was the moon landing fake?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by mars13, Oct 22, 2005.

?

what do you think about the moon landing?

1. its was real

68 vote(s)
    79.1%
  2. it was fake as hell

6 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

5 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. it was fake as shit

7 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

No. Man didn't walk on the moon. But he has walked on the sun. BOOYAH!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

Truth does not depend on what we believe in; this is not Matrix, this is the realworld and here the matrix equivalent of beliefs is facts. And the Matrix is the distortions created by the agents (politicians and moderators) to hide reality from billions of oblivious humans. Thats where I come in to picture, I am immune to these illusions, I am the Anomaly in the logical harmony of Greed.

I am the Anomalous and not a troll.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok enough of fun now.

I have been on this as a part in my lifestyle of search of truth. Until now there is no hard fact that I have found and can say that yes Lunar landing were faked based on it. So till then I asume that man did reach moon and being above humans I feel overjoyed for what I can achieve comparitively.

Thats what this is all about, if humans didnt step on moon then we have grossly overestimated our capabilities and that can lead us towards extinction.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. slim Texican Registered Senior Member

Its kinda rediculous to think it was faked. I'm old enough to remember all the fanfare, TV coverage, and the cold war antics.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.