Welcome To The Women Farm!

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by HumanBeast, May 1, 2008.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Anyone ever seen the anime vandread? Very relevant to the subject of what society would be like without one sex or the other.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Geoff, Hmmmmm. Nah

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

That stupid cuntsucker. I hope he develops cancer of the colon or something similarly vile.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Really?

We men have outlived our usefulness?

I think the article holds more truth than you are willing to admit. Acording to "thought" and "reason" which you provide absolutely none of, women will be more subject to this "women farm" than any of you are willing to admit.

Sure, manipulate our sperm, and see you live a woman world. What a horrible place to live in if you ask me.

8. HumanBeast Registered Member

Women had it better than men since the birth of civilizaton. That was because of men, sacraficing themsevles for their wives and kids.

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hmmmmmm?????

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

No, we can't possibly outlive our usefulness. Women need to be admired, and even though a lesbian is capable of admiring another women's beauty, it can't even begin to compare to how much a man does. In short, I am flat out saying that men will always admire women more then women will. We are biologically built for it!

On a side note I see you've joined the dark side...

11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hope is next to hopeless.

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I am gonna argue on behave of the Relative Nature of Reality that men are incapable of outliving their usefulness. I will ignore that fact or idea that perhaps all of us are sexless spirits that inhabit the body of a man in one life and that of a women in another and pretend it isn't so. In which case I might add, does this mean you find more use in the comforts of a woman that a man?

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

as if he is the only man who feels that way. They just arrested a father who kept his own personal sex slave in a cellar. And what about those cult men who are marrying underage girl after underage girl.

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Bollocks.

I'd rather die a violent death than spend my life being a hybrid of cook, nurse and breeding machine.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

don't forget "unpaid home cleaner" and "punching bag".

16. HumanBeast Registered Member

Does a life of digging in a ditch with a $20,000 annual salary and all the back pain and torn up skin sound like luxury to you? Millions of men have to do that every day.

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

It sounds preferable to being a hybrid of cook, nurse and breeding machine.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

What part of Scotland are you from?

19. HumanBeast Registered Member

More men are in the hospital than women. Men cannot escape selective service. Men must pay up ridiculous court dues to ungrateful, cunnting wives. All of your luxuries around you came from men who had to give their time and labour for your happiness.

I am not Angry Harry. Just another American.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

It's funny how we all tell ourselves these stories,-- bells, you, I, about lesbians admiring womens bodies however a man can admire it better; just to get the terrible truth out of our minds which permieates and is caused by some terrible thang.

But no, seriously Jozen Bo, I have not turned to the darkside

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

just a mild darksideism if you will.

21. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

That's a lie that would never happen my dad they how why would yo even post this that is that will never happen.

22. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Mods lock this thread pls its completely obsurd this would never happen please delete this thread pls

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

1. Why are they in the hospital? Because the big nasty women threw napalm at them? Or because they a) (young ones mainly) thought it was really hard and cool to get pissed and pound each other unconscious, or b) because they won't lool after themselves because it's not macho?

2. Amazingly enough I actually agree with you. Either force both men and women to serve or don't make it mandatory.

3. Those men are usually the same ones who refuse to do anything for their kids yet still want the right to see them, have power over them, and start wretched little court battles over whether their son/daughter should be allowed to have his/her nose pierced.

4. Why were women not labouring also? - because they were stuck at home looking after hideous little whining creatures and keeping the place clean!

Why don't you just force salt water into my mouth and be done with it.