Was 9-11 a government conspiracy?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Euler is my Hero, Jan 18, 2006.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No I didn't.

I'm just saying that reports of eyewitnesses are not always reliable.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

well there was 700 japanese tourists there.

and that video really sucked too. how bout that pixellated image of a plane with what looks like a giant torpedoe. dont you think the ground crew would say "gee does that big thing belong there, never seen one oh those"

thats all i could see cause googooo crashed.
    BULLOCKS.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dkb218 Banned Banned

That's another point of the story that doesn't hold up. You ever try to make a cell phone call from a moving airplane?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What did they say about what they saw?

8. Happeh Registered Senior Member

And the government is ALWAYS reliable.

There are WMD in Iraq. Really. I swear. On a stack of Bibles. Cross my heart and hope to die.

9. Happeh Registered Senior Member

That is not completely true Nirakar. There is another alternative.

Flood the world with Conspiracy.

Why do you think The Da Vinci Code received so much public relations?

Everyone is talking about the Neo Con takeover of the USA government. So they take his novel about CATHOLICS messing around with conspiracy and taking over things. That satiates peoples need to talk about conspiracy. Everyone can point at catholics and blame them for conspiracy. Besides. After the plan to destroy Catholicism by constantly publicizing sex charges, this would be the coup de grace. Not only are they sex perverts, they are sneaky and conspiring too.

The public completely forgets the Israeli loyal Neo Con traitors controlling the USA right this minute. Wolfowitz at the World Bank. Bolton at the UN. Rumsfeld and Cheney in the WhiteHouse.

I just saw Barrack Obama bending the knee to the leader of Israel last week or so. I guess they have decided to annoint him as some kind of leader of their colony in North America.

10. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually I can believe government negligence. Mostly on the part certain members of the Clinton administration.

Conspiracy, maybe on the part of the best conspirators and manipulators on the block. A group of people who have continually shown their disregard for your rights and prosperity. Then again even the slimiest democrat would think twice about attacking a civillian target, so i doubt it was a governetn conspiracy.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/index.php

IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY...

john conner, may not be 100%... but he is pretty close... in anycase... the movement has value....

and i recommend his site...

i dont nessasarily believe in everything... but i dont have too....

50% is enough.....

the nwo... is real... its just a matter of what form it takes.

-MT

12. te jen Registered Senior Member

It's pretty clear that the U.S. government knew something was up in the summer of 2001. My personal guess is that the Bush administration had the intelligence that al-Qaeda was planning hijacking(s), and they probably thought that they intended to either play out the classic runway hostage drama, maybe take a planeload of passengers to another country, or else blow up planes in midair. Crashing the planes into buildings was probably anticipated but thought to be too remote a possibility. The bottom line for me is that I believe that they made a conscious decision to let al-Qaeda take their best shot. They did so for political reasons - to make it possible for them to do exactly what they have done in the last four years. They could have stopped it, but they didn't. You may disagree with WHY they didn't, but in the final analysis it comes down to a question of intentionally letting it happen or else incompetence of the most stunning magnitude. Take your pick.

13. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Simon says prove it

Do you realize how much false intelligence comes through the intelligence-gathering services? Getting the information is only half the battle; the other half is determining whether or not it's true, how it could be true, why the suspect would want to do what they think he might do, what they would gain by it (both suspect and government), and asking themselves "how serious could this get", among other things.

14. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

No. I have been on an airplane one time and could care less if i ever do it again. As far as making a call i dont see why you couldnt, but to say calls that we all heard from those planes are made up is comical.

The only thing i say is this- 9-11-2001 some scumbag fanatics board planes in Boston to slaughter as many innocent people as they can. Supposedly the creator of life will reward them by letting them fuck hundreds of virgins. You destroy this "creators" greatest work.....ahh what the point? it's too dumb to even try to understand.

But you know you guys talk about "new world order" and all that bs, I'll keep things just as they are cause i am as free as anyone living on this earth but if these fanatics get their way our freedom will be completely gone, they will rob, rape and pillage anyone who doesnt believe in their fantasy...which i wouldnt instead i would crawl miles over broken glass for freedom.....ANYWAY I HAD TO.

Iraq, Iraq, Iraq- Saddam was an evil tyrant, i've got no sympathy for him. Wonder what would have happend in post war Iraq and how much easier it would have been if all the countries asked to join the coalition would have? Maybe you people live in countries that were too afraid or had financial interest not to bring these people freedom.

I didnt vote for GWB but we live in a world where if your a pussy your dead.

Anyone who want to discuss the implications of AlQueda getting WMD's we can do that too.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

right. so you argument seems to be that the 'other' the 'enemy' is efil. for it is a fundamental ictatorship which persecutes Gays, women, and any who question the imposed religious laws.......yes. we agree. who the fuk would want to live there. correct

so you have them in the balck cowboy gear. meanwhile from there you assume that the West as led by superpoer ameria is the good dude in te white cowboy how. yeah? wel bullshit. totally limited view in my opinion

your view is utterly ignore-any of USA's etc total involvement overt and especially covert behaviour that not only conDONES dictatorships with their tyrants, but IMPLANTS these fukin regimes so as to be convenient with teir world policies. THA you seem totally unawre of, and rather harp on superficially about how evel the 'other' is

no ---it is a connection. it isn't black versus white and vice verse, but an OVERALL amalgamam of deliberately mainpulated oppression, which USES these scenarios whic have been exploited for POWER, where the ordinary perns become caught in the crossfire. also the ordinary persons, many of them naive cease to question in a deep way what is going on beneath the propaganda

16. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Like I am going to listen to someone who can't even spell half the words of her post.

17. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

no. what i mean is maybe 98% of the world is good no matter where theyre from, what color or religion. It's just a handfull who want to f everything up. If you hate based on people being differant thats exactly what "they" want.

i am not apoligizing for anyone's actions, personally i hate war and killing and repression of any kind. Who pays for all this? innocent people (usually poor) just trying to survive.

I will tell you your views on America are not based on fact. I look at the beaches of Europe full of American blood, yet they kept coming off those boats walking over thousands of dead bodies. WHY to stop a madman who brainwashed people and wanted nothing mare than to destroy and turn the Earth into a living hell.

But what is an American? Where i live in the U.S EVERY single ethnic group is present and no matter what you may have heard oppertunity is available to us all...of cource you gotta bust your ass for everything but nothing comes easy.

18. Happeh Registered Senior Member

User with 10 posts saying Neo Con takeover is false. Muslims are scumbags, Saddam tyrant madman blah blah blah.

How convenient.

Those Neo Cons got guys everywhere covering up their tracks and confusing the issues.

19. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

first of all, i never said Muslims are scumbags (you did). Having been in a Mosque once and being treated with respect by everyone there i would NEVER say that. And i doubt all my Muslim friends would say that about me.

I was referring to the people responsible for killing 3,000 innocent people. Has nothing to do with religion at all though.

BUt that is the basis of conspiracy just ignores facts. And NO ONE has ever accused me of being a NeoCon he he he whatever the hell that is.

NeoCon as opposed to Conservative? NeoCon is that like NeoNazi? god some are so easily led. Propoganda goes both ways.

20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Alejandro, we need more members like you on this forum. You speak crystal clear truth.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

like i give a fuk if u listen or not?

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes. It works.

Geoff

23. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

I hope not. You're not my type.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seriously though, if you want people to listen try using a wordprocessor with spell check. Then try to keep to on thought per paragraph please. I am sure that you have some views that could be very interesting and enlightening, but until you can ake it more readable we are never going to know.

Conspiracy theory is a fun hobby, but we watch too any movies and TV shows to make us any good at it. Everything is alwys complicated in the entertainent world. nothing is what it seems. Soetimes in the real world it is as simple as 2+2=4.