We need religion

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Norsefire, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Balerion Banned Banned

Ignore him. Just ignore him.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. azriel Registered Member

I know when I say this you're going to start crying because that's what you people do and It's important that you understand that I make no judgement based on colour. Still now that I know what colour your skin is, it's easy to understand why your such an idiot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Azriel, I'm not black, if that is what you are implying; anyway, I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore. Your posts aren't even on topic

Anyway, so like I said a religion that worships Humanity is best; we get to keep religion AND it isn't with the supernatural.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. azriel Registered Member

Oh I thought being from Syria you would be of a darker compexion but if you're caucasion, that's even worse. I worship the only true God and he has nothing to do with christianity, islam or any other false religion. All religion is horseshit and a religion that worships the creation rather than the creator isn't a religion that I would want any part of. I don't care if you ignore me, quite frankly I'm getting bored with this crap anyway. I think I'll go try to find someone with an ounze of grey matter between their ears.