Weird Science

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by bellbottom31, Aug 20, 2015.

1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

This thought just came to my mind....i was thinking about my teenage years...of 1999 when i had completed the age of 17. And this was the age when me or teens like me were since years of childhood were progressively shown tv movies of bollywood culture and came to know likings of various personalities which is natural obsession of human mind. So there was a time when the present ruling generation of that time in metropolitan cities like bombay like of age 25s to 35s were also influenced or were under impressions obsessions of living up good times of that era systematically.
    But now since that time since year 1999 to 2010, many things have changed the ruling generation of that time passed away their youths and newer generation came, even considering siblings of age group 13s to 15s.....!!! till the present year 2015. So these generations were also by their mutual consent of their minds that is their conditioning was further much enhanced due to better media expansion and prolonged influence. But the conditional or probability is such that ratio out of 5000 only 1000 watched tv that too was not upto standards deteorating entertainment and old time media had also lost its meaning.....sense glare too. So only 100 to 500 were had a liking towards in other words knowledge of the era of 1999 which the people thought that they could had make it intact.
    So my question is now- that the ratio of the newer generations who have somehow make up to meet the present day life if they are called at some ceremony of some high profile actor actresses of movies of earlier times or much further back times, or if they were to read the newspaper or tv then how come they have knowledge of that past generation so perfectly? when their parents were of that time...means i never had any knowledge of tv or past personalities when i was in year 1999 neither had any likings. But the present generation is really baffling to me!!! As like their small brains are somehow automatically have systemic knowledge like driven like cloning passed on generation. Even if the remaining ratio of 5000 never even watched tv, nor read newspapers or preferred to stay away from home much of the time?!!!
    The reality would had like to have been that the younger generation of present day had to eventually refused to accept the past actors/actresses/personalities or perhaps would deny to have any knowledge.....
    In the movie the "the time machine" there is a mention of a centralized library system powered by some nuclear energy, which is narrated by a optical illusionary human...which when questioned answers the querry. Then after the library withers away into ashes....
    So is the human cognizant reality is also like a knowledge base or what?
    The mathematics, physics....are somehow grasped from that reality and the brains adjusts itself to it?
    Then is the modern generation foolish clones? How can their brains constitute into such information without intentionally knowing it?

Then is the modern day times after some years in 2025...would be such that wherever suppose a person goes for his day to day work....without even asking the question or meeting the other person before hand....the other person already knew what was coming at him...so the shop owner gave the bread first and then took the money!!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. danshawen Valued Senior Member

I hope you didn't text all of that while you were driving.

Culture changes. If you get a driverless car, practice saying more with fewer words. Most movies should really be like two minutes long including the ads. Most ads should be cranial uploads, and would be pay per forced view. YouTube proves this model is correct.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

What? I'm struggling to understand what you ask here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

If any late Millennial Generation of India seems superficially more familiar with the past than what might usually be expected... Then you've probably answered your own question somewhere in that post via their easy access to an information glut on the web and the vast array of social media.

All the next litter or two of offspring requires is the brain implants for constant connection with each other, and then they'll be on their way to being nice little hive-mind zombies that bypass the old-fashioned periods of personal isolation for developing individual personalities. A sort of "Village of the Damned" future if worldwide the students are becoming as spoiled and psychologically fragile as the ones on North American campuses. Ruthlessly zapping any emotionally incorrect elders (or their own fellows) who fall into their widening speech-police trawling net.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

Secular Sanity likes this.