Video of 3 yr old girl being indoctrinated into hateful beliefs.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Huwy, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I haven't watched the video but I know what it was like. I was indoctrinated my whole education on irrational Christian beliefs. It leaves a bitter taste in the mouth looking back, to be forcefed such garbage when you know no better. But that's only because I wised up to the situation... Imagine if I didn't, I would be like Woody...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm gonna fuck muhammad in the ass while gouging out his eyeballs
    i'll rip the pages out of the koran and wipe my ass with them

POWER TO THE DANISH ! ! ! !

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

you know what concerns me the most about this?
    it's because thje majority of american blacks are muslim
    i am beginning to believe that this is some kind of attempt to incite something between blacks and whites

how about it you muslim freaks is that actually the case?

crap like this makes my blood BOIL !

AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. usp8riot Registered Senior Member

Is this real? Can anyone here verify if the subtitles are correct? This is a very inflammatory video meant to help stir up hate against muslims. Even if these people aren't taking the Quran the wrong way and it is true, this just stirs up hate. If they are going down the wrong path, the best way to help them is to show them the right path, not harm them. Same can be said to anyone with a 'quick to inflict harm' attitude. If we are all self-proclaimed scientists, believers of science, we should also test everything before we say it is false. Has anyone here tested the Quran and read for him/herself? I haven't read it all so I don't like to comment much on the 'muslim bashing' that seems to go on here sometimes.

9. Facial Valued Senior Member

The subtitles seem to be correct, for at least the word 'Jew' probably.

The video underlines a serious problem that must be rectified.

10. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

this is the kind of reaction the video is inteded to provoke.

it is wrong but can you blame this three year old girl for believing what she believes? or her father? or his father?

idoctrinated as children to they will grow up and these believes will become truth, of course jews will treat you like shit if you hold these beliefs about them.

so it is all wrong and what do you do as an outsider?

where does this road lead to?

11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

this is similar to what is happening now in western culture. christians are begnning to hate and fear muslims but in the middle east these games have been playing out for centuries.

12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the subtitles are correct.

13. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Another from egypt
    From Saudi Arabia

Indocrinating children with hatred is seriously wrong. You cannot indoctrinate a child to feel compassion and hatred at the same time.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  14. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Oh it has been happening both ways for thousands of years.
    There's as much nasty hateful shit in the bible (revelations?? CBF looking it up).
    I'm not picking only on Islam, or this admittedly cute little girl.

I'm picking on these beliefs which cause people to think that they are different, have a different identity, when really we are all human beings.

Peace

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The next generation of suicide bombers? Is this the true face of Islam? Diamondheart do you agree with this? Is this the way the people of the Book are viewed by Islam, your own Qur'an warns you about mistreating the People of the Book and if this is what you are teaching your children your own Most Holy Qur'an condems you!

16. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

When defending islam, it seems that many believers tend to omit the many violent sections of the quran, either that, or they take the "don't insult islam or we will behead you" threats, which the world witnessed in the protests following the cartoons of mohammed.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg

"Be prepared for the REAL holocaust!"
    http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/muslims_threaten-holocaust-over-cartoon.jpg

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2006/02/03/protest1.jpg

"europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
    "slay those who insult islam."
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/20060203BritishMuslims02.jpg

17. Roman Banned Banned

Aren't most American blacks Baptists?

Yes....

18. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yep.

black (moslems as they call themselves, not muslims) are the minority.

19. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Yeah I was under the impression that the majority of African Americans (If thats still the term i SHOULD use) are some form of Christians.

There have been a few famous black muslims, Ali, Mike tyson, etc.

For a laugh, check this out.
    http://chris.quietlife.net/2002/01/22/mike-tyson-is-nuts/

20. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

You seem about as intolerant of muslims in general-- as the portrayed muslims are intolerant of jews. Are you any better? Sure doesn't seem like it.

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

No, most blacks are Baptist. (Taliban of Xianity)

I moved into an all black neighborhood when I was back in the USA. I walked over to my neighbors houses to let them know that I lived near by and I didn't want them to freak out if they saw me walking around. It was funny, in some cases I was the only white guy they had ever talked with. I'm talking "talk" not "Sir please put yer hands behin yer back".

So that was interesting.

It also brings home the point of how when people are separated by some BS concept (like the BS concept of "race") they begin to see one another with suspicion. Which is what religion has done to the people of the ME.

I think that to begin we need to confront these issues that separate us. For example, the series of questions that have been ignored in my other post. They are just questions. But I set them up to show the hypocrisy of some Islamic teachings. By focusing on where the Qur’an preaches hatred or accepts slavery or whatever, Muslims are confronted with their belief as a whole and thereby must confront it themselves. Its funny, many Muslems I know that have become atheists have no problem agreeing with me that many teachings (such as slavery) are wrong, but Muslems still stuck in the belief are unable to confront these teachings and so the violence continues.

leopold99、while I understand your anger remember that the only solution is education - - not more violence. I once heard a Muslim say say while Xians turn the other check Muslims hit back. What we need to do is to fine out why this person thinks this and get them to see that line of thinking is incorrect.

But much like an alcoholic they must be willing to confront these beliefs if they are going to change. And much like an alcoholic many are not at that place and you have to realize that. You can not make an alcoholic want to quit drinking and you can not make a religious fanatic want to learn. This little girls parents being a prime example.

Cheers,
    Michael

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

what on earth makes you think i am intolerant of muslims in general?

but i do have a real problem with anybody be it christain or muslim that picks on the defensless

23. Finsnuffle Registered Member

Ack.

"True Muslims" are neither true, nor Muslims.