Was Albert Einstein a Historical Fraud?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Charles_Wong, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasor Valued Senior Member

No, I said you would have to be an idiot to believe that a person who was bad at math could be a professor of theoretical physics.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Einstein's greatest recognition is for: E = mc^2

To prove a mathematical relationship to the equivalence of mass and energy was a fundamental change in the perspective of reality by scientists. It's what drove all subsequent physics revelations.

Einstein's Nobel Prize, however, was for something a little more simple, the fact that photons are quantized (or indeed, that they are photons at all, not merely wave functions), or the photoelectric effect.

Now, let's see you write out the mathematical proof of the equivalency of mass and energy, off the top of your head. No cheating, don't look it up!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Charles Wong:

Yes, in essence: They get you high and that works for what they want to do.

But here's a question: Is there any blood tests for mental disorders? Any biopsies? Any brain scans or other tests?

No. Because they have -no clue- what would be tested for. That is why it is dangerous to call psychiatry a science.

I am unsure about the SSRI claim, but you are correct that most medicines have to be taken to life, and which also proves that they are, in essence, "high" inducing drugs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cpt.scruffy The Future's Coolest Guy Registered Senior Member

well given that he has said many things of genius in the past, and that he studied in the realm of science, but in philosphy, i doubt that einstein was a hoax.
    many of his sayings have to do with both science and philosophy.

and to further add to that, i usually think of scientists as skeptists who seek truth. einstein seemed to have been surrounded by them too often to lie.
    that's speculation though. i might be wrong?

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Charles_Wong:

Anti-semitic bullshit. You really have to widen the sites you read.

If you're going to attempt to comment on physics, at least learn some first.

Einstein became famous because he revolutionised physics. He showed that Isaac Newton, probably the most famous physicist before him, was wrong (or, more accurately, didn't have the full picture).

The publicity surrounding the proof of general relativity by the bending of light by the Sun was what really propelled Einstein to fame and made him a household name.

Tall poppy syndrome. Everybody wants to attack the "big guns". How much better would it be if some backyard crackpot could prove Einstein wrong, than proving, say, Niels Bohr, a guy few have heard of, wrong?

I agree that his achievements in physics imply nothing about his more general wisdom. His contributions in other areas must equally be assessed on their merits.

Yes, until then...

Many reasons - Judaism being insignificant among them.

Nor does he deserve to be.

9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

One should note your preferential reliance on a "basic idea" as the basis of your personally significant world view.

One must also note the illogic of your insistance that the rest of us must also be constrained by your lack of imagination.

Wong!

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr

"Niels Bohr was born in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1885. His father, Christian Bohr, was professor of physiology at the University of Copenhagen, while his mother, Ellen Adler Bohr, came from a wealthy Sephardic Jewish family prominent in Danish banking and parliamentary circles. His brother was Harald Bohr, a mathematician and Olympic soccer player who played in the Danish national team. Niels Bohr was a passionate soccer player as well, and the two brothers played a number of matches for Akademisk Boldklub. Bohr played goalie."

Bohr was just as Jewish as Einstein.

12. Alva Urbanus et instructus Registered Senior Member

There is however a lot of speculation his wife may have been some of the brains behind the man.

13. grover Registered Senior Member

Asked to make a list of the men who have most dominated the thinking of the modern world, many educated people would name Freud, Einstein, Marx and Darwin. Of these four, only Darwin was not Jewish. In a world where Jews are only a tiny percentage of the population, what is the secret of the disproportionate importance the Jews have had in the history of Western culture?"

- Ernest van den Haag, The Jewish Mystique

More intersting quotes about judaism http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/quotes.htm

14. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Maybe, but it wouldn't be a very good list. A better list would be:

Aristotle - came up with the idea that we can use logic and empirical
    observation to understand the world around us. Basically invented what today we would call "science".

Adam Smith - came up with capitalism, and pretty much single-handedly invented most of the ideas that we use to think about economics (markets, supply and demand, etc).

Cleisthenes - ancient Greek guy who basically invented what we think of today of democracy, including voting on leaders, laws, etc.

Maybe you could include Darwin as your fourth, since his work had a huge impact on both scientific and religious thought.

15. grover Registered Senior Member

Well then Nasor, I guess you are agreeing with the person who started this topic that jews really are controlling who we think of when we think of great minds.

(no one can deny that those four listed are easily some of the top four minds that have shaped modern thought. Modern thought, not ancient thought.)

16. Nasor Valued Senior Member

No, I'm just saying that it's a shallow, stupid list. Until you can demonstrate that any academic would actually make such a list, it's just meaningless speculation.

Modern thought is based on ancient though. No one in recent times has really fundamentally changed the way we think.

17. Sputnik Banned Banned

Another urban legend !!!

Einstein is supposed to have flunked in math - you will find numerous links on the internet saying that ......

However, that is not true ..
    He was very good in math .... actually the ONLY subject, he never flunked...

He tried to enter the famous Zuricher Polytechnikum in Switzerland (actually an equivalent of a university) - but at the entrance test , he failed every subject but math and physics ...
    However , the teachers were so impressed at his mathskill - that they informed him , that they would accept him, if he graduated first from a hochschule = american highschool ....

So he tried to be accepted at "Eidgenøssische Technische Hochschule" in Zurich, Switzerland ...again he flunked every subject (including physics this time) EXCEPT math ....
    Eventually he got a highschool graduation (from a highschool in the city of Arau , Switzerland) and started at Zuricher Polytechnicum ........

It is however interesting, that he got a F in the subject of "physical experiments for beginners "

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.jimloy.com/physics/einstein.htm

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  18. grover Registered Senior Member

Modern thought is based on ancient though. No one in recent times has really fundamentally changed the way we think.[/QUOTE]

Then, once again, I have to believe that you agree with the orignator of this topic that jews are manipulating us into believing that jews are more important than they really are, since both you and he are saying that Einstein really isn't as important as he's made out to be. (you're going even further by saying that freud and marx aren't important either, in fact the only person you think has had any influence is the only gentile - Darwin, coincidence? I think not).

19. grover Registered Senior Member

"Modern thought is based on ancient though. No one in recent times has really fundamentally changed the way we think."

Then, once again, I have to believe that you agree with the orignator of this topic that jews are manipulating us into believing that jews are more important than they really are, since both you and he are saying that Einstein really isn't as important as he's made out to be. (you're going even further by saying that freud and marx aren't important either, in fact the only person you think has had any influence is the only gentile - Darwin. Coincidence? I think not).

20. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

If this is going to be jewish/anti-jewish propaganda thread it'll find its way to the cesspool.

Indeed, the topic is whether or not Einstein was an historical fraud, so unless someone is willing to debunk his mathematical work by demonstrating where it was wrong or how Einstein plagiarized someone else, this thread will close fast.

21. Sputnik Banned Banned

Niels Bohr proved Einstein wrong numerous times .........

Bohr and Einstein were actually good friends , but for some reason Einstein would not accept Bohr´s theories readily .... everytime Einstein came up with some kind of argument against them , Bohr however quashed it into something next of oblivion ..........

When Einstein at last ran out of valid arguments .... Einstein claimed , that Bohr´s theories were not acceptable to God ......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr-Einstein_debates

http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/ae63.htm

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  22. Sputnik Banned Banned

I have heard the rumours, about his first wife beeing a partner in his theories - however so far, no proof exists of that .......some circumstantial evidence do exist however .... Einstein , in a letter to her, writes about OUR theory/theories ......... and some russian guy , who saw the first papers of one of the theories , said he saw the names of both Einstein and his wife on them ....

I do not think anybody can easily debunk his scientific work from the
    1920´s ....

So .... no , so far there is no proof for Einstein to be a fraud !!!

:m:

23. grover Registered Senior Member

Actually, the question was asked if Einstein is famous because he is jewish and there is a heavy jewish influence in the media. I don't understand why this can't be debated. Why is it that anytime someone starts a debate about judaism someone starts making a big fuss? Seriously, why is it literally a taboo subject?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.