Unified Force?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Kumar, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Hello,

I have a simple question:-

Can so thought one Unified Force belongs to all four fundamental forces just be relevant to some state of all 4 forces instead of any seprate force?

Say for example, mid/centre line state of a wave.

Sorry if it looks bit odd.

Best wishes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hypothetically speaking, according to any ToE, at the instant of the BB, t=0 and t+10-43 seconds, all four forces were united as one single Superforce. As temperatures and pressures dropped the forces started to decouple, gravity first, into the four familiar forces we know of today.

Not sure about your other question.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

In essence temperatures and pressures were such at that first instant of time, that matter was unable to exist.
    Our first fundamentals were formed from energy excesses, during phase transitional periods and false vacuums, that existed while the Superforce was decoupling.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Thanks. Whether anything is common in all 4 forces?

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

9. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Common to all 4 forces (em, electroweak, strong nuclear, gravitation):

1) matter, antimatter -(bound energy with mass, inertia, charge)
    2) time dilation associated with acceleration or proximity to other mass (thanks to member 'little bang')

10. Kumar Registered Senior Member

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No problems!
    The rest of your query I'm not really sure.

12. Kumar Registered Senior Member

In some odd sense, I feel, Prime Force or one Unified Force should resemble to a Force which may exist as a true balance state of all forces(not different in form but different in state). Likewise, a prime particle should somewhat be a balance state of all elementry particles and so of all things and beings. How can we corelate?

13. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Let me better explain it by above quoted image of a wavelength.

I suspect; Prime/Unified Force exist in state of midline(though imagionary) above.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That does not really make any sense.

15. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Can you pls explain value or importance of midline on a wavelength?

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The line is the average of the amplitude of the wave. The part of the wave above the average is termed a positive amplitude and the parts of the wave form below the line is termed negative amplitude.

17. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Thanks. Is it some real position or imagionary/calculative? Does this position have some property?

18. Kumar Registered Senior Member

One more question please: Can all 4 fundamental forces also be expressed in anyway resembling the abovementioned wavelength image?

19. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Above is a clear image. We may need above. We need to understand why a wave is considered as a disturbance and how bboth crest and trough are same but opposite? Midline being a starting and expressing point of disturbance on both side, its importance is need to be better understood. I am not sure but probably nature/evolution might had started from this midpoint.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is a real calculated position.
    I depends on the circumstance. In a wave on water for instance the midpoint would be the surface of the undisturbed water. For sound waves or light waves the midpoint of the waves has little meaning..

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

We already understand that. Waves and oscillating bodies are taught in the first year of physics.
    I am not clear on what you think is not understood about Simple Harmonic Motion and sine waves. Here are couple of links for you.
    http://www.acoustics.salford.ac.uk/feschools/waves/shm2.php
    http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/soushm.html
    That statement makes no sense. The midpoint of what? A sound wave? A light wave? An ocean wave?

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Forces can be used to create waves but I do not see how these forces can be expressed as waves.

23. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Thanks but to get unified or Prime force, we may need to get some similarities or some single point among all 4 Fundamental Forces. Moreover, whether it is to be named as Unified force or Prime Force or Mother Force to all Forces, is need to be better expressed. I just consider, all 4 Forces are just modification of one Mother/Prime Force and that should exist within all 4 Forces in some state, probably a balanced state--eg midline state.