We want to take off our shirts too!

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by S.A.M., Apr 21, 2008.

1. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

So you're afraid a man might see a woman topless at a pool and be sexually attracted to her? Couldn't a woman feel the same way looking at a shirtless man? As long as they don't rape or harass her what does it matter? And a woman doesn't have to be topless for either of those things to happen. So would you personally be opposed if a law of this type passed in America?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

A sex organ has to do with sex. A vagina is a sex organ because sperm (male gametes) are transfered through it to reach the egg (female gamete). A penis is a sex organ because it is used to facilitate transfer of sperm from testicle (the place where males produce their gametes) to the egg.

Can you please explain how breasts are physically used to transfer sperm to the egg?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

No, you see Roman, they are what every man has but larger, so that makes them a sex organ, obviously.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think what would be simplistic, John, is saying that breasts are sex organs just because they are found to be sexually attractive.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

Roman, did you ever see females nipples in a state of arousal? Just think about it for a few minutes. To sit here and claim that a nipple is no different than a finger is an exercise in stupidity.

8. Roman Banned Banned

All sorts of things are found to be sexually attractive, though. Hair. Broad shoulders. Hands. Eyes.

Should all of these be covered up because some weirdos out there like to fetish-ize nonsexual parts of human anatomy?

9. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Male nipples get erect during arousal as well. And saying they're different from a finger is not the same as saying they're the same as a penis, or that they are a sex organ. A woman without breasts can still have sex, even bear children. Not a sex organ. Is your classification of a sex organ really anything that's different from a finger?

10. Roman Banned Banned

What about how her lips swell a little and redden, or how her cheeks flush? Or were you too busy staring at her tits?

11. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Exactly.

12. Roman Banned Banned

I understand the argument John99 is trying to make. Unfortunately, like most of his arguments, it is logically false.

13. John99 Banned Banned

I live in the most liberal part of the U.S. I see lesbians walking around arm in arm and gay males, anything goes and it is very free society. I see and experience things just by walking out my door that most people never do. Being a prude or something like that has nothing to do with it. I am really viewing this from a scientific\biological perspective. And if i have to deny my intelligence because a woman wants to walk around with her tits out...well that is not going to happen but of course i wouldnt object to it.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Get the hell out of here. Talk about logical fallacies, where'd you read that? in mommy's harleqin romance novel?

15. Roman Banned Banned

Hey john, do you know why women paint their faces? Because lips are sexualized, too.

16. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Just out of curiosity, as a fellow American, what part of America is that?

17. John99 Banned Banned

Well i dont lie and it is the coolest part of U.S but i dont give out personal info.

18. John99 Banned Banned

Roman your still a high schooler. Tell mrow why your avatar is a banana.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Because my penis is huge.

20. John99 Banned Banned

See that mrow? Now tell me if you walk around with your breasts out ion front of Roman, i dont care where it is. You dont think Roman will be seaxually attracted to your breasts or see them as sexual? Roman will just prove my point. The difference is that John does not lie.

21. Roman Banned Banned

I don't find breasts sexual though. That would be weird. I only look at crotches. If a woman has a pretty crotch, I sniff it. If it smells nice, then I'll grind on her in a seductive manner and display my engorged manhood to demonstrate that I am ready to go.

22. John99 Banned Banned

Well then somehow a woman is safe around you with her breasts out. Believe me, its all BS and men are all the same.

23. Roman Banned Banned

Oh no John, it doesn't matter whether a breast is in or out- I am insatiable in my lust and often sniff wantonly.