Warning: A Word Of Advice

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by Reiku, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

But i challenge it depends on the ratio-mass of whatever age the person we are talking about....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

No. It seems to be something entwined as a culture here in Scotland, and i very much doubt it hasn't happened in other countries either...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

And if you think i am talking shit about all this, these things do actually happen:

Pink (Female Celebrity Smoking List)Pink laughs, 'My mom caught me with a pack of cigarettes when I was in the seventh grade. She made me smoke the whole packet in front of her, thinking that ...
    smokingsides.com/asfs/P/Pink.html - Similar pages

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Reiku, if you are a scientist, you can't assume. You have to have proof. Just because you heard of it happening doesn't mean it did. And it definitely doesn't mean its happening worldwide. :bugeye:

8. Reiku Banned Banned

I agree, somewhat... but remember, a scientist first needs to assume whether the evidence seems plausible... which... in my opinion... tends to fall as a serious ratio to consider.

For instance, what if P-210 poisening through protien-1 mechanism where it's air-born chemicals effects the breathing of a very young child... may this indicate a mechanism of cot-death, because if i remember correctly, the mechanism of cot-death has not been proven.

9. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

Show me an example of a child dying from such exposure.

10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

So, er.. how many cigarettes can the caring parent force the child to safely smoke? Pink's mam forced her to smoke a pack of 20 once - and look how she turned out!

Reiku says that seven packs in one go is the danger level, but I suspect that it's lower than this.

Basically I think if you're making your child smoke more than, say, six packs a day... you're guilty of child abuse. Anything less than that though is probably ok.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Right...

12. Reiku Banned Banned

I will implore a mod to allow me to re-start this thread, without the flaming this time...?

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Why? It's great as it is.

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Why? Even excusing your initial mistake about Po/Pu, the rest of what you tried to insert as proof was just nonsense.

You never even told us what "scientists" thought that we had adapted to being zapped with radiation.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

''Those who haven't made an error, have not lived.''

Einstein

ps. Act your age, not your shoe-size

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I agree with uncle Albert. And you should take your own advice - it might make you look considerably less of a fool.

The thing about "redoing" this thread is that you have no substance to present - so why subject everyone to the same nonsense over again???