Updates

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, May 29, 2008.

1. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

It sounds complicated, you are now after a married woman?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think that you are pushing yourself too hard. Why don't try to make friends first (with the girls)? In your office, or your other affiliations, is there no single girls?

I will share you some tips, although I am not sure if it will work for you.

Try to have some circle of friends.. if you usually sit alone in lunch time, try to join your other co-workers. Easiest one to approach are the one who are also loners, just go to them, smile, and ask them whether they want to have lunch with you.

Try to be always in group of people, and maintain your weight in front of them.. means, don't show your weakness if you are not close with them yet.. just be formal, be friendly, smiling, pay attention to what they say to you, ask them questions about themselves, etc.. You notice Enmos or Draqon quite popular among girls here? It's because they are caring and friendly.. Lets say you approach your woman co-worker, ask her how is she doing, what is she going to do in the weekend.. for example she said she is going to have some barbeque with some friends.. try to remember this detail, so when you meet her again, you ask her, how was the barbeque? Something like that... If people ask you, how are you, just say you are fine, don't give too much detail if you are not close with them yet, this way you can maintain your weight...

Then, try to invite some people to come over to your house.. for example you like this girl, ask her whether she and her friends want to come over to watch some funny movie in your place.. or playing monopoli, or go to coffee shop with you.. don't afraid of rejection, you have nothing to lose and you are not doing any harm by doing that.. If you feel shy to talk directly, send them emails... something like, "hi Alex, Ben, Jenni, etc, do you have any plans this weekend? If not, let's play WoW at my place.. I'll provide some snack, but bring your own drinks"... At least this will be cheaper than 16 per pitcher of beer

I become close with my bf in that way, he showed some caringness to me. At first he was just my senior at Uni, sometimes we chit chat a bit. Then one day we happened to follow the same program for 3 days outside of town (a multicultural program which should be followed by all students). I left my appartment in hurry that I forgot my key (I left my key inside the appartement). As I arrived in that other town, I was panic that I couldn't find my key, he was apparently among my friends and heard about that. Later in the evening when I come to my room (in hotel), I found a note from him on the door saying "did you find your keys? I can help you, this is my cell number: xxxx". I was quite surprised because we are not close. Short story, he accompanied me back to my appartment (was 2 hours trip), and I found my keys, I was very thankful to him. That was the beginning of everything. So.. just open your eyes... show your interest on the girls/people, and be friendly with them.. after that, things will be much easier, I am sure! Good luck, Darkie

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

We pay $5 or less here. But its plain ol beer, not Guinness

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

How much capacity?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

1/2 gallon

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Industry standard in America is either 48oz. (1.419 liters) or 64 oz. (1.89 liters) Our pints are 16oz and y'alls are 20, from what I understand.

9. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Thanks.

Yeah, ours is 20 fl oz

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Fortunately for me, I go to an Irish pub, that serves beer in the 20 oz glasses.

11. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Nicely. Sometimes in England you get 23 oz glasses that allow for a larger head whilst not breaking the law for serving a pint.

You know in England it's illegal to serve a drink in a glass branded with another drink.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

When did that happen Steve?

13. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

You must need stronger medicine.
    Ask if they got Tullamore Dew.

Clearly the sincerity shines thru...

Sure it is.

Guinness is loaded with antioxidants and flavinoids.

It's a health tonic, for Christ's sake !
    :cheers:

14. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

And plenty of iron.

Guinness is good for you.
    My doctor told me drink it in preference to taking medication.

15. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Alcohol is the answer for everything. I could be satisfied with a far shittier job, saved money on school, and be satisfied in a subpar relationship if I just stayed blindly drunk.

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'll read this stuff soon, I'm wasted kinda lol. I went back to that freakin bar but ya know they wre full up and had noplace to sit, so I ended up going to the bar where we all danced together, haha. In there though it was alot better than I thought, I had 3 beers and on the 3rd the bartender told me not to sleep or I had to leave, lol Not that it mattered the only ppl I talked to where this weird guy who was lonely and a chick who only came for the food, lol I was nice to her though and got nachos in return. I swear at least I did something, I'd have gone nuts otherwise. I drove to it after work even haha I guess drinkin after work is important afterall.

Man life sux

17. draqon Banned Banned

yeah life sux when u dont got a good job from lack of good education.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

The happiest people in the world tend to be people with "bad jobs." I bet that your plumber is happier than you'll ever be.

19. draqon Banned Banned

says a guy with good education.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No, really. One of my friend's dad is a blue-collar guy. He's a happy guy and doesn't take any work home with him. He can pay the bills, have a life, and be home by 5 pm everyday without worrying about work.

Then I see the guys making a ton of money in their white-collar job. Many of them are working 50+ hours a week, on call 24/7, and constantly take home work. Some love this kind of work, but not everyone.

21. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

I think it's been like that for a long time.
    I was told by a superintendant last week, but it's clearly not a law that is enforced.

And it has less calories than milk.

22. Meursalt Comatose Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't dp anyone strange either. You don't know where they've been.

23. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm back, drank alot at the bar, went there right after work, like umm 5pm?! it was really boring as hell alone but I managed to drink myself 4 beers, lol By that time I had this weird guy hit on me (but I was leaving) he even tried offering me drugs lol I laughed myself silly thinking "great so everyone thinks I'm gay". Honestly i won't be there tomorrow but it sure is freakin funny to me I met a girl and she turned out to be married yet again just liek carmen, someone say bravo.

Anyways it seeemed the husband was a man whore anyway according to the wife, and god only knows how since I can't be one lol Hey you guys goodnight be well, thanks for listening