We shouldn't send humans to Mars or the Moon.

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by cosmictraveler, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Donnal Registered Member

i type what i feel at that moment and i never ment to make this mistake
    i usualy delete most of it before i send it

God im stupid i just type what i think at the time
    its not true and never ment to hurt anyones beleif in the bible
    FOR THIS IM SORRY

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You didn't do anything wrong at all. You expressed your viewpoints very well and I understand what you said. Thank you for your time to write all of that down for us to learn how you feel about it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

They're sending Oral Roberts off into space? That's great. I think they should send him to the sun, a central place from which to preach. Of course, god and his guardian angels will protect Oral Roberts from the heat there. Where do I donate for this good cause?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

The bible is totally without evidence and is not supported by history, science or common sense. It is an embarrassingly awful book full of mistakes. No religionist has a shred of evidence for what they believe so as Dawkins says, they are delusionists. Would you be upset if you let it slip that there was no Santa Claus?

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Wow. I agree with kaneda's last two posts. Go figure...

9. Myles Registered Senior Member

Just send $500 to me.

10. Myles Registered Senior Member

You just write what you want cobber. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that you will shake anyone's faith in the Bible. They "know" they are right, so there is no danger of them tinking about anything you say to the contrary.

11. Yorda Registered Senior Member

It doesn't matter because dollars are just paper and metal, and they can be reused how many times you want.

12. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

I've found I agree with some of your posts sometimes but am too embarrassed to admit it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Not really because paper currency always decays and shreds away into oblivion.

14. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, i just say that a lot more satilites and robots need to be sent into space, absolutly hundreds of thousands of them need to be sent. The skelton of the space agencies that we currently have is not sufficent to carry out the nessacary job.
    The mass production of satlites and exsploration robots should be done simular to the automoblie industry.
    It is amazing how a little fact can change so much, really it appears that the current understanding of space by leaders is without the knowledge of the indepth inportance to human existance that remains in space, mainly our solar system.

Shame on the goverments of the world for not presueing such a inportant figure in human existance.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

15. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

It was said a few decades back that the NASA budget was about the same as Americans spend on ice cream a year (at the time).

More money will go into space to fit the needs of countries, and so other countries don't fall behind. Even multinational companies will one day have sufficient free funds as space gets cheaper, to join the space race. Like the idea that we would all have flying cars about 1980, the reality of space travel is far more difficult than originally realised and it cannot at present be solved by just throwing money at it. NASA are even willing to accept ideas from the public on possible new propulsion systems for space.