Vaccine related autism study?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Magical Realist, Feb 8, 2015.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, I didn't claim that. Once again, when you are proved wrong, you change the subject.

Here's the subject. Your post from Dr. Sears claims that the "This is probably why the . . . FDA requires, that all injectable solutions have the 25 mcg limit." That is false. The FDA has a limit of between 850 and 1250 micrograms.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You're confusing millgrams with micrograms. Hepatitis B vaccine contains .25 MILLIGRAMS of Al, which converts to 250 micrograms. That's 250 mcg.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So what's the limit for babies?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

I will let you do your own research on this. See if you can do better than Dr. Sears. Also see if you can find out where he got the 25 microgram number. (Hint - google "parenteral products.")

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I already covered this issue with Capt. See my post #72.

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah, so you think that a once-a-day exposure to something is the same as a once-a-month exposure to something? LOL! LOL! LOL!

10. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Tough to know for sure whether he really understands or not, though, isn't it? He's very good at being confused when it supports his point to be!

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No..I think a once-a-day exposure limit is just what it is and is pertinent in vaccinations since they tend to be injected together. I'm not concerned with the once-in-a-month exposure.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think it's time to put this to a vote:

All those in favor of simply shaking our heads and acknowledging that MR doesn't have the foggiest clue in hell as to what he's talking about, and that we should simply allow this thread to wallow in the depravity that is the Conspiracy section,say Aye.

Anyone else... well, if you think you can drive home some actual science, be my guest.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    rpenner, Trippy, billvon and 3 others like this.
  13. Bells Staff Member

Which means that it still falls well within the limits set aside for 0-12 months babies.

Which means that once again, you are scare-mongering, buying into the anti-vaccine camp of using huge numbers to directly mislead and misrepresent the actual facts, not to mention that you are completely full of shit.

And if people were vaccinating their children every single day for the first 12 months, you might have a point. But they are not. Minute amounts that are perfectly safe and designed to ensure that babies would not exceed even the yearly amount, let alone the daily amount recommended and given at 2 monthly and then 6 month interval.

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

A good point Bells... but don't worry - MR wont' let a little thing like facts and figures get in the way of his beliefs... we've been shown that time and time again.

All I can say at this point...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Aye!
    Sometimes the only way some people can ever get noticed in this world, is to rail against anything and everything...then claiming government conspiracies, and people are not able to think for themselves.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Sad, and dangerous in this particular incident.

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What irritates me more than anything though...

I would be absolutely fine if it were just dangerous for the person in question... as an example, if MR didn't want to be vaccinated, fine, his choice.

The problem is that he can choose not to have his kids vaccinated... and if he or his kids pick up a disease (such as measles), then go to the store/school/doctors/God FORBID they visit someone in the hospital... they can very easily transmit that disease around to those who are UNABLE to get the vaccination.

Herd Immunity isn't necessarily about everyone being immune to the disease... it's about making it incredibly difficult for the disease to transmit, in order to protect those who are otherwise vulnerable.

By not getting those vaccinations... MR wouldn't be putting just himself at risk, but those around him.

It's the same reason I am pissed when I see someone killed by a drunk driver - the person was irresponsible, got behind the wheel of a vehicle while intoxicated, and SOMEONE ELSE paid the price for their poor judgement... it just... AUGH, you know? It makes me wish the phrase "beat some sense into ya" actually worked!

zgmc and paddoboy like this.
  17. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Aye, nuff said.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I say aye for "MR doesn't have the foggiest clue in hell as to what he's talking about ".

19. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I say he does know what he's talking about, but purposely says wrong things to troll...but that's still worth an "aye".

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

So you don't think toxins accumulate? Metals like mercury, aluminum etc aren't a problem if you are exposed to moderate amounts regularly; you only are at risk if you are exposed to it once? LOL! LOL!

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I was flying high overhead, and I spied you all down here, huddled together with your torches and pitchforks, grinning at each other and cursing me and the antivaxxers, and it occurred to me, "How appropriate. A raving conspiracy in the conspiracy subforum." You all really shouldn't hate so much. It only makes you more miserable.

22. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Which goes back to the point I made pages ago, which Magical Realist has yet to take up about chronic versus acute exposure/toxicity.

Do you think he took the ten minutes out of the three days he was banned to watch that video I posted?

23. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

So does that mean you're saying that you're an antivaxxer too?

What was the point of your first post, then?