We want to take off our shirts too!

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by S.A.M., Apr 21, 2008.

1. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

They look the same. And men do lactate I can't remember why though. But my breast are immature and don't produce any milk. so their just as useful as that guys breasts except mine aren't as droopy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

I agree with Stuie,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I got a little girl boner.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

The guys I know that go through all that weight training and toning are sizing themselves up to other men. They walk in to a room and puff out their chest and watch the other men react. It's funny as hell because they also act the most homophobic....so I joke that they're so secretly gay that they don't even realize it.

I think sometimes women get boob jobs for similar reasons. They feel inadequate around(or less sexual than) other women.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

So men now want to see boobs because they are sexual. Just imagine what future generations will think of them if they see them all the time. Do you really want to take that away from your sons? Do you really want to make boobs as exciting as an elbow?

8. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

I believe all the girls and women on this board should contribute to the noble cause, by taking off their shirts and posting the pics here.

It will be a great initiation and will quickly change men's perception within a few hundred thousand posts' time. Go for it - who is first?!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  9. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

reminds me of a (apparently true) story:

a sign on an italian beach (it could only be italy

) that read: "Women, please only go topless if you are young and beautiful"

10. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I did some research on this topic of indecent exposure and I found out that most (not all) states in the US don't have a policy against a woman exposing her breasts. In fact in California women can't even be legally arrested for indecent exposure of any kind, due to a minor technicality. I even went and asked a police officer today. He said all he could do would be to ask me to put my shirt back on, but he couldn't force me unless I was causing a disturbance. Which of course is objective, but I guess its put in place to account for breastfeeding. the rules vary from county to county though.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

sexiest gendanken first!!!

and Shorty's have already been posted.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1833870&postcount=23

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I am, so?

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:shrug:

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I guess she didn't find what she said to Lucifer quite insulting, or that all women are good for is nursing :bugeye:

16. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Dayamn, Shawty! That Avatar has highly un-sexual cleavage.

17. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

18. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Its not really a woman's breasts that require covering it's just her nipples and areolaes. Why?

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Boobs are sexual. That's why women have them even when they're not breastfeeding, unlike other mammals.

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Cows still have utters and other cows aren't offended by them even if that cow isn't breastfeeding. They do swell quite a bit when they are feeding though, but so do human females

21. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Spot on!

Homo sapiens is the only mammal to have pernanently swollen mammary glands.

Females from other species of apes and primates use their bottoms to advertise fertility and sexual availability - as humans are the only species of ape that walks upright, this type of sexual advertisement is less available - hence permanently swollen breasts - something that resembles a pair of buttocks close to eye-level.

At least that's one theory.

It could in fact be argued therefore that producing milk is in fact the secondary function of a human female's breasts, as there is no other requirement for them to be permanently swollen other than a sexual one.

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yes they are. I don't understand how some women here are trying to claim they aren't.

23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

Men's nipples and breasts are sexual as well, btw.

Earlobes are also sexual - and more so than breasts: sex may be an earlobe's only function, making it the most sexual part of the human body with the possible exception of the clitoris.

The issue remains: men's chests are sexual to women, women's chests are sexual to men, how is it that only the women have to cover their sexy chests ?