hard and fast rule. Wolves and coyotes for instance can breed fertile, viable offspring, (coywolf).

10. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Wolfete?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That is because our definition of species is not perfect. These species have still not separated sufficiently to mating to be impossible. I wonder if a Chimp-Human hybrid were possible. Excuse me, I have to go back to my lab...