Way to eliminate abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by engineerjoe, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Of course not. Unless you happen to be a teenage boy. I'm pretty sure I remember wanting the teen girls to have lots of sex - with me. Funny how these idiots seem to get very senile very quick about that desire - I would wager they didn't get much action back in the day...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The Obvious Point(s)

It would probably be useful to have all teenage boys taken out back and shot unless they can demonstrate themselves impotent or gay.

To the other, it would be even more useful if society would move past the point where such a proposition can be taken remotely seriously.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You're a little bit behind the information curve. While reversal is nowhere near 100% successful, it's also nowhere zero percent. However, the cost is a deterrent to many men or couples.

Indeed. But after having one woman try very hard to trick me into getting her pregnant ("This is a bad time of the month, see the pad down there?"), and one try very hard to sweet-talk me into it, and another actually get pregnant to her own disgust despite the contraceptive technology available in 1964, it was a no-brainer for me.

I've never regretted it. It's a sure-fire way to avoid becoming involved with a woman who wants children.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.